Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

2goingcom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2goingcom's Profile / 2goingcom's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered by 2goingcom: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hope they've been killed...
Religion / Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by 2goingcom: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
SamConquer: 3RD TO COMMENT.#TEAR CLOTH ENTER ROAD NAKED DANCING KUKERE WITH MY D.ICK JUMPING grin

Shey na ur own prayer be this...

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? by 2goingcom: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Buy hummer for me
Religion / Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by 2goingcom: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
You are blessed in Jesus Name.

2013 is your year of special Grace and Glory.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by 2goingcom: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
My Shoutout goes to Master Jesus...

5 Likes

Romance / Re: 6 Common New Year Resolutions That People Make And Break by 2goingcom: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
I no go KISS this year because I so much love it than S*x as I don't s*x even if it is available so cheap.
Nairaland / General / Re: How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? by 2goingcom: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
E ku Odun e ku iyedun in Yoruba Language[Remo]

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: First Thing You Will Do In 2013 by 2goingcom: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks God
Nairaland / General / Happy New Year & Here's Is My Wish & Advice To All Nairalanders In 2013 by 2goingcom: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Congratulations for your success into year 2013 and I wish YOU...Success for 2013 and beyond.

With the right focus, the right support and the right resources you can be a huge success in 2013.

But don't get it twisted, you are going to need all 3 of these to reach the success you desire.

If you have the focus, but not the support or resources, you will hit road block after road block with no one to help you get by them or tools to eliminate them.

If you have the right support or resources, but no focus... well we both know where that leads.

So in 2013 I challenge you to make these 3 things a major part of your business plan.

1) Put an intense focus on whatever you are working on in your business.
Turn off Skype, close Facebook, shut the door and ask your spouse or kids if you have them to respect your need for some peace and quiet.

2) Build a support group of fellow marketers and mentors that you can bounce ideas off of, gain business advice from and that will help you get past any roadblocks you might run into.

3) Invest in the resources that are relevant to your business plan that will help you automate more, speed things up, learn new skills and scale your business faster and easier.

With these in mind, you can make 2013 your best year yet and finally quit that day job and start living the life you deserve.
Romance / A Letter To All Single Ladies by 2goingcom: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dear Friend,

Meeting a man of your dream is like a dream-come-true, but the reason why most women end up meeting “men of their nightmares” is because they don’t really know what they want in the “man of their dreams”.

Listen, it makes no sense to say I want a car; you might get a Volvo—at least, it is still a car. Don’t be generalistic in your desires. Take for example, if you want an Element Jeep, and you say you want an Element Jeep, you might get a colour you don’t want, but if you are specific and say I want a RED ELEMENT HONDA JEEP, you end up getting a RED ELEMENT HONDA Jeep. [Same things go with every aspect of your life.]

Tell me, can you recognize the picture of the man of your dreams that you have in your mind’s eyes? How tall should he be? What age bracket? What character should he possess? What features? What body size? What other features do you want? Do you have a comprehensive list of the man you truly want in your life, written down somewhere?

It is not about visualizing it, it is about writing it down and seeing him in your mind’s eyes. It is about having him in paper and ink and reading this every day, also having it where you can see it every time you wake up and every time you go to bed.

And you know what you have succeeded in doing? (I know you don’t know, so I will tell you), you have succeeded in recognizing him when you meet him.

You see, many other single ladies have met the men of their dreams in passing without knowing it. It is because they have no sign whatsoever that points out that this is the man of their dreams.

But the moment you have every minute details of the man of your dreams penned (written) down; when you meet him, you would know him and that will help you so much in choosing the right man and avoid the headache most marriages today endure.

Marriage is supposed to be fun and exciting and void of headaches and endurances OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Business / 6 Basic Motivators Dt Will Trigger Any Buying Decision In The Mind Of Ur Clients by 2goingcom: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
All these six are actually deeply rooted in the human psyche,
akin to our most common needs and desires.

1. Desire for gain - usually financial, but also to gain
in love, power, respect from other people.

2. Fear of loss - usually financial, but also emotional.
This trigger may tie to the loss of something already
gained, or to the fear of not gaining something that
is perceived as a need.

3. Comfort and convenience - convince me that your
product or service will make my life easier, simpler,
more productive, more worthwhile.

4. Security - will your product or service protect me, my
loved ones, my assets, and reduce my fear of loss?

5. Prestige and pride of ownership - although it may not
be a psychologically healthy frame of mind, most
people do attach self-worth to the ownership of
exclusive material items (ie.Rolex watches, designer
clothing, limited editions of anything.) Will I be proud
to tell my friends that I own or use your product or
service?

6. Satisfaction of emotion - will your product or service
make me 'feel good' about myself, my life, and the
world I live in?.
Romance / How To Establish Online Dating Relationships Taking Safety As No. 1 by 2goingcom: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Online dating can be fun. But don’t neglect safety and common sense when you try to hook up with a mate.
At minimum, take caution in the following areas.

1.Protect Your Computer
Take care of your equipment and systems before you head out into the Internet realm. You need to have a firewall and anti-virus protection for your email and for when you search websites and interact online. At the bare minimum, you may want these two solutions that are offered at no charge to home computer users (i.e. not for commercial use):
Download Free Firewall
Download Free Anti-Virus

2.Protect Yourself
Take care of yourself, too, by choosing appropriate dating sites. Seek and choose a reputable online dating service.
How? Begin by asking around with friends, neighbors, co-workers and others you may know who have tried online dating, and see which places they recommend.
In addition, search “online dating services” and keep a notebook of their URLs or website links, the fees, rules and regulations, complete contact information of each and any other useful information that spikes your interest.
Then compare each place.Try only those places where you feel safe. Avoid the others.

So take care. Arm your computer – and yourself- with the correct tools and knowledge! SOURCE
Romance / Re: Here are Online Dating Mistakes To Avoid by 2goingcom: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
BarryX: okay , LET see how the application goes!!

Are you for or against this?
Romance / Re: Ladies' Guide To Writing A Great Profile by 2goingcom: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky: while doing all this stuff, remember the tale of cynthia that met her her muderers on facebook...#justsaying

I know but you need to take care of yourself by choosing appropriate dating sites.
Seek and choose a reputable online dating service.
How?Begin by asking around with friends, neighbors, co-workers and others you may know who have tried online dating, and see which places they recommend.
In addition, search “online dating services” and keep a notebook of their URLs or website links, the fees, rules and regulations, complete contact information of each and any other useful information that spikes your interest.
Then compare each place.Try only those places where you feel safe. Avoid the others.

So take care. Arm your computer – and yourself- with the correct tools and knowledge!

Moreso,facing is not mainly a dating site by a social network and why must she have been so foolish that way to be caught captive.
Romance / Ladies' Guide To Writing A Great Profile by 2goingcom: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2012
OK…the time has come. You have joined an online dating service or two.
Now you must write that all-important profile… the one that will attract attention and reel in the man of your dreams… but where to start? Maybe writing isn’t even something you think you do all that well.Even so, you can do this.

The first thing is to be absolutely honest about yourself.
You are looking for that man who will like…maybe someday love…YOU….THE REAL YOU! Examine past relationships and list the things that you liked and the things you did not like.
If he smoked in the house and you hated it, you won’t like it any better the next time.
If you love cats and will always want to own one or more, say that you are an animal lover and want indoor pets. Someone who hates cats or is allergic to them is not the guy for you.

Accent the things that make you unique. If you play the piano well, you really want Mr. Right to appreciate it. If you run in marathons, a couch potato is not a good match.
If you love art, you really don’t want a man who thinks Picasso is an ice cream flavor.

Describe the things that are vital in your life. If volunteering is the one thing that makes you feel useful and worthwhile, you want someone who would, at the very least, support you if not join you in your volunteer projects. When you get beyond superficial things, you will attract men who share your values.

Invest in your online profile by hiring a professional photographer for your first online picture.
This is so important.

The picture is the FIRST thing men see.The second thing is that they read what you have written about yourself.
Some online dating sites even provide you with a list of photographers in your area that specialize in online dating site photos.

Source:http://www.2going.com/blogs/post/2709
Romance / Here are Online Dating Mistakes To Avoid by 2goingcom: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2012
While you search the internet for that special lady or guy…the one of your dreams…your soul-mate…the other half of yourself, you can do a lot of things right.
Sadly, you can, also, do a lot of things wrong….things that will guarantee failure and a broken heart.
Out in the “real” world, being aggressive, demanding perfection and even little white lies are all ingredients for success.However, those same qualities are killers when you are dating online and off line, too, for that matter.

There is a big difference between being aggressive or confident and being too aggressive, over-confident, or just plain sleazy or slimy from a woman’s or man's point of view.
If you push too hard for a face-to-face, you will come across as too aggressive…maybe even, scary.
Try to remember that you are not trying to close a business deal and keep the relationship progressing at a slow but steady pace.Patience is the key.

Nobody is perfect.We are all flawed in some way or another…and that includes you, as well.
If you expect the woman or man to be absolutely perfect and demand that, you will always be disappointed.Demanding perfectionism in your work is one thing.
Demanding perfectionism from a friend, co-worker or a lady or guy you are interested in is not just fine.
It won’t happen.Expect flaws and just deal with them.Decide the ones you can live with and those you can’t.

Little white lies and false fronts won’t work.Be honest from the beginning of a relationship.
Write your profile.Make it interesting but don’t make false statements.
The truth will come out eventually anyway.If you say you are a lawyer who makes a million bucks a year and you are really an electrician that makes N75,000 a year,you have set yourself up for failure.

Remember…don’t be too aggressive,expect to ever find perfection or put on a false front. by 2GOING Social Networking and Dating Site
Romance / Blind Date vs Internet Date? by 2goingcom: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2012
Your friend has decided that you need help with your social life so she sets you up with a blind date….a friend of a friend of a friend. You, foolishly, accept. Now there you are. It’s less than one hour since you were introduced. You are sitting in a Thai restaurant and you hate Thai food.

The entrée has not yet been served. His idea of enlightened conversation is who will be in the final four…you aren’t into sports.
He knows the weekly TV schedule verbatim….you haven’t sat through a movie in months because you run marathons and volunteer at the local food bank.
He says, “Volunteering is a waste of time because you can’t help ‘those people’ anyway.”
You look at your watch; see that it’s only been 10 minutes since you last looked at it the last time and wonder how long it is before you can gracefully remove yourself from the situation. Been there?

Now imagine a date with someone you met through internet dating and have been chatting online with and exchanging emails with for quite some time. First, you don’t need to be introduced. You already know this man.
You are sitting in an Italian restaurant enjoying a delightful meal because you both know that the other’s favorite is Italian. The conversation flows easily as you discuss common interests.
He runs marathons and loves history just like you do.
You happily discuss the volunteer work that each of you is involved in.
You look at your watch and discover that it is late…very late…where Has the time gone.

There is a big difference between a well-intentioned friend “setting you up” and choosing a man for yourself who shares your interests and tastes, isn’t there?

Now which one would you rather have?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.