Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! (2701 Views)

"If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Palacedaughter(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Okay, this is going to be blunt and rude, maybe. It depends on how you see it. If you like the truth, it is going to be like it is supposed to sound - truth.

Let me tell you something real quick, men know what they want. Oh yeah, if he really wants you and wants you to be his, he knows how to do that. Forget the 'oh, he is shy' talk. Please, throw that out of the window right now.
If he is taking too much of time hanging around you, flashing the light and not saying anything, you can be damn sure that he isn't sure just yet. When a man is sure, he makes it known, no merry-go-rounding. So, while you are worried about why he hasn't called in for a week, he is on to pursuing some other beloved chick. Open your eyes girls. This is not the difficult experiment in your chemistry class, it is as simple as eating chocolate.

Don't be forward. No no no. Don't go all about helping him to get it because he just doesn't see what you want him to see. Stop that mad chasing now, stop all that senseless worrying and stage-managing. Stop it! It's making you look like a pest, a woman with very little value. Why do you want to forgive his standing you up on a date, twice. 'He is too busy', you say. Really. Don't go there, don't you dare. And to think that the only excuse he could come up with for not calling you for a whole week is that he is too busy. C'mon girl, we both know that busy executives sneak into the rest room to ask their girls how they would like the nude pump circulating round the office. Men know what they want. Now, listen, I don't believe in intentionally making the process a difficult one for any man. No, I don't hold that 'play hard' belief. No!

But whenever your gut tells you to let him move in the direction towards you, let him do it. It's simple - he doesn't say it in plain words, he is simply not interested.
Stop the stressing, stop the subtle pleas, stop buying the flowers, stop wondering why he won't look at you for longer than a second. Stop stalking him, stop checking your phone every minute, stop commenting on all his Instagram pictures, stop asking him if he would like you to make him spaghetti for night reading, stop...just stop it already. I don't care if you have already fallen for him, stop all that nonsense.

Here is what I am asking of you, stop thinking for him. Stop helping him. If he has manned up enough to spew the words, oh yeah, you can go on ahead to ease the process if you want it, otherwise, keep your dignity and respect your feminity. LET HIM CHASE, EVERY MAN KNOWS HOW TO.

I blog at www.estheradeniyi.com

6 Likes

Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by HungerBAD: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by myqel(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
To all single ladies out there, you berra give us men the greenlight....don't think we will start chasing you around like hen and cock especially in this state of economy hardship in Nigeria

#mytenkoboadvice

3 Likes

Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by abiolert(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Don't chase him oh! u go old for your papa house!
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Agreed.If he want it,he better come an get it
..... an attend to it.
I won't be blown off an neglected .
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by LuveU2(f): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
myqel:
To all single ladies out there, you berra give us men the greenlight....don't think we will start chasing you around like hen and cock especially in this state of economy hardship in Nigeria

#mytenkoboadvice
Even the ones we give very bright RED light still chase us like kilode. So park well. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by LuveU2(f): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
abiolert:
Dont be bold and go for what you want. Are other better fishes not there? undecided
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Looooooong yawns, feeling dizzy already embarassed, too lazy to read...but one thing i know is, if mohammed no go mountain, mountain go go mohammedembarassed
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Agreed.If he want it,he better come an get it
..... an attend to it.
I won't be blown off an neglected .
i want it, cana coma gerritcheesy??
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
i want it, cana coma gerritcheesy??
grin......no tongue
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin......no tongue
bet whygrin
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
bet whygrin
Cause.....I say.
......Happy B-day in advance
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Cause.....I say. ......Happy B-day in advance
tanks @cheezy, u look cool @dpcheesy
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
tanks @cheezy, u look cool @dpcheesy
Thank ya sir
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by pet4ril(f): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
abiolert:
says who?
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by mascot87(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Palacedaughter:
Okay, this is going to be blunt and rude, maybe. It depends on how you see it. If you like the truth, it is going to be like it is supposed to sound - truth.

Let me tell you something real quick, men know what they want. Oh yeah, if he really wants you and wants you to be his, he knows how to do that. Forget the 'oh, he is shy' talk. Please, throw that out of the window right now.
If he is taking too much of time hanging around you, flashing the light and not saying anything, you can be damn sure that he isn't sure just yet. When a man is sure, he makes it known, no merry-go-rounding. So, while you are worried about why he hasn't called in for a week, he is on to pursuing some other beloved chick. Open your eyes girls. This is not the difficult experiment in your chemistry class, it is as simple as eating chocolate.

Don't be forward. No no no. Don't go all about helping him to get it because he just doesn't see what you want him to see. Stop that mad chasing now, stop all that senseless worrying and stage-managing. Stop it! It's making you look like a pest, a woman with very little value. Why do you want to forgive his standing you up on a date, twice. 'He is too busy', you say. Really. Don't go there, don't you dare. And to think that the only excuse he could come up with for not calling you for a whole week is that he is too busy. C'mon girl, we both know that busy executives sneak into the rest room to ask their girls how they would like the nude pump circulating round the office. Men know what they want. Now, listen, I don't believe in intentionally making the process a difficult one for any man. No, I don't hold that 'play hard' belief. No!

But whenever your gut tells you to let him move in the direction towards you, let him do it. It's simple - he doesn't say it in plain words, he is simply not interested.
Stop the stressing, stop the subtle pleas, stop buying the flowers, stop wondering why he won't look at you for longer than a second. Stop stalking him, stop checking your phone every minute, stop commenting on all his Instagram pictures, stop asking him if he would like you to make him spaghetti for night reading, stop...just stop it already. I don't care if you have already fallen for him, stop all that nonsense.

Here is what I am asking of you, stop thinking for him. Stop helping him. If he has manned up enough to spew the words, oh yeah, you can go on ahead to ease the process if you want it, otherwise, keep your dignity and respect your feminity. LET HIM CHASE, EVERY MAN KNOWS HOW TO.

I blog at www.estheradeniyi.com

Why the rant? Why the noise? What is your problem? Take it easy na undecided
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thank ya sir
yua welcome, but hmmm tongue
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
yua welcome, but hmmm tongue
tongue "hmm" what
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue "hmm" what
hws d nyt goin??
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
hws d nyt goin??
I'm Afro American First01,I live in America it 5pm here
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by abiolert(m): 4:06am On Mar 20, 2016
pet4ril:
says who?
we don't have to leave in the society were men do the wooing only, let the women also do it too.
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Jadekitana2(f): 4:24am On Mar 20, 2016
OP are u a princess?

1 Like

Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 6:14am On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm Afro American First01,I live in America it 5pm here
ohgrin, but you a male or female??
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by afroditte(f): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2016
True talk. OP.
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
ohgrin, but you a male or female??
I'll let you decide tongue Bye.
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'll let you decide tongue Bye.
lol, i'm just curious cos you sounded masculinegrin
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
lol, i'm just curious cos you sounded masculinegrin
How so
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
How so
is that you on your display pixgrin??
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
is that you on your display pixgrin??
Mmm hmm Why
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Maybe all these good points are not just practical okay. Lifes such a complicated haven babe! Intellect cum pride should be held prime we all know, but what of emotions? It will continue to limit us kid! Dont get babelized by some how it should be. Lose hope, its a new world order!!
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by Richardonald(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
See what social media is doing to our ladiz.. becuz one guy is chasing u at ur backyard now mean every gal shud wait for the guy everytime, where as chasing her suitor away.. OP I WANT TO ASK U DIS u women always want everytin equal.: men cheat, so women do, men should chase, women shud not, men shud spend, women will not, men struggle to woo a girl after the shakara, upon the guy waste his saliva, but women don't.. GUYS out we are the one who shud wait 4 girls to woo us not we...
Re: Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! by firstking01(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm hmm Why
come on, talk back to me, dnt be pesimisticgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Pen.!s And Balls ( Guys Only) / Women And Fish Brains!! / They said is dope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.