Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! (6361 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MsPotato(f): 1:35am On Sep 15, 2011
If you treat them allllll like your good friend grin

Dont fall for them. Just be yourself, treat them nice as a friend, no luvy duvy, no touch, Just plain old simple and sociable.

And than GBAM! They are all over you! Every type of guy from black to white to yellow to brown to pink and even old and young and in between! Try it and see how it goes. It works fine for me cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MrsChima1(f): 2:05am On Sep 15, 2011
You miss Nairaland huh suga? kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MMM2(m): 2:12am On Sep 15, 2011
ms.potato

pls can we do it again, 1 more time 2 nite undecided
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by ismaeel86(m): 2:43am On Sep 15, 2011
Hmnn, thats interesting, subscribing
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Doreti(f): 2:58am On Sep 15, 2011
I agree, it works. But eventually, the guys get tired of it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ back off

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by ShyOne(f): 3:05am On Sep 15, 2011
@ Ms. Potato

Where have you been?

I don't see your posts anymore.

I love this thread - and you are correct.
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Dont fall for them. Just be yourself, treat them nice as a friend, no luvy duvy, no touch, Just plain old simple and sociable.

And than GBAM! They are all over you! Every type of guy from black to white to yellow to brown to pink and even old and young and in between! Try it and see how it goes. It works fine for me cheesy kiss
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by tashanja(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2011
@Potato
So how many have fallen for you so far?
If I am not mistaken, from the last count, only one so far - at least that's what you want us to believe lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Ranoscky(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2011
sauer:

undecided undecided
LOOL. . .Dis guy ehn. . .I dey enjoy die, jare! grin
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by bittatruth(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2011
Ms. poraroo dats true oooo. . . .but it can also ave different turn-outs depending on the guy and his perceptions of you and your behaviour smiley
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Nayah(f): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2011
HI MS pOTATO! lol but after that we have to do good choice  grin
It's well known " follow me I escape", "you escape I follow you"
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by bittatruth(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2011
Lol i remember one guy in my school some years back, he fancied me or wateva the irony is that i fancied him before, anywayz he tried to get close to me and he's very comfy with the girls, he kept requesting for a hug from me and i said 'i don't hug guys' and i remember one time he was like to me 'why don't you want to hug me?do i smell' loool i was like 'na' ofcos was funny but awkward tho as he kept tryna nick a hug from me by all costs undecided. . .i did later on in that year give him a hug, i just couldn't say 'NO' anymore it was too mean and i'm not that type of person.(really)
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by claremont(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

If you treat them allllll like your good friend  grin

Oh really, why didn't ladies think of that before?! You must be one helluva genius! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MsPotato(f): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You miss Nairaland huh suga? kiss kiss

No I dont but I miss you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss And MsDarkskin kiss kiss kiss kiss and Madlady kiss kiss kiss kiss and Lord Reed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and Rokiatu kiss kiss kiss and BABES kiss kiss kiss and Yusuf kiss kiss kissand so many other people kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

M M M:

ms.potato

pls can we do it again, 1 more time 2 nite undecided

U are a yeye fowl I swear undecided

Doreti:

I agree, it works. But eventually, the guys get tired of it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ back off

Tired? Why would they be tired when you play your cards right? U see, show them all interest but dont be that desperate to let them get to your pants cause if you do to any of them so soon, than you are cheating on the rest (if u have feelings for them that is) and u are not playing smart. After befriending for some months than break it down to 3 people and than finally choose the best one! grin

Shy-One:

@ Ms. Potato

Where have you been?

I don't see your posts anymore.

I love this thread - and you are correct.

Sorry naa. Have been busy. So have you tried it? cheesy

tashanja:

@Potato
So how many have fallen for you so far?
If I am not mistaken, from the last count, only one so far - at least that's what you want us to believe lipsrsealed.

U talking about my ex abi? undecided

bittatruth:

Ms. poraroo dats true oooo. . . .but it can also ave different turn-outs depending on the guy and his perceptions of you and your behaviour smiley

Really How so? I never experience that so far wink

Nayah:

HI MS pOTATO! lol but after that we have to do good choice  grin
It's well known " follow me I escape", "you escape I follow you"

Yes!!! Cause your first choice would be of personality and spark! And in the end it all boils down to cfommitment, responsibility, trust, loyalty and ehem! money! embarassed tongue grin

bittatruth:

Lol i remember one guy in my school some years back, he fancied me or wateva the irony is that i fancied him before, anywayz he tried to get close to me and he's very comfy with the girls, he kept requesting for a hug from me and i said 'i don't hug guys' and i remember one time he was like to me 'why don't you want to hug me?do i smell' loool i was like 'na' ofcos was funny but awkward tho as he kept tryna nick a hug from me by all costs undecided. . .i did later on in that year give him a hug, i just couldn't say 'NO' anymore it was too mean and i'm not that type of person.(really)

Usually when I meet someone like that I would say[b] Eh Bobo! I would have to charge you for the hug. [/b]And the dude will say[b] "why now?? U want play shakara with me abi?" [/b]And I will like bobo, see ehn. . . If I play shakara, I wont offer you the hug. The reason for payment cause after I go hug you I would drop my market value cause my boobs dey lay for your chest and other guys go see it" So uhmmm cheque or cash? I dey accept them both wink

No money No talk mehnnn tongue tongue tongue

claremont:

Oh really, why didn't ladies think of that before?! You must be one helluva genius! shocked shocked shocked

yes o yes ooo! Do u like me already cause I think i like u kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by bittatruth(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ehn na true?na not me style tongue
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by SAFO(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
LOL @ Ms Potato. How much you dey charge?
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MrsChima1(f): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
Different things work for different men.

There is no such thing as ONE SIZE FITS ALL.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Evagreenfields: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2011
Nice thread @ miss poraro bt in reality how long can u keep up with the whole 'plain n simple' method of friendship. Ts a bit hard not falln for someone ur very close to.
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Evagreenfields: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

on point
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Cipriani(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Sweetheart, Long time. Can we start our relationship back where we left off. You are single, I am single, so lets mingle. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MsPotato(f): 2:07am On Sep 16, 2011
bittatruth:

Ehn na true?na not me style tongue

Try it and see wonders happening for ya grin

Evagreenfields:

Nice thread @ miss poraro bt in reality how long can u keep up with the whole 'plain n simple' method of friendship. Ts a bit hard not falln for someone your very close to.

U need to play your cards right my dear. Not to say to do it forever. Do it in a way where u get to breakdown the guys to finalist.

Mrs, Chima:

Sure and thats why u get to know many different men to see whats the best for u out there. wink

Cipriani:

Sweetheart, Long time. Can we start our relationship back where we left off. You are single, I am single, so lets mingle. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wowwww!!! Really? Ok why dont we be friends and get to know each other first? And please send me a photo of you naked for testimonial tongue grin kiss
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MrsChima1(f): 2:12am On Sep 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Sure and thats why u get to know many different men to see whats the best for u out there. wink

[/quote

Did you find Mr. Potato yet? tongue
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MMM2(m): 4:49am On Sep 16, 2011
Ms. Potato
angryangryangry
embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Evagreenfields: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

U need to play your cards right my dear. Not to say to do it forever. Do it in a way where u get to breakdown the guys to finalist.

lmao. Ur making it sound like some sorta audition
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MsPotato(f): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

On the process my dear. On the process wink

M M M:

Ms. Potato
angryangryangry
embarassedembarassedembarassed

Yes? grin

Evagreenfields:

lmao. your making it sound like some sorta audition

Of course it is! grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Tosinville(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2011
NL can mislead sometimes, how can ms.potato who's only with her first love be telling us this?LOL
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Ben13: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2011
You will hate to see the guy after he backs off from your imposed boredom. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by BodyKiss(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
Guys, Only One Way To Make Ladies Go All Over
For U!

And than GBAM! They are all over you! Every type of lady from black to white to yellow to brown to pink and even old and young and in between! Try it and see how it goes. It works fine for me cheesy kiss
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by tpia5: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2011
is life really just one big game only about how to get guys to fall for someone?

sometimes a woman really does need friendship alone and nothing more.

vice versa too.

simply my opinion, not set in stone.
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MsPotato(f): 2:37am On Sep 17, 2011
Tosinville:

NL can mislead sometimes, how can ms.potato who's only with her first love be telling us this?LOL

My dear, me and him are officially over embarassed

Ben-10:

You will hate to see the guy after he backs off from your imposed boredom. cheesy

Oh no my dear.No hard feelings in matters like this thats why I say we befriend alllll of them so that if one leave, I still have others! cheesy

BodyKiss:

Guys, Only One Way To Make Ladies Go All Over
For U!

And than GBAM! They are all over you! Every type of lady from black to white to yellow to brown to pink and even old and young and in between! Try it and see how it goes. It works fine for me cheesy kiss

Copy paste nieee. . . angry

tpia@:

is life really just one big game only about how to get guys to fall for someone?

sometimes a woman really does need friendship alone and nothing more.

vice versa too.

simply my opinion, not set in stone.

Friends? That would be good if the guys are genuinely into friendship with no sex but its like almost impossible lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by kokogee: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I know a pretty lady that used this ur strategy and b4 she knew it she was 36 yr old with no serious relationship. The age made her desperate and she fell a guy who used her financially and emotionally. Now she is 38 and lonely.

Must all men fall for u? U should rather be serious with one whom u know have feelings for u.
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by CyberG: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2011
Ms. Potato:

My dear, me and him are officially over embarassed

This cannot be true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Morning Sex Is Bae / I Will Choose My Man Over My Family Because Cum Is Thicker Than Blood- Lady Says / Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.