Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

"If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (18376 Views)

If She Asks You Money For Every Little Thing, Na Ash@wo She Be — Lady Advices / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by CastedAyo: 3:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Anerlisa Muigai, the heiress to Keroche Breweries, Kenya, has advised insecure women to stop monitoring their boyfriends and husbands, suspecting they could potentially cheat on them.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, Anerlisa said women should not be worried about their men whenever they’re out and should only call them if it’s urgent.

She wrote;
"LADIES A PIECE OF ADVICE. I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN RELATIONSHIPS BUT I’LL ADDRESS TWO ISSUES THAT STRESS WOMEN. IF YOU WANT PEACE AND HAPPINESS, PLEASE LET YOUR MAN BE. THIS CALLING YOUR MAN EVERY MINUTE BECAUSE HE IS OUT OF YOUR SIGHT NEEDS TO STOP. CALL HIM ONLY IF IT’S URGENT. YOU SHOULD NEVER LACK SLEEP BECAUSE HE LEFT AT 7PM AND BY 4AM HE IS NOT BACK, HE IS A GROWN ASS MAN WHO IS FULLY AWARE OF WHAT TIME HE SHOULD GET BACK.

ON THE OTHER HAND, HIS PHONE SHOULD BE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. YOU NEED TO TRUST YOUR MAN, YOU CANNOT STOP A MAN FROM CHEATING. THE MORE HE FEELS NAGGED THE MORE HE WANTS YOU OUT OF HIS SIGHT. THOSE WHO SAY THAT YOUR MAN WILL CHEAT ON YOU, I ALWAYS ASK THEM ” SO SHOULD WE CALL A PRESS CONFERENCE AND ADDRESS THE ISSUE?”NKT . IT SHOULD REALLY BE NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS,” SHE WROTE IN PART.

“PUT YOURSELF FIRST, LOVE YOURSELF, RESPECT YOURSELF AND EVERYTHING ELSE SHOULD BE LAST. NEVER STRESS YOURSELF BECAUSE OF A MAN, IF ONE RELATIONSHIP FAILS THEN OFF TO THE NEXT ONE. HAVE PEACE OF MIND AND RELAX. THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD EVER STRESS YOU ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND WORK.”

https://torimill.com/2018/02/if-you-want-peace-let-him-be-lady-advises-insecure-women-who-always-keep-tabs-on-their-men.html

8 Likes

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Thewesterner(m): 4:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:25am On Feb 16, 2018
grin

She has a point...

Only few brave women can stand up for themselves coz they are the MAIN CHICK... grin

9 Likes

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by thesicilian: 4:39am On Feb 16, 2018
If you're not married or in a serious relationship you have no right to be giving relationship advice, expert or not. Because when it comes to relationships, experience counts much more than what you read in books.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by biacan(f): 5:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Same thing I was telling my friend yesterday.... I can't come and kill myself because he's not yet home,he refuse to eat my food....... I'll just lock the door and sleep like a Queen "which I am" if you follow men wahala you go old before your time cool

26 Likes

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Kdon2: 5:24am On Feb 16, 2018
CastedAyo:
Anerlisa Muigai, the heiress to Keroche Breweries, Kenya, has advised insecure women to stop monitoring their boyfriends and husbands, suspecting they could potentially cheat on them.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, Anerlisa said women should not be worried about their men whenever they’re out and should only call them if it’s urgent.

She wrote;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/if-you-want-peace-let-him-be-lady-advises-insecure-women-who-always-keep-tabs-on-their-men.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Good talk. Learn not to have hypertention

2 Likes

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by OgahBohz: 5:25am On Feb 16, 2018
the poster below me has something to say ...
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by OgahBohz: 5:28am On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
Same thing I was telling my friend yesterday.... I can't come and kill myself because he's not yet home,he refuse to eat my food....... I'll just lock the door and sleep like a Queen "which I am" if you follow men wahala you go old before your time cool

But some of us like the drama o ...

personally if am dating you and you don't put up these shows once a while , I'll feel you don't care ..

Biacan .. how fa na, when last you open topic ..here on Romancelander

1 Like

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by XhosaNostra(f): 5:33am On Feb 16, 2018
His phone is not my business? shocked grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by timwudz(m): 5:56am On Feb 16, 2018
cause she get money and she carry back she con fine join, she fit talk am

but u wey dey dependent on a man, u no fine na make up and Mary K dey carry u.. u no even carry.. na foam bra and yansh pad u dey wear upandan

I pity u... olosho know wetin she dey do ooo

1 Like

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:59am On Feb 16, 2018
Too much sauce; She looks hot though, and the office is quite a beauty, simple and exquisite.
Same way guys shouldn't bother if their girl gets a call every 5 minutes or less......or always with her "male bestie"

So, Neegar "Catch feelings, catch a grenade as backup"

5 Likes

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Kobicove(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Good advise...I hope they take it undecided

2 Likes

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by MhizAJ(f): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Everyone is now an expert on relationship issue even when their relationship is complicated cheesy

I just love the way i am
I gat peace of mind

No drama whatsoever
Relationship is tiring...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by crismark(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2018
beta be sure ur spouse is nt cheating because u ll suffer wit him wen HIV comes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by nairavsdollars(f): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2018
I agree with her intoto. Only ladies who want to die young monitor men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by NwaAmaikpe: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2018
shocked

The sad truth is,
If you want peace, be single and contented.

Being in a relationship with someone means your peace is relative to them.
Your happiness is directly proportional to their willingness to letting you have it.

If you are in a relationship already.
There's no definite rule to it.
Forget about peace, just live.
Peace and love comes to who it wants to come to.

By the way,
Hello Nairaland.
Thanks for the love

82 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by FluidQueen(f): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2018

This woman should just STFU.
Who pronounced you relationship therapist of all women affairs?

Your spouse isn't back by 4am, you shouldn't call because he's a grown up? Really, Nigga?
If A woman feels she has to watch her man's every move.. That's because he has given her a reason to doubt his fidelity. Don't blame the woman. She's simply human.

Only When the said MAN eventually earns her trust, would she quit being insecure.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Kaxmytex(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2018
Lolz.. ...
Yep, other ladies nid this guy to be dere uncle, why must you kip disturbing with call.. ..

The guy no disturb you for skul when like three uncle dey pay ur school fees nah.. .

Let the guy also help other people
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by nairalanduseles: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2018
they will never learn like say dem no know how we be before we start to date.......las las we go run leave drama queens

1 Like

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2018
tell them

1 Like

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by nairalanduseles: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
His phone is not my business? shocked grin

u beta learn or die single

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Brooke60(f): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2018
That is just the fact babe.
Don't go insane because of a guy that is enjoying himself.
Guys will always be guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2018
nairalanduseles:

I refuse to learn! Being single for life doesn't sound like a bad thing if certain things are offlimit.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by veli1(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2018
I Lyk Dis Lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by nairalanduseles: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I refuse to learn! Being single for life doesn't sound like a bad thing if certain things are offlimits.

are u really in south africa heard the crime rate there is really bad and how do they treat u there

1 Like

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2018
nairalanduseles:

are u really in south africa heard the crime rate there is really bad and how do they treat u there

Yes, it's bad.
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by infogenius(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2018
Simple truth
"Just let him be"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by FluidQueen(f): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2018
nairalanduseles:

You'd die single...

2 Likes

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by freezyprinzy(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The sad truth is,
If you want peace, be single and contented.

Being in a relationship with someone means your peace is relative to them.
Your happiness is directly proportional to their willingness to letting you have it.

If you are in a relationship already.
There's no definite rule to it.
Forget about peace, just live.
Peace and love comes to who it wants to come to.

By the way,
Hello Nairaland.
Thanks for the love
he is back o lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by infogenius(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Simple Truth

"Let Him Be"

No man is worth dying for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Penile Length (pics) / How To Save A Dying Relationship / Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.