Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Nigerian Institute Has The Highest Number Of Olosho/ashawo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Institute Has The Highest Number Of Olosho/ashawo? (1187 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Stop The Use Of ‘olosho’ Prostitutes, It’s Affecting Me / I'm Tired Of Olosho, I Need Girlfriend With Big Yansh / Thought- Olosho/ Ashawo Vs Waitress/ Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Institute Has The Highest Number Of Olosho/ashawo? by ECLIPZE(m): 1:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: What Nigerian Institute Has The Highest Number Of Olosho/ashawo? by AleAirHub(m): 5:07am On Mar 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was aware that this can of thread will come-up....

1st- Imo State University
1st - Uniport
2nd- Unilag
3rd-Uniabj
4th-Delta State University
5th-Uniben
6th-NDU

Run From Those Female Student Mostly The Imo State University Student, They Are Called Tourist ashawo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nigerian Institute Has The Highest Number Of Olosho/ashawo? by Youngpo413: 5:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Na unilag I hear o.

(1) (Reply)

38 Beautiful Virgins Died In Bus Crash On Their Way To Marry The King Of Swazila / If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? / 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew...#the Secret Of What Men Want Revealed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.