Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: (1188 Views)

The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by kstadaura: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hello guys something happened between me and my girlfriend yesterday, i visited her, when i reached her place she was not at home so i had to wait for her to come back, as i was waiting she came back running,gasping, i curiously asked her whats wrong, she told me its some guys that wanted molesting her but she escaped, i asked that she take me to these guys, on reaching the place where these guys are, i noticed from far that they are three in number and they are smoking something,probably weed, at that point i told my girl friend lets go and report the matter to police, but she said no, that she want me to go fight and warn those guys, i tried to show her that i cant fight them and they are not in their rightful sense but she was not ready to listen, she started saying am a coward, i cant protect her......... she finally left and told me not to follow her, i called her number she didnt answer. she sent me message saying that she is done with me, i should forget that something happened between me and her.

Pls guys have i done anything wrong, and is there anyway you think i can get this girl back cos i actually love her?
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Pheals(f): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Guy go learn kunfu or boxing before I give u advise
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by goodmorning40: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hahahaaiiii, u are not ready to die for her and she needs someone who can
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by anwe: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
She wanted you to die for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by ClassCaptain(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well done jare.

Make she leave.

If she need person wey go dey help her fight everybody wey offned her ,make she go hire body guard..

After giving her the reasonable option of reporting mata to police, she refused.

If dem con bash you now, comot like four teeth,break one leg..she go con talk am no longer doing

spoil u looks ,break up with u con still spoil ur oda chances

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin
anwe:

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
He could even try it
anwe:
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Oche211(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Guy chop knuckles abeg.....
Well done
Bt dat ur girl dey greedy oo. After Jesus died 4 her, she still want u to do that too. She isn't satisfy.
How many people she want make them die 4 her?
Abegi, enjoy ur life.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by NemzySeries(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
dis is 2016 & ur gal wants u to start doing wat u neva did in secondary sch Ãℓℓ in d name of protecting her or showing luv? mr man she shd b grateful to God dat she wuznt raped & den learn to b more security concious but if shez bent on u fighting den shez definitely possessed wit d features of craze woman.......i'll advice u allow her go wit her wahala ordawise dis is 1 of more problems on d line to cum 4 u guys & u kw women wud always reference back to such matters wen D're upset....
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by matrix199(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
That's her discreet way of ending you and the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by jmichlins(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
anwe:

so if i die for her will she join me in the great beyond just like juliet did for romeo or just switch gear for another guy. A typical nigeria girl will do the later and only a fool will waste his life for a girl. You are lucky that your typing this not from a hospital bed with bruised face and broken nose
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
kstadaura:
Hello guys something happened between me and my girlfriend yesterday, i visited her, when i reached her place she was not at home so i had to wait for her to come back, as i was waiting she came back running,gasping, i curiously asked her whats wrong, she told me its some guys that wanted molesting her but she escaped, i asked that she take me to these guys, on reaching the place where these guys are, i noticed from far that they are three in number and they are smoking something,probably weed, at that point i told my girl friend lets go and report the matter to police, but she said no, that she want me to go fight and warn those guys, i tried to show her that i cant fight them and they are not in their rightful sense but she was not ready to listen, she started saying am a coward, i cant protect her......... she finally left and told me not to follow her, i called her number she didnt answer. she sent me message saying that she is done with me, i should forget that something happened between me and her.

Pls guys have i done anything wrong, and is there anyway you think i can get this girl back cos i actually love her?
you mumu o, why did you even ask her to take you to the guys in the first placeundecided??, so, even if it was to be one guy that harrased her, you woulda fought unbehalf of her or whatundecided, smh for some guys, you never mature bro.,,,so, this is hw you 've been dating her foolishlyundecided, no wonder she dumped you.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Michellla(f): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
a girl that would risk your life doesnt love you.
you're better off without her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Mutuwa(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
kstadaura:

You are a sane person for doing that.She can go to hell.
If eventually they mutilate or kill you, (The Almighty forbid) some one else would quickly replace you.

To even attack without knowing your enemies strength and weaknesses is absurd,talk more of someone talking you into doing an absurd act.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by lekjons(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
oboi! run for ya life oo!
by not wanting you to report to the police, who knows maybe she duped one of those guys and doesn't want her secret to be revealed at the police station..
she wants you to die for her..

do you know how many guys she had killed/disable(through stuffs like that) before you met her?!

though i woudn't want my girl to be molested, but she should understand i'm not jet li na..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by cicc2010(f): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
She no go man for her family Abeg make she park well
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Lsofdk(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
oboi enter the nearest bar and take 3bottles of orijin*celebration of life coz wetin those boys for do you ehh
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by dasparrow: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
@Post

A woman needs a man who can stand as her protector. You have proven that you cannot protect her. Men who cannot protect their woman are called wimps. In other words, you are weak. She had to break it off with you because you have nothing to offer her other than perhaps your dick. And dick is cheap in Nigeria so she needs a man that can offer more than that. So in the future, if your wife and children were being harassed by some agboros (touts), you will go and report to Nigerian police? Nigerian police that will do absolutely nothing except ask for bribe?

And then you are wondering why she dumped you.....
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Oche211(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Intelligen abeg come see dis girl wey wan kill dis guy b4 his time
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by lekjons(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
fools be like;
dasparrow:
@Post

A woman needs a man who can stand as her protector. You have proven that you cannot protect her. Men who cannot protect their woman are called wimps. In other words, you are weak. She had to break it off with you because you have nothing to offer her other than perhaps your dick. And dick is cheap in Nigeria so she needs a man that can offer more than that. So in the future, if your wife and children were being harassed by some agboros (touts), you will go and report to Nigerian police? Nigerian police that will do absolutely nothing except ask for bribe?

ode! so i should go learn karate before i can date or marry she knew i'm not a bouncer even i were.. will i beat 3 guys(thugs) at once?!

i give her;
* money
* love
* care
* time
and i should still die for her

even God will send such a person to hell..

wise up nigga, stop watching telemundo!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

You're too myopic.

So, you want the guy to fight back, so that those guys can terminate his dear life while the girl abscond with another lover.

So painful you are also a guy but ain't reasoning like one.

One gentle man to face three smokers!
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Oche211(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

pack well, she's a girlfriend and nt a wife. Moreover, it's heartless of her to ask d poor guy to fight 3 guys high on weed.
She shld ve knw she's nt dating a SAMSON.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bro, you've done the best.

The girl is coming back to you. Just chillax.
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by smartec: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
You have done the wright thing, no mind her. let her go and marry one of them (agboro)
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by olamide452(f): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
That girl no like u at all
Re: My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me: by titosantana(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

Mad man

@OP, you have done the right thing, those thugs would have used broken bottles to design your face.
Let her go pls for she doesn't really care about you in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Institute Has The Highest Number Of Olosho/ashawo? / 9 Signs Which Shows Your Partner Is Cheating / I Have Been Dating Dayo For Over 5 Months ..... Hit Or Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.