Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) (45207 Views)

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / Boko Haram Kingpins Busted And Arrested By Soldiers In Borno State. Photos / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by donem: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wadosky:
This part gave me chiils"nwanne ebum handcuff na aka" that guy na strong man
I heard that when I watched the video, please would u mind to interpret?
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by timunstopable: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Shebi dem dey talk say if na 4 london dem protest they wont arreat them say na only for naija they dey disturb them

See how they drag am out handcuff am

shebi una dey vex say dem handcuff kanu why una no protest this una brother case wey dem handcuff

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Wadosky(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
donem:

I heard that when I watched the video, please would u mind to interpret?
literally means brother come and see am in handcuff.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
lonelydora:
I love oyibo police mehn. Had it been its Nigerian Police Force, this guy would have been rolling on the ground with blood all over his body foen the beating they would have given him.
thats the problem with nigeria lack of Democracy. What you saw there is Democracy every one has an opinion and the right to protest.
This is why most of us are staying put over here we have more right over here than in our own so called country nigeria. They will release him in five minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wadosky:
This part gave me chiils"nwanne ebum handcuff na aka" that guy na strong man
why the chills? I ve been cuffed more than 10 times is not ussually as bad as you may think hand cuffs in the UK or europe does not mean you are in a lot of trouble even the innocent can be cuffed while ascertaining their innocence unlike in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
truthspeaks:
So becos u r homeless, it means ur family shld lose their human dignity n shld be shot at?. U de reason well @ all?
ignore that illiterate he obviously have no idea about anything else besides what goes on in the road side canteen on his street

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You really believe, in your African fantasy, that a call was put through to the dispatcher to urgently send cops to a location and once they got there they apprehended the troublemaker then released him on the spot?!

Let me just say your man is lucky he's not in the States pulling that sort of shenanigan.
yes! My friend that is how it is and how did you come to the conclusion that a call was put through to come and arrest a trouble maker? Just because American cops manhandle their citizens (blacks) doesn't mean UK police does Americans has a different law system examples: Every one has a gun in the US gun are illegal in the UK, death penalty is not applied in the UK unlike America.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Wadosky(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
otiigba1:
why the chills? I ve been cuffed more than 10 times is not ussually as bad as you may think hand cuffs in the UK or europe does not mean you are in a lot of trouble even the innocent can be cuffed while ascertaining their innocence unlike in nigeria
I see it from this angle my igbo brother representing with a typical street igbo accent in UK.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by fireforfire: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
shachris02:
that guy is prob a homeless retard. He just disgraced himself and his family.
Shatapp!!!
dat man spoke his mind . hes a tough n straight forward fellow not a weaklin like u dat loves to suffer and smile in silence

Learn from him.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
kobonaire:
The UK police are quite civil, if na US police now, that dude would have face planted the concrete!
the US police are thugs unlike the UK police besides we do not carry weapons neither do the police we don't go about shooting at cops over here unlike in the US. Yes we are more civil police and citizens.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wadosky:

I see it from this angle my igbo brother representing with a typical street igbo accent in UK.
i see your point grin thats exactly my point if he was in cuffs heading to Ogidi police station or awka then i will get chills lipsrsealed because he may not make it out.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Gwazah(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
gartamanta:
The guy had every right to confront Okorocha. It is his muderous APC Government that is shooting and killing unarmed protesters. Why should the guy keep quiet while his people are being killed for exercising their constitutionally guaranteed right to protest? If I had been in London, I would have done the same thing to Okorocha. The APC government is truly despicable.

I hope Nigerians are seeing how things are done in civilised countries? The Police put hancuffs on the guy and are calming him down while the trying to figure out what is going on. If it had been in Nigeria that the guy had confronted Okorocha, the animalistic tendency of the Nigerian security forces would have been in full swing and the guy would have been shot and killed. Africa still has a long way to go.
What have u done here in Nigeria where Okorocha is living? or does it mean u dont know his house or office?
just asking.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Comporting yourself when your family members are being killed because of their political beliefs. Bring your family members to me, let me kill all of them, so that you can comport yourself while i gas them all, how about that? grin grin
i bet his opinion of comporting himself will change when you gas his young son of 4 years old and rape his 6 years old daughter shoot his 75 years old helpless grand mother.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Leebeedo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
Like the white guy there said, you can have a peaceful demonstration and put your points across in a sensible and decent manner. But when you turn yourself into a nuisance, of course they would arrest you.

He alleged that Okorocha is a murderer who killed half of his family. Those are weighty allegations which can be channelled to the appropriate authorities. Going the Orubebe route puts more focus on his arrest and less on the issue itself. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Will peaceful demonstration ever work in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by gartamanta: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gwazah:

What have u done here in Nigeria where Okorocha is living? or does it mean u dont know his house or office?
just asking.

Did you watch the video? The reason why the guy could do this to Okorocha is because it is in Britain, a civilised country where freedom of expression and the rule of law is adhered to. That's why when the guy confronted Okorocha, the people there did the civilised thing of calling the police and letting them dealing with it. But in Nigeria that is no where as civilised as Britain, where freedom of expression is non existent and the rule of law means nothing. If I decided to do to Okorohausa what this guy did to him in London, I would have been shot dead even before I got within a mile of Okorocha. There would be no point of me do that. Nigeria is too uncivilised for that yet.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by hamilton62(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
moneybag100:
You can't have secession with violence.
Please, what is "violence" in his action or did you hear the world from your neighbour?
Sincerely, you need a dictionary and not your phone!
My 50cent, sell that phone of yours to buy a dictionary because that will shield you from pitfalls of this nature...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by kobonaire(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
otiigba1:
the US police are thugs unlike the UK police besides we do not carry weapons neither do the police we don't go about shooting at cops over here unlike in the US. Yes we are more civil police and citizens.
Ha ha .... US police have to be 'thuggish', too many bad folks armed to the teeth ... Yes Brits are more civil .... and pussiés too tongue
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
kobonaire:

Ha ha .... US police have to be 'thuggish', too many bad folks armed to the teeth ... Yes Brits are more civil .... and pussiés too tongue
No we are not pussi!es, we have a life to live and we are ussually Educated polite and professsionals. We are not drug dealing, gun totting armed robbing, crack heads who ends up in deathrows ultimately, that's why US police shoot and kill most of you every time they see you people as criminals. Police here in England see us as humble citizens

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by kobonaire(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
otiigba1:
No we are not pussi!es, we have a life to live and we are ussually Educated polite and professsionals. We are not drug dealing, gun totting armed robbing, crack heads who ends up in deathrows ultimately, that's why US police shoot and kill most of you every time they see you people as criminals. Police here in England see us as humble citizens
Yes you are all relatively educated etc etc .... but deep down you are all basically pussiès ... everyone else knows it and rides you for that tongue
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me smiley smiley

Guys Remember this Igbo Guy that Disgraced Gov Okorocha some days ago?
Well he was not Only Manhandled and dragged out of the Building he was also Handcuffed and Arrested
watch video proof below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb6z1W0z-s

Mobile users watch here=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb6z1W0z-s

source: Watch more Videos: Subscribe:=>http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids
so we should start dancing abi??
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by otiigba1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
kobonaire:

Yes you are all relatively educated etc etc .... but deep down you are all basically pussiès ... everyone else knows it and rides you for that tongue
i have noticed you are just being mischeavious perharps sarcastic so i am quite Glad to indulge you grin if being polite, civil and Educated appears to make us pussi!es (what ever that means) so be it. Now would you like a warm cup of lipton tea and a Hug? Mate! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by sweetgala(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
After arresting him nko, of course he will be released.

He is great man and he has made his point. There will be more against politicians like that in future. The brain dead buhari is next!

I'm yoruba and i admire the brave Igbo dude.

Anti social behavior would have him doing 1 month of community services. He can also be sued for defamation
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by 8xtr3r: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
sweetgala:

Anti social behavior would have home doing 1 month in community services. He can also be sued for defamation

That cannot happen in a sane clime. You're just conjuring unnecessarily...
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by kobonaire(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
otiigba1:
i have noticed you are just being mischeavious perharps sarcastic so i am quite Glad to indulge you grin if being polite, civil and Educated appears to make us pussi!es (what ever that means) so be it. Now would you like a warm cup of lipton tea and a Hug? Mate! tongue
ha ha .... yeah, I was just messing with you ... have a good weekend bros.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Mftivi: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
slimbj:
The agitation for biafra in whatsoever form will die a very natural death. Confused young minds who dont know that war is never the answer and that lessons from the first attempt is good enough for the wise. Are they wise? Learn from south Sudan, Eritrea and co
You slowpoke. How have they encouraged war?
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by isalegan2: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2016
otiigba1:

Ten times ke? shocked grin

otiigba1:
the US police are thugs unlike the UK police. . .
True.

Ojady:
Another perspective to this, that man over there, just made a case for seeking political assylum in the UK, check it: No 1, he's igbo, a pro-biafran agitator, 2. He's attacking a stalwart of the incumbent 'ruling party' (APthieves, hypocrites and liars) outside Nigeria, on record by the media and police, 3. He alleges 'ALL' his family were killed... All grave allegations, the UK will listen to and most likely will grant him assylum for... Anyone thinking this is about Biafra, One Nigeria, whatever is barking up the wrong tree.. Its about him, him and him... He's definitely having a laugh right now: Plan A worked, now to Plan B... Keep an eye out on the brova... There are many routes to the marketplace...lol

Interesting. Asylum things. undecided cool

ISpiksDaTroof:

Let me just say your man is lucky he's not in the States pulling that sort of shenanigan.
kobonaire:
The UK police are quite civil, if na US police now, that dude would have face planted the concrete!

Don't taze me, bro! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkMkGOpAF4s

True talk. The Brits are soft like their custard. cheesy The Ahmrikans would taze his arse for good measure, and hogtie him for being "rowdy while black," and just for that indecipherable accent, they'd drop him off at the Immigration jail - illegal or not. grin I kid I jest. I love my Igbo bros. smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Florida_Taser_incident#Student

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L40N-zOV0mM

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by nativefowl(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2016
[/color]Pwayne2016 Igbos are brave,fearless and strong..the bible says no tribe can defeat
the people of Israelites

Abeg whish chapter?.
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by chymi(f): 2:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Mekwen:
Maybe your mother is Yoruba but your father is IBO.True Yoruba are for justice.
you lie
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by chymi(f): 2:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Mekwen:
Maybe your mother is Yoruba but your father is IBO.True Yoruba are for justice.
you lie, true yorubas are crafty
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by chymi(f): 2:39am On Mar 20, 2016
kobonaire:

what are u saying self?
Re: Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) by Billygee2u: 3:04am On Mar 20, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Is okorocha an elected politician? yes!

Is he supposed to protect lives and properties as an Igbo leader he claims to be? yes!

Is he accountable to the family of Igbos that were killed by trigger-happy soilders during peaceful protest? yes!

Can the guy call the Igbos killed his brother and family members? yes!

have okorocha condemned or prostested against the killings? No!

is okorocha complicit as an Igbo leader? yes!

Does that make okorocha responsible for the killings? yes!

As you can see the guys has a point and the British police and aljazeera have evidence that innocent people were killed by soldiers who are controlled by the APC politicians. That's why the guy was not bundled into a waiting van because they can not charge him for protesting. Where civility rules it is difficult for despotism to survive. grin

This is how british police treats criminal, they bundle them in a waiting van and it didn't happen to our Brave guy up there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRNUi-mSM9E

finally, there is a revolution gathering momentum, even if the despotic rulers run away, they and their children will be hunted on the streets home and abroad! Only the foolish will deny, they aren't seeing the signs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Wike Cheered By The Crowd As He Embarked On Road Inspection Tour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.