Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (1853 Views)

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! / How To Make Guys Like You! (Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by 2good(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2006
he
Re: G by haywhy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2006
I'm kinda busy right now but i'll be back soon to give you a response that came from within.
Re: G by whitelexi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2006
she was asking me if i am ready to take risk if she goes out with me.i didnt really understand where she was going by asking me that question until i pressurised her after which she told me that will i be ready for a heart break if she come later 2 tell me that she's no more interested & that she agreed 2 go out with me because of pressure from me.

If she asked u this question, she will not think twice about leaving u, she doesnt miss u, she probably misses your money and the credit. I wont even remind u about not breaking ur current girl's heart, I wont compromise anything with that irrespective of how i feel. Good luck
Re: G by mukina2: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2006
hell no thats not correct,

guys double date cuz they cant keep their pants on angry
Re: G by haywhy(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2006
Mukinaaaaaa taku la ha grin
Re: G by candylips(m): 12:39am On Nov 09, 2006
boi dont be a mugu twice.
Re: G by mukina2: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2006
heelwire wetin i do?
Re: G by naijacutee(f): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2006
You have made it very clear that the girl did not want you from the beginning, and you pressurized her into striking a deal with you. She's laid down her terms and conditions and if you don't agree with them, move forward. Afterall, you're a man aren't you?
Re: G by edmondo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2006
i think the girl is not missing u a bit she only miss ur money,creit card and the gift u normally send to her.omo, u re a man an make u no allow ani chic take u for a ride,just continue wit ur new girlfriend an ignore all her sms an the rest of it.
wake up boy!
Re: G by haywhy(m): 3:02am On Nov 11, 2006
mukina2:

hell no thats not correct,

guys double date because they can't keep their pants on angry
That na wetin u do!
Re: G by Busta(f): 3:15am On Nov 11, 2006
u need to change the topic. guys double date cos they can't get enuff of one gurl.

As ur scenario, gotta blame u first cos maybe u really did pressurized her into dating u in the first place, if not why would u keep sending someone money and phone credit despite the fact that they don't show u love or appreciation.

secondly, u got a new gurl now. Let her know that u got a gurl that loves and appreciates u and u don't need her. Simple.

unless maybe u got some plans up ur sleeves

(1) (Reply)

If The Biological Clock Was Not A Factor: / Hw Will U Feel When Ur Best Friend Dates Ur Ex. / : Download 101 Romantic Ideas Free:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.