Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos (60268 Views)

Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by shamecurls(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Truckpusher:
Believe anything you read from these zombies at your own peril.

They will weep just the way they cried when Bayelsa rerun was concluded .
APC are using all tactics to rig but they have met a brick wall. The military are aware of the situation and doesnt want to get involved and incure the wrath of the people.

If they respect themselves , we will respect their presence but if we notice anything we will start the violence at a drop of a hat.

Chest-beating on Nairaland does not have any effect on the status-quo in River state.

Post the video of yourself masked when you start the violence on Nairaland so we know u just not bleating.

I just hope u aware about the numbers of military combatants within the state at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by chesterlee(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
@PdpNigeria: FLASH: a Youth Corper has just been killed by APC Deputy Governorship candidate Hon. Asita O. Asita. Details soon!
Shared via TweetCaster
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
dainformant:
While the rerun election is ongoing, Mr. Cyril Dum Wite, the Special Adviser to Governor Nyesom Wike on Special Projects was arrested by the security operatives consisting of the Nigerian army and mobile policemen few hours ago. He was allegedly arrested alongside some thugs in military uniform at Bori area in River state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/riversrerun-gov-wikes-special-adviser.html
ur a big liar.

The person u mentioned is nt the one seating down their, what will his special adviser be doing wit thugs on FAKEmilitary uniform and nt the REAL one.

Special advisers to governors have military exhort and nt fake ones....bottom line is, if he was caught, he would have been caught wit real soldiers.

What was he doing before his apprehension cos u failed to mention dat too.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by dearsly(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Yet the IPOB Yogurts said, PDP Was Rivers and Rivers Was PDP

I will not talk till all the results are announced..
[/s]

SHUT UP
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Naff24(f): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Obiagelli:
Pdp and thugs
They are inseparable like bread and butter
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by EdoBoy90(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
kuje prison direct. he meets Col Dasuki and Alex Badel there
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by binzubair(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
kissval1388:
chaiiii buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii whyyyyyyyyy Na
oya recieve sense..
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Mack3N: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
ElCapone:
mr mahn sharrrap. If ur devilish party must win then it shld b clean, u shld b ashamed of urself.
Don't ever in this life and the next one quote me again!
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Magnitki: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
L I E S, from the pit of APC.

The man's picture too Na Photoshop?
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by PMONEY6: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
pdp is a very useless party. even a special adviser to the governor on this kind of mess? smh. Any form of political thuggery here today is exclusive to PDP cus that's what they're known for. Shame on wike.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by CHUKSKALIDONN: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Of course we do not expect the security operatives to arrest APC advisers and their thugs.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wike and his agent has grown wings

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by joseph1832(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
dainformant:
While the rerun election is ongoing, Mr. Cyril Dum Wite, the Special Adviser to Governor Nyesom Wike on Special Projects was arrested by the security operatives consisting of the Nigerian army and mobile policemen few hours ago. He was allegedly arrested alongside some thugs in military uniform at Bori area in River state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/riversrerun-gov-wikes-special-adviser.html
Interesting...
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Djmamman(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
dainformant:
While the rerun election is ongoing, Mr. Cyril Dum Wite, the Special Advaiser to Governor Nyesom Wike on Special Projects was arrested by the security operatives consisting of the Nigerian army and mobile policemen few hours ago. He was allegedly arrested alongside some thugs in military uniform at Bori area in River state.

Yesterday by now PDP people are commuting crime all over river state but claims to be Innocent, now the truth come, a Government special adviser found preparing death for his community, simply he was appointed special adviser on how to kill, how to bloodbath, how to hit and run and claim innocent, I remember James Hardley Chase series a killer Perari must be in town. sorry river people and Well done job Nigeria security, not just like previous security who end up worsening to he already worsen situation.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
kissval1388:
chaiiii buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii whyyyyyyyyy Na

Dem talk say dem arrest wike's adviser with thugs... U dey call buhari

Na wa for u ooo
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mack3N:
How sure are we that the military have not arrested him wrongly,where is the evidence that they are thugs!

The third pics is a pic from the arrested fake soldiers,why add it this category.....I smell hay fee cee lies!
Hehehehe... And that's d best u can come up with

Give a better point bro
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by teemonk(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
These are separate arrest people. The ones with the SSA are mobile policemen while the thugs in the military wears, were arrested by soldiers...Two different pictures all together. Do not be quick to criticize....
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by janco: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
if you look at the two pictures , the backgrounds are different.
Its an untrue combination by picture mixers.

.... welcome to the new world!
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Greenback: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Xposer AntiAPC:

...no APCSHIIT supporter wan talk true again...dem dey find anti-PDP thread like this to flex their muscles....come and defend ur master APCjanjaw..ds.

USELESS PARTY OF ROGUES and CRIMINALS.

DEATH TO APC
PDP WINNER.

whoa! Them go butcher u,o..
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by klax(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Either wike is arrested or his assistant or his Aide or his mother it dies not count the fact is SS is no land for APC can't APC baboons understand for once In as much APC can not let Lagos and Osun and Ogun be slip off their satanic claws pls what a hell are you looking for in SS pls tell me

No Oil rich state for buhari plus his useless lair party Buhari can hire the world expert to try and discover oil in his home town afterall Saudi, Iran, Kuwait has same weather, land topography and texture like the North then he can use the fund to carrying on with his aimless govt very simple.

I have no reason to be worry i know APC is dead in SS and SE if not for the sell out boloks called okoricha. No matter what APC does if even they turn Nigeria to Tokyo I will not like them or support the party and I have my good reason because many of them are well known and closee to my family so I know their hidden secret they are all liars. Keetle calling pot black Armed robber accusing burglar robber.That is it.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
kenonze:
Wike and his agent has grown wings
PDP fans be like "its Photoshop"

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Barbie2016(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Naija....... I hail thee
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
klax:
Either wike is arrested or his assistant or his Aide or his mother it dies not count the fact is SS is no land for APC can't APC baboons understand for once In as much APC can not let Lagos and Osun and Ogun be slip off their satanic claws pls what a hell are you looking for in SS pls tell me

No Oil rich state for buhari plus his useless lair party Buhari can hire the world expert to try and discover oil in his home town afterall Saudi, Iran, Kuwait has same weather, land topography and texture like the North then he can use the fund to carrying on with his aimless govt very simple.

I have no reason to be worry i know APC is dead in SS and SE if not for the sell out boloks called okoricha. No matter what APC does if even they turn Nigeria to Tokyo I will not like them or support the party and I have my good reason because many of them are well known and closee to my family so I know their hidden secret they are all liars. Keetle calling pot black Armed robber accusing burglar robber.That is it.
U don't mean it, so u know almost all the APC and many are close to ur family, ur family must be a very big family, and u kw their secret. Oya oga come and tell us their secret. If u are hiding their secret then u are an enemy of Nigeria progress. Well am not surprise u said it wit ur mouth.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by teemonk(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
charliboy654:

PDP fans be like "its Photoshop"

Have you actually tried looking at the pictures? Don't be judgemental please, look at the pictures especially the force men. If you still feels its same event, then I rest my case.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Flakky26(f): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
is not the arresting that matters but the prosecution,this might be the end of the story.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
teemonk:

Have you actually tried looking at the pictures? Don't be judgemental please, look at the pictures especially the force men. If you still feels its same event, then I rest my case.
Even if its not the same event, the question is "was wike adviser arrested or not?" secondly "why was he arrested? "
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Yet the IPOB Yogurts said, PDP Was Rivers and Rivers Was PDP

I will not talk till all the results are announced..
its best you dont talk so that you dont end up sad like you did when wike won at the supreme court...
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by amtaken(f): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mxm am busy now.

Fake news.

Toktee:
i am waiting for snape,amtaken and lebianboy.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
HotCrystal:
dis is serious o0oo
.....Very Serious shocked
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Harfisco(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nyesom wiked not wike
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Opinedecandid:
L I E S, from the pit of APC.
.......You see why doctors insist on you to get New Medicated Glass and proceed to Yaba Left there after ! grin cheesy grin
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Cadamlk: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
So their intention was to go and cause mayhem once again.Just like what Tonye said yesterday,the political gladiators(Wike and Amaechi) will still hold on to their respective positions,their die hard followers will still end up been the loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / 14 States Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation- Economic Confidential Magazi / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.