Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni (3028 Views)

Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This / One Thing You Did In A Relationship You Will Never Do Again? / What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Universities are hotbeds for all kinds of relationships, from
everlasting true love to awkward one-night stands.
Arriving at uni straight from an all-girls grammar school, I
was completely delighted with the huge number of guys dt wooed me back den..

But I've learned a few things along the way. Relationships at
uni are important; they make you grow up a lot quicker, u learn hw to tolerate ur partner etc

However, there are some kinds of relationships that you
should steer clear of.
So freshers, I offer you my list of things not to
do; third-years, hold your heads (and aching hearts) in shame
if you've ever made these mistakes.

1. Relationship wit ur lecturer
Yes! Dis is veeerrryyy common in evry institution..even secondry skul. U date_sleep wit ur lecturer, bcus of marks or money or jxt for d fun of it.
Some of dem evn threaten to fail u if u dnt sleep wit dem. Its nt a vry wise thing to do cos at some point d relatnshp wil come to an end and you'll have to endure the awkwardness and
pain of forced contact with an ex who still holds the position
of power over you.
Plus don't think ur coursemates dunno oo, 50prcnt r gossipin abt it

2. Relationship wit ur flatmate
Having a relationship with someone you already live with
escalates everything; you can get close really quickly, but
that makes it harder if you then split up. "Don't do
It, he is der to c all d new guys ure with nd he might be a bone in ur neck

3. Relationship with ur fellow church worker_choir mate, ushering unit etc

Rilli? I mean wu does dt? Banging each oda overnyt nd waking up d nxt morning to praise God in church? Rilli?
Lord hav mercy
Lol how awkward.

Pls feel free to add urs. Cc seun lalasticlala abeg do d needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by bastian5050(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Universities are hotbeds for all kinds of relationships, from
everlasting true love to awkward one-night stands.
Arriving at uni straight from an all-girls grammar school, I
was completely delighted with the huge number of guys dt wooed me back den..

But I've learned a few things along the way. Relationships at
uni are important; they make you grow up a lot quicker, u learn hw to tolerate ur partner etc

However, there are some kinds of relationships that you
should steer clear of.
So freshers, I offer you my list of things not to
do; third-years, hold your heads (and aching hearts) in shame
if you've ever made these mistakes.

1. Relationship wit ur lecturer
Yes! Dis is veeerrryyy common in evry institution..even secondry skul. U date_sleep wit ur lecturer, bcus of marks or money or jxt for d fun of it.
Some of dem evn threaten to fail u if u dnt sleep wit dem. Its nt a vry wise thing to do cos at some point d relatnshp wil come to an end and you'll have to endure the awkwardness and
pain of forced contact with an ex who still holds the position
of power over you.
Plus don't think ur coursemates dunno oo, 50prcnt r gossipin abt it

2. Relationship wit ur flatmate
Having a relationship with someone you already live with
escalates everything; you can get close really quickly, but
that makes it harder if you then split up. "Don't do
It, he is der to c all d new guys ure with nd he might be a bone in ur neck

3. Relationship with ur fellow church worker_choir mate, ushering unit etc

Rilli? I mean wu does dt? Banging each oda overnyt nd waking up d nxt morning to praise God in church? Rilli?
Lord hav mercy
Lol how awkward.

Pls feel free to add urs. Cc seun lalasticlala
Relationship with your course mate whose same level as you. it breeds jealousy as both of you won't be free to interact with other people and so many eyes will be on your matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Laveda(f): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
All your reasons are flawed...

I'll consider relationship with a lecturer, it doesn't always end well.

And as for dating a flat mate it has to do with choice and a certain level of tolerance and maturity, I've seen such relationships work, my room mate is currently in one and I tell you it's moving very well. smiley

Your number 3. Not everything has to do with sex smiley some can still flow without the sex .. At a certain stage in life, sometimes true love is all that matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by malikombi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
You should not have any kind of relationship especially when you're not ready for marriage
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
I did not even have any self, Tank God.
Even when one lecturer wan kill me with CO nd missing script.

1 Like

Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
malikombi:
You should not have any kind of relationship especially when you're not ready for marriage
undecided
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

And as for dating a flat mate it has to do with choice and a certain level of tolerance and maturity, I've seen such relationships work, my room mate is currently in one and I tell you it's moving very well. smiley

Your number 3. Not everything has to do with sex smiley some can still flow without the sex .. At a certain stage in life, sometimes true love is all that matters.
to evry rule there is an exception cheesy
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by ashewoboy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
If ladies don't date these people, who will?

In all honesty, ladies don't go into these relationships for serious purpose, they go into these relationship for the benefits. You date a lecture, he gives you mark, you date a course mate, he does your assignment and even write your exam for you, you date your cm, he makes you the lead vocalist almost everytime, so what are you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
malikombi:
lmaoooo off point grin
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
HateU2:
I did not even have any self, Tank God.
Even when one lecturer wan kill me with CO nd missing script.
smh, story of ur life. Tell us abt it grin
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm, naughtynaughtywink
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by darkenkach(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Relationship with a Niaralander..
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh, story of ur life. Tell us abt it grin
ok, amebo cheesy. I will kuku tell u.

No boyfrnd withing d schl truout my stay. Twas a distance thing.

Lecturer palava started right 4rm 100L. He sighted me during our drama pratical(dra101 is a compulsory course as english students, 80% practical ni o. We go act normal stage play). I was given d role of a 'cultist'. I smoked on stage to perfect my role cox mehn, u gats to make it real or come nxt year nd do it again.

In short sha, dis man called me and said he wanna f?ck me shocked. (not d lecturer in charge oo) but aa lecturer in our dept

B4 I knw sha, I carried dis man's course(i sabi book small o). 200L, same nooni. I waited till 400L to write it again and to God be d glory, he gave me missing script palava cheesy.

I jejely invited my 'powerful peeps' I sabi to help out. He don spoil my CGPA already but I stood my ground dat 'laye laye, ur deekee will neve enter me''. After d stuff, I went 2 his office aand say "f?ck off oga".

1 Like

Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, naughtynaught.ywink
wat I do? grin r u guilty of any? grin
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
HateU2:

Lecturer palava started right 4rm 100L. He sighted me during our drama pratical(dra101 is a compulsory course as english students, 80% practical ni o. We go act normal stage play). I was given d role of a 'cultist'. I smoked on stage to perfect my role cox mehn, u gats to make it real or come nxt year nd do it again.

In short sha, dis man called me and said he wanna f?ck me shocked. (not d lecturer in charge oo) but aa lecturer in our dept

B4 I knw sha, I carried dis man's course(i sabi book small o). 200L, same nooni. I waited till 400L to write it again and to God be d glory, he gave me missing script palava cheesy.

I jejely invited my 'powerful peeps' I sabi to help out. He don spoil my CGPA already but I stood my ground dat 'laye laye, ur deekee will neve enter me''. After d stuff, I went 2 his office aand say "f?ck off oga".
omg! R u fuc.kn kiddin me? No b small thing ooo

TnkGod fr me oooo, no wickd ecturer yaf toast me ooo grin ha! Ore? Lol
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
darkenkach:
Relationship with a Niaralander..
I tell u, relatnshp wit. A nairalandr is beta dan all dis.
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
omg! R u fuc.kn kiddin me? No b small thing ooo

TnkGod fr me oooo, no wickd ecturer yaf toast me ooo grin ha! Ore? Lol
No be smaall thing o ore.

U knw dem dey get 'group', he informed dem and I also suffered. Na so so cry I dey cry until tears no come out(I no fine, no yansh, no boobs and no swags). I don't understand wetin he want 4rm me gan gaan.

Tank God 4 ur life ooo.
Na every morni, I dey his name and curse him.
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Youngpo413: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

true lust rather .
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
HateU2:
No be smaall thing o ore.

U knw dem dey get 'group', he informed dem and I also suffered. Na so so cry I dey cry until tears no come out(I no fine, no yansh, no boobs and no swags). I don't understand wetin he want 4rm me gan gaan.

Tank God 4 ur life ooo.
Na every morni, I dey his name and curse him.
eeeyyyaaa. *wippingtears* its now ova shey?
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
eeeyyyaaa. *wippingtears* its now ova shey?
I tank God oo.
It's over
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
HateU2:
I tank God oo. It's over
survivor!
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by firstking01(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wat I do? grin r u guilty of any? grin
nope, but thinking what you told me yesternitesmiley
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
nope, but thinking what you told me yesternitesmiley
lol. Wt did I tel u sir
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by eyinjuege: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
bastian5050:

Relationship with your course mate whose same level as you. it breeds jealousy as both of you won't be free to interact with other people and so many eyes will be on your matter.

Hmmmm..

I had quite a number of course mates then in uni who actually got married, afterwards. There wss even a couple who got married as students then. We all thought they were mad then, but their kids are much older now and they're gradually getting over childrearing
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by eyinjuege: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
HateU2:

I wonder how these kinda lecturers are allowed to get away scot free like that.

That's why our education system is a joke.

Corruption everywhere, that it's become a norm.
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by firstking01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol. Wt did I tel u sir
oh, you forgotten shocked
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by bastian5050(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

Hmmmm..

I had quite a number of course mates then in uni who actually got married, afterwards. There wss even a couple who got married as students then. We all thought they were mad then, but their kids are much older now and they're gradually getting over childrearing
some end up so while others are very disastrous. had few in my class which after the whole years of school marriage didn't get married.
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Luckyk(f): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
cry i pray i dont face this kind of shi* at uni..GOD save we freshers frm temptation ijn.
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Jadekitana2(f): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
you never know who your Mr right is
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
eyinjuege:

I wonder how these kinda lecturers are allowed to get away scot free like that.

That's why our education system is a joke.

Corruption everywhere, that it's become a norm.
My bro, no be small matter o.
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where are these female freshers?? A sister's admonition is on your beck
Re: Three Kinds Of Relationship You Should Never Have At Uni by Alexander001(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Team chop and clean mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Myfantasies. / I Told Her This Is The Best Way To Clean Her Yansh After Shitting / If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.