Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) (45203 Views)

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / Boko Haram Kingpins Busted And Arrested By Soldiers In Borno State. Photos / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:41am On Mar 20, 2016
otiigba1:
No we are not pussi!es, we have a life to live and we are ussually Educated polite and professsionals. We are not drug dealing, gun totting armed robbing, crack heads who ends up in deathrows ultimately, that's why US police shoot and kill most of you every time they see you people as criminals. Police here in England see us as humble citizens
I doubt you've ever lived in the U.K to be spewing this nonsense.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by vickylala239: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Good4him

Biafra is a waste of tym.......

Dey Hv Neva succeed in anytin Dey do...

Dey r nw tired of kanu case....
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by sweetgala(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

That cannot happen in a sane clime. You're just conjuring unnecessarily...

I'm sorry but you'll not be suitable for living in UK who are very big with the ASBO laws. Old grannies have ASBO for mundane acts that irritate their neighbours, people have to move from an area, have curfews , community service etc because they are a nuisance.

This guy's case is obviously a one time offence he'll be booked and charged at the station and have a court date within 3 months. He'll probably get a lenient judgement ranging from 2 weeks community to a strike out, of he does do it again that is another matter.

Concerning the defamation, Okorocha can sue him for wild accususations of murder. Ever noticed even if a man is caught with a knife in his hands and a dead body in his room , until proven guilty the papers can paint him a devil if they may but can only describe him as the "accused" , he did not commit murder is the man accused of commuting murder,very different things and people have been known to sue news papers for influencing judicial procedures.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by kobonaire(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2016
chymi:
what are u saying self?
OK, what local language should i organize translation to??
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by 8xtr3r: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2016
sweetgala:

I'm sorry but you'll not be suitable for living in UK who are very big with the ASBO laws. Old grannies have ASBO for mundane acts that irritate their neighbours, people have to move from an area, have curfews , community service etc because they are a nuisance.

This guy's case is obviously a one time offence he'll be booked and charged at the station and have a court date within 3 months. He'll probably get a lenient judgement ranging from 2 weeks community to a strike out, of he does do it again that is another matter.

Concerning the defamation, Okorocha can sue him for wild accususations of murder. Ever noticed even if a man is caught with a knife in his hands and a dead body in his room , until proven guilty the papers can paint him a devil if they may but can only describe him as the "accused" , he did not commit murder is the man accused of commuting murder,very different things and people have been known to sue news papers for influencing judicial procedures.

Keep on conjuring for some more comics sInce it soothes your fantasy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Keep on conjuring for some more comics sInce it soothes your fantasy...
that guy sounds like a complete ignoramus. i am not even sure he has an idea or can comprehend what he has writing.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by 8xtr3r: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2016
gypsey:
that guy sounds like a complete ignoramus. i am not even sure he has an idea or can comprehend what he has writing.

Don't mind hypocrites who hide under 'One Nigeria' to support injustices and great evils in the polity and still feel that every other person is as deluded like them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYWKY2glUW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubHRzHZ9k9E
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2016
this biafran guy has just made a name for himself, in the next hundred years every time you Google this event he will be on it as the biafran guy who protested in 2016 in the UK during a nigerian governor visit to the UK.

brilliant! Good for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by jagorinho: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
After arresting him nko, of course he will be released.

He is great man and he has made his point. There will be more against politicians like that in future. The brain dead buhari is next!

I'm yoruba and i admire the brave Igbo dude.

Telling a lie to get some cheap "likes" is nt cool enough, but denying your origin for public approval is worse, av checked most of ur posts on this forum,believe me, u can b anything but you are not yoruba.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by chymi(f): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2016
kobonaire:
OK, what local language should i organize translation to??
English undecided
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by slimbj: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2016
Mftivi:

You slowpoke. How have they encouraged war?
I had wanted to respond properly but theen why waste my time educating you. I know your type. Peace
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Gwazah(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
gartamanta:

Did you watch the video? The reason why the guy could do this to Okorocha is because it is in Britain, a civilised country where freedom of expression and the rule of law is adhered to. That's why when the guy confronted Okorocha, the people there did the civilised thing of calling the police and letting them dealing with it. But in Nigeria that is no where as civilised as Britain, where freedom of expression is non existent and the rule of law means nothing. If I decided to do to Okorohausa what this guy did to him in London, I would have been shot dead even before I got within a mile of Okorocha. There would be no point of me do that. Nigeria is too uncivilised for that yet.

OK
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by kobonaire(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
chymi:
English undecided
Ok Mam, so what exactly do you not understand in this statement that was made using the English language?
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Hakeem3(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

He is great man and he has made his point. There will be more against politicians like that in future. The brain dead buhari is next!

How would u feel if some1 refer to ur father as a brain dead.. BTW who cares to knw if u are from Jupiter.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by chymi(f): 12:54am On Mar 21, 2016
kobonaire:
Ok Mam, so what exactly do you not understand in this statement that was made using the English language?
I didn't know u used English language, I tut it was ur native lang. U used angry
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by kobonaire(m): 2:11am On Mar 21, 2016
chymi:
I didn't know u used English language, I tut it was ur native lang. U used angry
Based on the words highlighted in bold above, it is obvious that you will need primary school level English education again grin
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by DaBullIT(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Conveniently you can claim yoruba with your new username , but that's on of my business , just want you to know the next time the dude may not be so lucky
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by chymi(f): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
kobonaire:

Based on the words highlighted in bold above, it is obvious that you will need primary school level English education again grin
based on ur level of understanding I think u'll need God's intervention grin
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by kobonaire(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
chymi:
based on ur level of understanding I think u'll need God's intervention grin
Based on your level of comprehension, I think even divine intervention in your case will fail grin
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by NosingNews: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Are you man enough on bed? Do you know the following fruits and vegetable aid sexual performances?
Click below to read
http://www.nosingnews.com/2016/03/fruits-and-vegetables-that-enhance.html

Incredible! This blind animal can only see through its sense of hearing and smelling, and it can survive for ten years without taking any food.
Click below to check the animal
http://www.nosingnews.com/2016/03/this-blind-animal-can-survive-for-10.html

Have you been reading An Open Secret of Boko Haram? It is getting more interested.
Click below to confirm or debunk this
http://www.nosingnews.com/2016/03/an-open-secret-of-boko-haram-11th-post.html
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by ElCapone(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Comporting yourself when your family members are being killed because of their political beliefs? Bring your family members to me, let me kill all of them, so that you can comport yourself while i gas them all, how about that? grin grin
u can see ur twistd logic, when it favourz u u advocate 4 jungle justice bt when it doesnt u advocate 4 rule of law. Are u an animal dat u shld arbitrary decisionz, u can hide ur hypocricy bt it wld still stink 2 da high heavenz. What den shld dos who lost loved 1s during dis boko period do to ppl like dasuki, badeh, metuh and even jonah. Even diezani dat was accused self wld have to stand 4 trial. As 4 killing my family watever u wish 4 otherz wld definitely be ur portion, i stay in abuja, if u have da ballz plz come over and when u done gasing them, plz i beg u to live 4 ever and never die.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by ElCapone(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

you hausas and fulanis are used to shouting ranka dede to your fulani misrulers even when they shiit in your necks. Here in the south, we are not used to that. If you want a country full of ranka dede monkeys and zombies wallowing in abject poverty, become an Arewa republic advocate. grin grin
no wonda u and ur cannibalistic brodaz are busy killing urself bcoz of an election dat wld usher in leaderz who wld nt develop u bt rada improvish u, so plz kip killing urselfz oh. As 4 da hausas/fulaniz been ur leaderz, itz sumtin u cant do poo abt, last last u and ur militant brodaz wld blowing pipez dat wld still cause spilage and make ur enviroment uninhabitable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASCOHET Students Who Discovered Bio-Gas Technology Get N5m Grant From Ambode / Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.