Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Want Marriage And Children But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Marriage And Children But... (523 Views)

Why Is It Ok To Circumcise Male Children But Wrong For Females ? / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / Does She Want Marriage; Angry That I Don't Tell Her To Do House Chores For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Marriage And Children But... by dlivefeeds: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
I am nearly 30 and have been with my boyfriend for two years. We plan to move in together soon, but I don’t know if we are on the same page with what we want for the future. We have talked about marriage and children – I’d like both – but I’m not convinced it is something he sees for us. When I ask, he is vague. He was in a long-term relationship before, and it seems it ended because of his reluctance to commit to marriage. It makes me wonder if I’m ready to take this step with him. I worry that he is just “going with the flow” and is not sure if he wants to move in with me either. I’m considering a frank conversation with him, but I know I run the risk of that ending up with us going our separate ways.
Re: I Want Marriage And Children But... by Cutehector(m): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2016
I believe people should always have it at the back of their minds Dat que Sera, sera!
Re: I Want Marriage And Children But... by Parpor(m): 12:43am On Mar 20, 2016
@OP I think you should have a heart to heart conversation with him,cos it's only after then you can make a better decision.I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: I Want Marriage And Children But... by mikolo80: 2:39am On Mar 20, 2016
ask him when he plans to get married. so you prepare exit strategy in case.bio clock is real

(1) (Reply)

Happy Grandfather Walks Down 3 Generations Of Brides Down The Aisle / His Religion Forbids Condoms / 7 Things To Consider When Choosing Your Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.