Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV (57024 Views)

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by abiolag(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2016
Hmhmmm a big lesson for all guys. Use condom and b safe
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Kaycee625(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2016
omron:
Why would a guy met a lady on Facebook and lay with her without using condom? Are u a learner or illiterate?
Secondly, am an Hiv counsellor in My NGO group and peer educator, if this story is true there is a chance that the guy might not contact the virus, hear what the lady says about taking anti retroviral drug for up to four good years, when someone who has Hiv keep taking drug the probability that she will spread it is very low because her viral load would have been reduced to minima and there should be a certain amount of viral cell in one antibodies in order for the virus to survive... Am sure the guy did not contact the virus am very sure the lady is just fooling himself.. I even knowing a guy who slept with an Hiv lady in Abuja for 4 months and shockingly the guy went for test and it was negative... Hiv doesn't spread like dat but we should be careful and be protected by preventing unprotected sex... Dats all
thanks for this piece of info.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Youngzedd(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2016
I don't understand, the chat environment is showing whatsapp and the top of the chat is showing Facebook

What the heck
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by omron(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Kaycee625:
thanks for this piece of info.
u are welcome kaycee
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by fixmykey(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2016
It is not true. Stop the story. The guy cannot get hiv even if the lady has it. Except the guy has bruises or more. Hiv is easier transmitted from a man to a woman and not from a woman to a man.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by eleko1: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2016
SilvanusII:

I won't be too sure about that. He prolly removed her display name cos it might display his as well. He's not protecting her privacy, he is protecting his
believe dis tales, believe anything.Naijawood script
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by HopeAtHand: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2016
SirJeffry:
Doctored chat but may be real elsewhere. Get married and stay married guys. Com'onwink

You're smart.

Its clearly doctored if you closely observe the first reaction of the guy.

But the message remains clear.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by okuneddie(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
talk is easy my friend,most times,when the heat is up,sense of reasoning automatically take a U turn,so don't blame the guy much!

Morning!

morning but whenever I'm in a relationship, I'm never short of condoms.....if I don't then its a stop....I can't risk anything even though I know the lady health status....will stop when I marry sha
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2016
udmbat:
[size=13pt]For free HIV herbs and complete cyre. Call me on 08113098444[/size]

It pays to help than to be helped.
Lemme help you come back to your sound state of health.

Haven't u heard,that there's no cure for HIV?
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Larryfly:
This is scary!!! I know how many girls I have gotten through this way. Person need to repent oo
so u think say na only una wey be guys saby dit and run? If u like no repents, na that thing wey dey between ur legs them go use teeth chop am comot from ur body. grin
U see as one person wicked her she come decide to wicked any man wey come her way.
ReeePeeeeNteeeee grin
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by ayamAgenius: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:
Fake...

If it was real.. Her privacy will be the least of his concern.

He would boldy display her name, phone number and picture..

Cos she could be prosecuted for willingly spreading the disease..

But the love for Frontpage is the root of all fakery

So you just concluded that the OP is the victim? Even if this may appear fictional, you'd be surprised to know many people get caught up in this exactly same fictional tale....
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
Lmao!

Funny!

I and my baby practice protected sex, even with that-we still go and get tested together every 3 months.

You can never be too careful.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by nepapole(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
Animashaun
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by onetouch04: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Taa! Who is afraid of HIV? Abeg bring ur p***y and i will devow it. I fear malaria wela. What do u think?:p:*
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2016
okuneddie:
why will guys make love to a stranger without condoms.....even my ex always complain about me with the condom stuff and I use pregnancy stuff as excuse but deep inside my mind then what I have was if I no trust myself how can I trust u. Guys always use condom even with ur gf no don't know who is loyal or not......back to the gal, after that chat then we will talk about how she want her death to be like and the options I will give her ma sef bad like skinning her alive, baptising her in a bowl of hot water, cutting her body parts while she is still alive etc cos I swear the gal wicked
Some guys have sex without condon cos they want to rush over everything and clean their mouth as if nothing happened. Others do it because they think its more pleasurable without condon. There are still others who do it because they want to punish the lady with pregnancy or infections. But this time around, the hunter got hunted. Some people both male a female will not learn.

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by okuneddie(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Some guys have sex without condon cos they want to rush over everything and clean their mouth as if nothing happened. Others do it because they think its more pleasurable without condon. There are still others who do it because they want to punish the lady with pregnancy or infections. But this time around, the hunter got hunted. Some people both male a female will not learn.

seriously they won't learn and the worst part is hitting someone u just met on Fb without it... its pathetic seriously....who does that
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by hucienda: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:
Fake...

If it was real.. Her privacy will be the least of his concern.

He would boldy display her name, phone number and picture..

Cos she could be prosecuted for willingly spreading the disease..

But the love for Frontpage is the root of all fakery
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2016
okuneddie:

seriously they won't learn and the worst part is hitting someone u just met on Fb without it... its pathetic seriously....who does that
Not just guys, we girls do such silly things too.
But people think that the saying ' Experience is the best teacher' is applicable in all cases.

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by phenol33(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2016
this is a criminal offence she did commit. guy u should report the matter to police.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by okuneddie(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Not just guys, we girls do such silly things too.
But people think that the saying ' Experience is the best teacher' is applicable in all cases.

the guy that contacted HIV can't say the same cos he is the victim....I pity other guys that will also fall victim....well he can save their life by making sure the gal is arrested
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by UnimkeAk(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2016
i just hope condom prevents hiv ooo
cuz i know person wer tidy close to over 50 babes from fb last year alone
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by noblegrex: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2016
refiner:
undecided...so bad!...he is doomed!
princess
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol.still insisting u wanna deep ur eggplant in a guacamole grin grin grin
kashybaby wetin be egg plant abegi them gimme the assignment
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by victorazy(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2016
gabinogem:
Smh... does she think it's everyone that's destined to contract such disease?!

Men have slim chance of contracting HIV as the only contact is through urinary track which is very very tiny. A man can make love with a girl with HIV more than 7 times without being infected.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by wiwa96(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2016
FALSE STORY, CHECK THE LAST STATEMENT #THINK AM NAU.. NA HIV WE DEY TALK HERE NOT MALARIA..
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2016
This is fake, check out the top of the screen shot, u will see Facebook.com on a WhatsApp chat. hmm.
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by ossyprince: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Na waonc weytin hit Bleep don cause....back 2 back Bleep don cos wahala
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by ossyprince: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Na wa oooo c weytin hit Bleep don cause....back 2 back Bleep don cos wahala
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by marabout(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2016
crotonite:
embarassed Oooh thank goodness i don't do stuffs like this.

Remember a proverb of Jesus: A man was praying in church " God, thank you that I'm not a sinner like that tax collector, like that guy who does this n that". While the sinners were so remorseful even to look up.

We're told that the remorseful sinners are more acceptable to God.

The very first & only girl you meet could have HIV. In effect, it's by the grace of God.

Certainly, everyone needs to be careful. But not wallow in self-righteousness.

Happy Sunday.grin cheesy
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2016
okuneddie:

the guy that contacted HIV can't say the same cos he is the victim....I pity other guys that will also fall victim....well he can save their life by making sure the gal is arrested
The didn't commit any crime. She didn't rape the guy. The guy got what he was looking for and besides, people don't get arrested for having hiv do they. The best thing is for everyone to have one partner or total abstenance not when someone goes round sleeping with anything that comes his way just to come out and play victim.

Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by Reeberry: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2016
SirJeffry:
Doctored chat but may be real elsewhere. Get married and stay married guys. Com'onwink

And those who aren't legalized to marry? undecided
Re: Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV by seyitony1(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2016
REAL OR NOT REAL. Guys/Ladies should avoid unprotected sex. Abstinence is still the best bet. If you can't, stick with one confirmed partner.

AIDS IS REAL.

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria?