Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria (6287 Views)

The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Kano One Of A Kind Underpass.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Rich4god(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
I have been to so many states in Nigeria, but I wont lie... kano stands out best among them. I think, in Nigeria, after Abj and Lag, no other state can compare with kano. Even the almighty Rivers state. Am placing Rivers state below Kano not because Kano is better in terms of development, but compared with the allocation that Rivers state have and what it generates, the state should have been a "semi-Dubai. But bad governance have made it a state of crooks and thugs.

Removing the recent BH crisis and persistent riot in Kano some years back, I bet Kano could have been at par with ABJ. This is one state in Northern Nigeria that I know and fully believe will survive without FG allocation. The business and foreign investment in this state is very very high.
I knw pple will start shouting at me, but before you do, come to kano with an open hrt and see for yourslef things that is going on here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Alexk2(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Without any bias, I believe the op is right on point.

1 Like

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by opineflu(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
kk we don hear
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by naijagobetter(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
you are very very correct, all thanks to God and Kwankwaso for his forsight. Please tell that to ganduje, sai mai takalmmin karfe!

1 Like

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Rich4god(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
naijagobetter:
you are very very correct, all thanks to God and Kwankwaso for his forsight. Please tell that to ganduje, sai mai takalmmin karfe!
I still think Ganduje is continuing with the work of Kwankwaso... I went to the govt house, and I was really impressed with the roads built along the road.
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by EazyMoh(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jallla Babbar Hausa!
Kano tumbin giwa!
ko da me ka zo, an fi ka!
whether they believe it or not, Kano had been the commercial capital of West Africa for centuries, and is still among the most relevant cites.
The pride of Hausaland.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by naijagobetter(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rich4god:
I still think Ganduje is continuing with the work of Kwankwaso... I went to the govt house, and I was really impressed with the roads built along the road.
we hope so and pray he supass the previous administration, then he can have a second shot
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by FiftyFifty(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
. grin.
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Rich4god(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
naijagobetter:
we hope so and pray he supass the previous administration, then he can have a second shot
One good thing I like about Kano is that its cheap. The area I stay right now and with the type of facilities available. If it were to be in ABJ, the cost of living will be like 7-10 times of what is obtainable here.

1 Like

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by dahaz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
EazyMoh:
Jallla Babbar Hausa!
Kano tumbin giwa!
ko da me ka zo, an fi ka!
whether they believe it or not, Kano had been the commercial capital of West Africa for centuries, and is still among the most relevant cites.
The pride of Hausaland.
Ar da talauci?

2 Likes

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by EazyMoh(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
dahaz:

Ar da talauci?
Lol it doesn't work like that.
If you think you are poorer than everyone in Kano go there and find out. Definitely someone is poorer than you.
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kano city is different from kano state. The city make sense but the state is shitty

1 Like

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
picture during the daytime or Adonbilivit
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by ifyan(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Show us proof and fact so that it wouldn't be disputed.

This is the norm this time around
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Emancipation2: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
I have asked for northerners in the past to post average northern neighborhood pictures just like we used to see in the multiple eastern threads but all they keep doing is to post bridges, highways, hospital, government house etc. I have no idea how the neighborhood of the average norhterner look unlike I see in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by carinmom(f): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
dahaz:

Ar da talauci?

Har da sata grin grin grin
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by IGBOPRINCE: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kano city is a town I do admired from afar but their men or indigenes of kano do walked around with knives?

They nearly stabbed my sist in 2006/7 for a mistakes done by someone else. Thank God for the people around her who shouted she is not the one o.

Their indigenes re terrible, infact north as a whole, no no no , I don't want to generalise it. But some of their men re terrible menh. sad

One love.

3 Likes

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by fulanimafia: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
Kano city is a town I do admired from afar but their men or indigenes of kano do walked around with knives?

They nearly stabbed my sist in 2006/7 for a mistakes done by someone else. Thank God for the people around her who shouted she is not the one o.

Their indigenes re terrible, infact north as a whole, no no no , I don't want to generalise it. But some of their men re terrible menh. sad

One love.

@ bolded that's a blatant lie.

With all the kidnapping, baby factories, ritual killings, armed robbery, drug trafficking etc in the East, have you heard anyone say that all eastern indigenes are terrible criminals? You cannot generalize the activities of miscreants to the general population as you are attempting to do here.

Keep your bigotry off this beautiful thread. Mynd44 kindly observe.

2 Likes

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Rich4god(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Emancipation2:
I have asked for northerners in the past to post average northern neighborhood pictures just like we used to see in the multiple eastern threads but all they keep doing is to post bridges, highways, hospital, government house etc. I have no idea how the neighborhood of the average norhterner look unlike I see in the east.
Will post pixs soon.... just be patient...
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by gwales: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
I am missing kano
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by IGBOPRINCE: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

@ bolded that's a blatant lie.

With all the kidnapping, baby factories, ritual killings, armed robbery, drug trafficking etc in the East, have you heard anyone say that all eastern indigenes are terrible criminals? You cannot generalize the activities of miscreants to the general population as you are attempting to do here.

Keep your bigotry off this beautiful thread. My.nd44 kindly observe.
you re not a good actor. Pls read my comment again before you quote me cos I didn't generalized it niggur.

I know you re yoruba claiming northerner. Abeg dem suppose ban this your fake moniker for impersonating.

1 Like

Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Rich4god(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thanks alot @ QuotaSystem... Plz, if you have pix of Ahmedu Bello way, Lamido Cresent and their like upload them... Am not that free to take the pix for now. Include katin kwori and tsinga market also.
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
KANO TUMBIN GIWA KO DA ME KAZO AN FIKA
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by dungburu: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
I abode us at Burma road Sabon agri kano. To confirm more, call 08060814546.
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by dungburu: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
I abode at Burma road Sabon agri kano. To confirm more, call 08060814546.
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by zenith4biz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
dungburu:

I am at your 'backyard' i need single room for that your side
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by Rich4god(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
zenith4biz:

Guy, mk we do collabo.... I go PM you now.
Re: Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria by zenith4biz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
dungburu:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Absence Of Witnesses Stalls Trial Of Boko Haram Suspects —AGF / Buhari Junior Sister Hajiya Rakiya Adamu Will Be Celebrating Her 86 Years / Is Power Supply Improving In Your Neighbourhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.