Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) (45206 Views)

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / Boko Haram Kingpins Busted And Arrested By Soldiers In Borno State. Photos / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by slimbj: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
gartamanta:
The guy had every right to confront Okorocha. It is his muderous APC Government that is shooting and killing unarmed protesters. Why should the guy keep quiet while his people are being killed for exercising their constitutionally guaranteed right to protest? If I had been in London, I would have done the same thing to Okorocha. The APC government is truly despicable.

I hope Nigerians are seeing how things are done in civilised countries? The Police put hancuffs on the guy and are calming him down while the trying to figure out what is going on. If it had been in Nigeria that the guy had confronted Okorocha, the animalistic tendency of the Nigerian security forces would have been in full swing and the guy would have been shot and killed. Africa still has a long way to go.
sounding like he ha the right to be rude to a properly elected official of nigeria.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by IYANGBALI: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
After arresting him nko, of course he will be released.

He is great man and he has made his point. There will be more against politicians like that in future. The brain dead buhari is next!
I'm yoruba and i admire the brave Igbo dude.
sharaaaaaaaaaaap you are not Yoruba,stop lying

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by truthspeaks: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
So becos u r homeless, it means ur family shld lose their human dignity n shld be shot at?. U de reason well @ all?
shachris02:
that guy is prob a homeless retard. He just disgraced himself and his family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by shamecurls(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
NLban:

How I wish some one else would embarrass Buhari in one of his foreign trips for allowing his Fulani Terrorist to keep beheading the heads of the Idoma and Tiv people in Benue State without sending the Nigerian Military against them.

Buhari has just proven that he is a Sectionalist leader.

Can you volunteer to embarass Buhari rather than spare-heading chest-beating on Nairaland?
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by slimbj: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
The agitation for biafra in whatsoever form will die a very natural death. Confused young minds who dont know that war is never the answer and that lessons from the first attempt is good enough for the wise. Are they wise? Learn from south Sudan, Eritrea and co
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by fairheven: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hi
HammerTheirPapa:

He is great man and he has made his point. There will be more against politicians like that in future. The brain dead buhari is next!

You needn't tell us your tribe.
That in itself is tribalism, you could have made your point all the same.

Good point though.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by InvertedHammer: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me smiley smiley

Guys Remember this Igbo Guy that Disgraced Gov Okorocha some days ago?
Well he was not Only Manhandled and dragged out of the Building he was also Handcuffed and Arrested
watch video proof below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb6z1W0z-s

Mobile users watch here=>

source: Watch more Videos: Subscribe:=>http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids
/
Arrest doesn't mean anything.
Worst case scenario, he will be fined for disorderly conduct-- a misdemeanor.
Case closed.
\

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by HammerTheirPapa(f): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
The way this thread went really pained some zombies. Like i said earlier your brain dead Buhari will be lucky if he doesn't get stoned outside the shores of this country for killing innocent protesters, nobody can jail anyone outside useless zoo nigeria for asking for his own country. nigeria is not sancrosanct and your presidiot Buhari will have his day, with Biafrans abroad and ICC. grin grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by ElCapone(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

**** wat happend to comporting urself and behaving in public. I believe u also take orubebe as a mentor too, plz go bk and get properly mannered or else all i c in yhu is a future garage tout or better stil agbero
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by ElCapone(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Igbos are brave,fearless and strong..the bible says no tribe can defeat the people of Israelites
yhu lie. At da end of time, they wld b well fu-cked so get dat into ur skull. And if u guyz were israelis hw come u lost da biafran war?
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by HammerTheirPapa(f): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
ElCapone:
[s]yez he is a gr8 mahn to foolz like urself, wat happend to comporting urself and behaving in public. I believe u also take orubebe as a mentor too, plz go bk and get properly mannered or else all i c in yhu is a future garage tout or better stil agbero[/s]

you hausas and fulanis are used to shouting ranka dede to your fulani misrulers even when they shiit in your necks. Here in the south, we are not used to that. If you want a country full of ranka dede monkeys and zombies wallowing in abject poverty, become an Arewa republic advocate. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by janco: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
In my study of grievances against the state, one needs to be careful.
This is how upheavals start in various countries

The young man has a right to protest.
You can imagine when they grow from 1 person to 1000 persons protest.
Politicinans need to be careful...... before they rope themselves into trouble

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by tefund(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
dejavubobo1:
I really don't understand the one Nigeria nonsense... if they no longer feel secured with the entity as a whole then they can brk out if they ve wat it takes to become a sovereign state. Am Yoruba but I don't think one Nigeria is in d best interest of all.
We pay vigilante fr security
We drill boreholes to get water
We buy fuel & gen to power d house
We create our own job tru entrepreneur.
Watin com be d use of Government sef
for Decoration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by anonimi: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
lonelydora:
I love oyibo police mehn. Had it been its Nigerian Police Force, this guy would have been rolling on the ground with blood all over his body foen the beating they would have given him.

Is that not why our EQUALLY intelligent white "superiors" regard us like un-evolved monkeys

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by bodeface: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Living in civilized society has not really changed this one, anything outside of legality is illegal, the problem with Nigerians instead of condemning a wrong act today we will all hail the wrong attitude displayed and that's why Nigeria is more of anarchy than civil society as most people behaves as if they are in animal Kingdom.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by HammerTheirPapa(f): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
ElCapone:
**** wat happend to comporting urself and behaving in public. I believe u also take orubebe as a mentor too, plz go bk and get properly mannered or else all i c in yhu is a future garage tout or better stil agbero

Comporting yourself when your family members are being killed because of their political beliefs? Bring your family members to me, let me kill all of them, so that you can comport yourself while i gas them all, how about that? grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by HammerTheirPapa(f): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
SirToby:
Gov. Wike was the first to ban biafran protest and their activities, dave umahi, Ugwanyi, ikpeazu follow suite. So why victimizing okorocha and still ready to die for wike that banned the protesters! Hypocrites!

When it is their turn to give speeches abroad, brave Biafrans will pay "them homage". Be patient! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by chigoizie7(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
moneybag100:
You can't have secession with violence.

Do u actually know what violence is?

If u do, please, relate it to the guys case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by arumay: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
The igbo guy made a point and loudly so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by tickles2luv2016(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Igbos are brave,fearless and strong..the bible says no tribe can defeat the people of Israelites

No go face boko o cos dem go take suicide bomb finish una
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by barragan: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pea brain niccurs.

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by mindtricks: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
Like the white guy there said, you can have a peaceful demonstration and put your points across in a sensible and decent manner. But when you turn yourself into a nuisance, of course they would arrest you.

He alleged that Okorocha is a murderer who killed half of his family. Those are weighty allegations which can be channelled to the appropriate authorities. Going the Orubebe route puts more focus on his arrest and less on the issue itself. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

True talk.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by chidozieikeji2: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
destinygl0ri0us:
they shud hang him 2
same to u
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by PentiumPro(f): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:
Are you aware that ipob protesters were never harassed in Okorocha's Imo state where he is the chief security officer?... So ipob attacking Rochas instead of Obiano or Ikpeazu who are CSOs of states where ipob people were shot is just a foolish way to expose the political link and hypocrisy of the whole silly struggle.
God bless you
The whole Biafra uproar is nothing but veiled political attack on APC.
Ikpeasu and Obiano have been travelling outside Nigeria without any Biafran attack, but they directed their attack on the only APC governor in SE, you don't have to be a genuius to know the whole madeness is nothing but a political tool against APC.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by bittertruthz: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me smiley smiley

Guys Remember this Igbo Guy that Disgraced Gov Okorocha some days ago?
Well he was not Only Manhandled and dragged out of the Building he was also Handcuffed and Arrested
watch video proof below

Mobile users watch here=>

source: Watch more Videos: Subscribe:=>http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

very unfortunate. Igbos like to be rude and doing things in uncivilized manner.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by OBAGADAFFI: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Arrest doesn't mean anything.
Worst case scenario, he will be fined for disorderly conduct-- a misdemeanor.
Case closed.
\

He will be investigated and deported
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Maybe your mother is Yoruba but your father is IBO.True Yoruba are for justice.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Wadosky(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
This part gave me chiils"nwanne ebum handcuff na aka" that guy na strong man
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Life4Varnity:
. Look yourself in the mirror and see how you look. Go handcuff your self first. Ewu
man! Why take it personal? Ia buhari you father? Even if he is? Why the insult? If you are not capable of making a relevant opinion like every one else shut up!

Yes! Next time it will be buhari in hand cuffs,
If you don't like it you can bite my arse! angry
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by NLban: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:

[s]Can you volunteer to embarass Buhari rather than spare-heading chest-beating on Nairaland?[/s]

Mr. BUHARIST where is the CHEST-BEATING in my post

You seem to have the problem of understanding simple write up on Nairaland?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.