Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos (60278 Views)

Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Mack3N: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Guy I believe you are browsing with a DOS only appliance,what do you call the pictures on your screen.
soon you guys will say he begged the army for a ride , he didn't know they were thugs
THe pics do not belong to thesame category,the fake soldiers where arrested earlier....check #riversrerun on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mack3N:

THe pics do not belong to thesame category,the fake soldiers where arrested earlier....check #riversrerun on twitter.
maybe you need to go through the post not the pics, the poster only attached the pics of thugs to gather attention,
Question is was he arrested alongside thugs
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
lalasticlala well don!

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by PFRB: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where are the military uniforms?
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Mack3N: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

maybe you need to go through the post not the pics, the poster only attached the pics of thugs to gather attention,
Question is was he arrested alongside thugs
It is misleading,they may have arrested him,but may not be with thugs,they only put them together after the arrest.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mack3N:

It is misleading,they may have arrested him,but may not be with thugs,they only put them together after the arrest.
i agree the third picture is misleading
Pdp is yet to come out to counter he wasnt arrested with thugs
the jury is still out
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by mynd1(f): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where r all those PDP*igs supporters
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Mutuwa(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
mynd1:
Where r all those PDP*igs supporters

I tell you...

Them go bury their heads inside quick sand.
Imagine a serving S.A

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Toktee(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Obiagelli:
Pdp and thugs
i am waiting for snape,amtaken and lebianboy.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Truckpusher(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I warned Truckpusher...
You'll never learn your lesson - You made so much noise during the Bayelsa rerun and suddenly went dumb and deaf when Southern Ijaw was concluded.

PDP is beating APC shege in my polling unit and the violent reports so far from AWELGA and Eleme was initiated by APC candidates and their thugs and I can assure you that they will pay even after the election.
Rig and roast , military or no military .
Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we will do anything to keep it that way.
Go figure .....

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Anasko(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
yeye people.

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Anasko(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Truckpusher:
You'll never learn your lesson - You made so much noise during the Bayelsa rerun and suddenly went dumb and deaf when Southern Ijaw was concluded.

PDP is beating APC shege in my polling unit and the violent reports so far from AWELGA and Eleme was initiated by APC candidates and their thugs and I can assure you that they will pay even after the election.
Rig and roast , military or no military .
Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we will do anything to keep it that way.
Go figure .....

GEJ TILL 2019.....BUAHA..HAHHHA..AHHHA

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by kingvictor7: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Am not surprised dat he is engaged in thuggery...wat more do u xpect from a man whose boss wike is a barbaric lunatic and a chief thug...

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Truckpusher(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Truckie?

is he among them?

chat... Na who go con dey give me proverbs for nairaland again? pusher
Believe anything you read from these zombies at your own peril.

They will weep just the way they cried when Bayelsa rerun was concluded .
APC are using all tactics to rig but they have met a brick wall. The military are aware of the situation and doesnt want to get involved and incure the wrath of the people.

If they respect themselves , we will respect their presence but if we notice anything we will start the violence at a drop of a hat.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Truckpusher:
Believe anything you read from these zombies at your own peril.

They will weep just the way they cried when Bayelsa rerun was concluded .
APC are using all tactics to rig but they have met a brick wall. The military are aware of the situation and doesnt want to get involved and incure the wrath of the people.

If they respect themselves , we will respect their presence but if we notice anything we will start the violence at a drop of a hat.
cool
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by IYANGBALI: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Why this do or die mentality?
I doesn't knows
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Opinedecandid:
L I E S, from the pit of APC.
Don't mind them
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by mfujah(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
politricks:
Can't you see that they are wearing fake uniform, that itself is an offense.

Leave the guy he get apolo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by tbliss22(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Imagine a special adviser!! What is he doing with thugs I thought PDP supporters have been shouting here and there "pdp is rivers", but its obvious THUGGERY is their middle name.

NA don't even send your ass, you try and mess up and you will see stars after a thunder slap lands on your chick.

If its APC or PDP spin win we shall see at the end of 2day.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by ElCapone(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mack3N:

You for talk na,weda bayelsa own never teach you enough lesson!
mr mahn sharrrap. If ur devilish party must win then it shld b clean, u shld b ashamed of urself.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by shamecurls(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces

God bless The Federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Taeewo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good for him and democracy
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by opedaydydx9(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mack3N:

may nd may and may... I tire for dis ur guess work

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by kay29000(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
HotCrystal:
it's sad to see how politics has beclouded ur thoughts...u are saying it's a lie when you are even seeing the pictures.. maybe u are waiting for the man to send u SMS himself...

I swear... it is quite disturbing. It's like they are zombies, yet they are the ones that call people zombies. All the evidence would be laid down, the accused person might even confess to the crimes, but they will still shout- APC lies. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by easiest(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
I can now see why this people says they don't want military survelance during this rerun, I see they have hiding plan WOW!
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Pennsylvania: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is prolly the hottest election I've seen in Nigeria
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Abugab(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wiike that is boasting Amaechi want to rig elections is the one so far displaying all the irregularities. A Special Adviser with thugs on military uniforms is to say the least derogatory and lawless.

He should be taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by siraj1402(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
I said it before. Wike see ya life.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Wenebadu(f): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
I think say na only apc dey rig election
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by thaoriginator: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
kissval1388:
chaiiii buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii whyyyyyyyyy Na
Are you insane? Wike's special adviser on political thuggery was arrested with guns and thugs instead of you to yell "Wike why?", you yell at Buhari.. Thunder Wey go fire you still dey warm up. Idiat!

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by kay29000(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Guy I believe you are browsing with a DOS only appliance,what do you call the pictures on your screen.
soon you guys will say he begged the army for a ride , he didn't know they were thugs

LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.