Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos (60275 Views)

Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by MUNDI007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
It's their culture (pdp)
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by tinktanker: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Yet the IPOB Yogurts said, PDP Was Rivers and Rivers Was PDP

I will not talk till all the results are announced..
i c a tribal bigot here.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by tinktanker: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Yet the IPOB Yogurts said, PDP Was Rivers and Rivers Was PDP

I will not talk till all the results are announced..
i c a tribal bigot.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Trendishine: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
shey its now clear that pdp,wike and all his cohorts are the satan in rivers state. shey wen ppl were shouting dis tins some criminals and vagabons like them appear on media fabricating lies so they could countinue their evil. now the wind is blowing heavily and the fowls behind is continualy being exposed. the lord would expose everyone of them to the last. n wike is not only goin to leave that office both would pay alongside his followers even those devils here in nl wit terrible shame. imagine this was obviously wat they had done in 2015 election in gej's government ,and now this felons and criminals want to practise thesame thing dis time because they do not have any other means, knowing how rivers state ppl abhors them for their gruesome criminality, demonic and occultic practise and satanic government of deciet and shamelessness. jonathan has to appear on the open express, raise his 2 hands up and cry hard 4 forgiveness from every nigerian , especialy river state indegenes and latter hand himself over to the police along with his wife 4 prompt arrest. obasanjo shld join him in doing thesame and should even give himself a knock on the head in the process. the blood of many wld find it difficult to forgive them. even indi amins government has not been like this. even in a little state, river state?. kai. if this wike guy was the president of even haiti , he would throw all who are oppose to his actions into the water. n some lost pdp river state indigenes and ignoramus supporters of this wike for the most ignorant reason of hatred and moronic party madness do not have the slightest idea, both physically and spiritually wat they are bringing upon themselves n their children. who ever supports wike and this set of lucifers he operates wit, has licked from thesame blood that he and his cohorts have licked from n wld neva escape the consequences, qoute me, blind folks..let he who have ears , let him hear. cant u all see clearly who wike is , even from his eyes, speech, and behaviour.. non of u pdp stooges here knows this occultic men. and u even go 2 church..tufia. even some pastors wld chi chom chin. i laff. salvation ministry pastor, take note. come and see the man and his cohorts u conducted a thanks giving 4. luk at them. live. clap 4 ur self. god of some men. little wonder they neva wanted the military around and were extremely violent about it. wike a demon, has grabed power by force and has installed cultist and criminals along with him. he doesnt even have any intention to change, kneel down, confess n give his life to christ and denouce all evil he has done. did this ever happen in ameachi's era ? all pdp stooges, i am asking yall. answer me .? someone in an acting cabinet..someone operating so closely n even a right hand man of his type wike. all river state ppl have 2 cry bitterly for the kind of person they have, wether by mistake or deliberately, close to their governmemt house in the name of wike n this militants around him. may God forgive u all and ur heart of stone (wike n pdp supporters). u dnt know wat u are doin. and wat u bringing upon urself n children. in wat goverment around the south south and south east have u seen this kind of lawlessness, insecurity, and grevious crime by members and serious position holders in a state than in river state.? in some part of the world that kind of person wld even face firing squad n wike wld be in big shiit. river state indigenes i say sorry n i repeat , sorry. u all do not even know wat dat man amaechi, no matter wat crime he has commited , is trying to do 4 u all. getting rid of wike. even stating from the assembly once n 4 all. we was his appointee in the past and knows him better than u all. but if in all ur whole profane mentality u think this are the kind of eggs in government, sponsoring crime and even joining the criminals and partaking in the operation, u want, then i would say it is a heavy unreserved pity for u all. even a bitterleaf republic is better dan u all as it stands now, 4 u all supporters of crime, sin, criminals n wike...tufia.. i spit on u all.. tufiiiaaa
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by marcmao(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
as we all have learnt that the ELECTION MATERIALS in this zone where the special adviser was arrested was NOT the real materials ..so i suggested the Mr Adviser was on his way to protest that issue at the advantage of his party ,,,,so i suggest no one should criticise him for doing that okay.........#GodBlessNigeria
cool
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
End Time S.A

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
HotCrystal:
it's sad to see how politics has beclouded ur thoughts...u are saying it's a lie when you are even seeing the pictures.. maybe u are waiting for the man to send u SMS himself...
Probably he is waiting to discover Mungo park
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Babyphinas(f): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Interesting
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Odani: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Opinedecandid:
L I E S, from the pit of APC.

Coton wool cover ur eyes, or u want to deny dat is not ur special adviser on special project? He's doing he's special project oooo

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by chike2010(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
dainformant:
While the rerun election is ongoing, Mr. Cyril Dum Wite, the Special Adviser to Governor Nyesom Wike on Special Projects was arrested by the security operatives consisting of the Nigerian army and mobile policemen few hours ago. He was allegedly arrested alongside some thugs in military uniform at Bori area in River state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/riversrerun-gov-wikes-special-adviser.html
more picture

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by comodo: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pls the truth should not be hidden.

Governor Nyesom Wike’s top aide, Cyril Dum Nwite, has been arrested near the INEC office in Bori– Nwite and his associates were apprehended while in the possessionof fake police and military uniforms and at least N3 million in cashCyril Dum Nwite, the special assistant for special projects for Governor Nyesom Wike, has been arrested near the Independent National Election Commission (INEC) office in Bori.Nwite was reportedly apprehended while in the possession of fake policeand military uniforms and at least N3 million in cash.Speaking with Sahara Reporters on Friday, March 18, sources said that there has been a significant movement of weapons and uniforms into Rivers Sstate ahead of the rerun election.Sources at the scene provided photos of Nwite and his associates.Cyril Dum Nwite, his associates were arrested near the Independent National Election Commission office in Bori.Governor Wike’s aide was caught with police uniforms.Cyril Dum Nwite, the special assistant for special projects for Governor Nyesom Wike.Yesterday, March 18, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) posted on it official Twitter handle photos ofarrested thugs in military uniforms. The party claimed that the thugs, who were a

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by maxzzo1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Non sense Cyril is a sports commentator and a gentleman so i don't belief i think they are trying to intimidate PDP members....all the same APC how far?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Semper247(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Opinedecandid posht=43913662:

And some people even liked ur comment.... Smh
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by yunabdul: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
He should be ready to face the full wrath of the law. He who live by gun die by gun.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Semper247(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
U sought an injunction baring deployment of the military yet u had guy to disguise ur thugs in military uniform.... Who does that?

As far as wike is the gov, flame of violence will persist in rivers state...

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wike will soon disown him, eventhough he sent him. Just wait a little. He will soon issue a statement.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by sheubaba2013: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
PDP setting Nigeria apart since 1999. This is a typical example. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
WTF is this? Eh? Oga Cyril, why involve yourself in this kind of thing. Some of us grew up watching you. You are like a hero and role model to some of us. Your brilliant mind and diction inspired our knowledge in not just Football but different matters.

What will Nyesome Wike gain from this kind of life. Thuggery and destruction.

Oga Cyril Wite, I hope you get out of this mess.

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
This news has spoilt my day. I remember the first day I saw him in a restaurant he ran at GRA Junction in Port-Harcourt. Hangout Restaurant. I just stood smiling and did not say anything.

Wike, cool down. Your hot blood is destroying your people.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by BushDoctor123: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wike the Wiked doing what he knows how to do best.
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
maxzzo1:
Non sense Cyril is a sports commentator and a gentleman so i don't belief i think they are trying to intimidate PDP members....all the same APC how far?

As you see me, I am speechless. This is a TV personality. A respected one. I tire
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by ebujany(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
More pic for wailers

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
I hope this is not the Cyril I know dat works for family love FM in Rivers state. He's a noble man.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by pannyman(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is so so sad. Cyril was a well known sports journalist on TV here in Port Harcourt. I'm lost for words.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by pannyman(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
marcmao:
as we all have learnt that the ELECTION MATERIALS in this zone where the special adviser was arrested was NOT the real materials ..so i suggested the Mr Adviser was on his way to protest that issue at the advantage of his party ,,,,so i suggest no one should criticise him for doing that okay.........#GodBlessNigeria
cool

Protest? What about the cash?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Danjunior(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by Datsme: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Obiagelli:
Pdp and thugs
Bread And Butter!
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by kulekaa(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Opinedecandid:
photo shop rite? olodo wailer

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by kulekaa(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
state o f emergency loading 98%
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by ofwest: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
he should be jailed with his tugs
Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by esan1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
That man don fork up, oga wike go just deny am

1 Like

Re: Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos by ElCapone(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2016
Mack3N:

Don't ever in this life and the next one quote me again!
or what wld happen? Da worst u wld dare do is insult da hell out of me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi / 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.