Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5930 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
A guy cried out to joro about a random lady he met through his page but the outing turned sour.

According to him he footed all the bills but his only crime was that he didn't give her T-fare to go back home.

He also used the opportunity to advice Nigerian ladies that they should try and take money along with them to dates.

CC Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: . by Olalan(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nigerian girls and the entitlement mentality that's why many are vulnerable to getting into wrong hands.....
BTW even the so called independent financially well to do girl isn't left out of this madness, a friend told his aunt who lives aboard about not wanting to get into a relationship cause of money and she was surprised saying dating a girl isnt about money over there as they could share date bills sometimes........

10 Likes

Re: . by Shugavee(f): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
The guy was wrong,,, he would hv told her,,, cause since he ordered the taxify ,, it’s expected he would pay.. she was very clear.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
The mentality of many Nigerian ladies is nothing to talk about . How can you go out with a random person without taking money along with you?

If I should take you out, I can pay all the bills but I can't pay for your t-fare, am I mad? If you can't pay your own t-fare then you've no business being in a matured relationship go back and play with your cousins at home.
I agree the person who initiates the date foot the bills but t-fare is excluded.

Most Nigerian ladies just want to escape financial responsibilities by all means, they justify such ridiculous acts by saying "I wasn't the one who initiated the date"

I don't even understand where the mentality of who initiate a date should pay for everything came from, in sane countries who initiates the date discussion is irrelevant . Both parties split the bills in their own capacity.

Nawao. Most Nigerian ladies are a complete write off.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:
The guy was wrong,,, he would hv told her,,, cause since he ordered the taxify ,, it’s expected he would pay.. she was very clear.
Are you normal ?

30 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:

Is it advisable to go out without your own money?

What if something happens? This mentality is very wrong abeg.

15 Likes

Re: . by HeWrites(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Joro and Lies are like Twitter and Fake Stories.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Shugavee(f): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

Is it advisable to go out without your own money?

What if something happens? This mentality is very wrong abeg.
she paid didn’t she?? He would hv told her.. that’s the point.. what if she didn’t hv money with her,,, n he begged her to come out to chill,,, what would she hv done?

2 Likes

Re: . by Shugavee(f): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
HeWrites:
Joro and Lies are like Twitter and Fake Stories.
he formulates stories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Shugavee(f): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Are you normal ?
yes.
Re: . by pansophist(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's easy to blame the ladies, but if Nigerian men stop aiding and abetting this passive extortion, the ladies will have no choice but to stop it. A woman asking you to pay for her transport fare is one big red flag that any self-respecting man should never condone.

What I also know for a fact is that a girl interested in a man will be in her best behaviour, and blatant extortion masked under "date" will be the least of her focus. Men should also learn to read passive cues to determine if the girl wants to use you as a cash machine.

In the end, a woman will only go as far as permitted. The choice is yours

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:
she paid didn’t she?? He would hv told her.. that’s the point.. what if she didn’t hv money with her,,, n he begged her to come out to chill,,, what would she hv done?

He didn't beg her. They agreed to go out together.

I don't know why you guys always feel like you're doing someone a favour by going out for date with him or dating him. SMH

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
pansophist:
It's easy to the blame ladies, but if Nigerian men stop aiding and abetting this passive extortion, the ladies will have no choice but to stop it. A woman asking you to pay for her transport fare is one big red flag that any self-respecting man should never condone.

What I also know for a fact is that a girl interested in a man will be in her best behaviour, and blatant extortion masked under "date" will be the least of her focus. Men should also learn to read passive cues to determine if the girl wants to use you as a cash machine.

You're right on this my brother .

Even if the guy should pay for the food and every other thing she should atleast pay her t-fare back home .

1 Like

Re: . by tobidipity(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Are you normal ?
From her comment she resemble person way normal?

2 Likes

Re: . by braivheart: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:

Sister "He begged her" because she's Bezos's daughter abi. Listen to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: . by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
pansophist:
It's easy to the blame ladies, but if Nigerian men stop aiding and abetting this passive extortion, the ladies will have no choice but to stop it. A woman asking you to pay for her transport fare is one big red flag that any self-respecting man should never condone.

Well said

1 Like

Re: . by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
tobidipity:

From her comment she resemble person way normal?
Me sef dey reason am
Re: . by JuanDeDios: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
pansophist:
It's easy to blame the ladies, but if Nigerian men stop aiding and abetting this passive extortion, the ladies will have no choice but to stop it. A woman asking you to pay for her transport fare is one big red flag that any self-respecting man should never condone.

Brilliant!

2 Likes

Re: . by donbachi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
when a woman treats her self as a queen,men will always treat her like one...when she chooses to be a doormart,so she will be treated...that a man takes you out,does not mean you should eat like your future depends on it...show him you are a queen..eat like one,act like one and talk like one..don't sell your value and respect because of date...always go for dates with your t-fare,and if he gives you collect...some guy are not trying.what is t-fare.even 5hundred is ok...abi she 4rm lagos go abuja 4 d date?.

4 Likes

Re: . by MeeLan: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
she got a point bro, if you ain't paying, don't put her on that flight, maybe she would prefer regular taxi according to her pocket.

1 Like

Re: . by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Y'all cut the girl some slack.

Her complaints were justified... oga booked the ride. It was natural for her to assume it was a card trip. Since it was a cash payment, he should have told her she'd be paying once they got to her destination.

Perhaps she didn't plan for that expense incurred.

All these dates here and there. That's why these days, I do things strictly on my own terms.. if I'm not in the mood for an outing, I stay in my house, if you look like you won't be worth my time, I face my work, if I'm in no mood to spend my money, I stay in my house. Can't be having expectations of people.

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
MeeLan:
she got a point bro, if you ain't paying, don't put her on that flight, maybe she would prefer regular taxi according to her pocket.

Seems the lady didn't go out with any kobo.
Re: . by Auladimeji(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
All of you are blaming the lady,what about the rascal that spent 17k,Those kind of dude can't give their pals 5k.Useless dude

12 Likes

Re: . by Onuokwu: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:

Gosh....what's wrong with you people. Few decent ones among the lot.
Re: . by pansophist(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Her complaints were justified... oga booked the ride. It was natural for her to assume it was a card trip. Since it was a cash payment, he should have told her she'd be paying once they get to her destination.

Perhaps she didn't plan for that expense

Why not also confer the benefit of doubt to the gentleman as well?

Oga booked the ride on her behalf, so it is also natural for him to assume that she intends to pay since she would have booked it herself (And simultaneously pay for it) if her phone was not low on battery. Besides, she could have asked him if it's a cash or card trip, and if he could pay.

Lecturing him on how he should have squeezed money into her hands fully demonstrate she is a leech. The guy spent 17k and she still felt rightfully entitled for the guy to incur the second leg fare even if he voluntarily pay for the first leg.

And alas, she went ahead and block him disregarding his previous financial benevolence. You are absorbing the lady of all responsibility, and justifying her rude behaviours. Clearly she is not into him, hence this rude treatment, but you'll rather blame the man, afterall, instead of calling her out on her bullshit.

undecided

13 Likes

Re: . by Fernandowski(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
That's why I get ps4 and good trap music to keep my mind off women

So the guy has to foot all the bills?? Like everything?? She doesn't work and make her own doe or what?? None of my business though

Being single is far better than all these bullshit

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Simple communication would have avoided this awkward situation. She was too proud and arrogant to assume he paid and he was an idiot for not being a gentleman this time around. He paid for her cab on arrival which he had no business to do, then he forked the bill but he couldn't add a cab ride. Constancy is the key here. Do something wholeheartedly or do nothing. Don't half ass things. They both flopped on this date.
Re: . by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shugavee:

You are biased becoz she is a fellow woman

A normal date

1) The 1st date, both of you pay for your way to the agreed meeting place, (she didnt the guy paid when she dropped off) meaning thats her saving the money she was meant to pay for the taxi to the meeting place

2) if she didnt have money for transport to and fro to the date she should have told the guy on the day he asked for the date and it was going to be up to the guy to say dont worry i will pay for your transport. She didnt so the guy assumed that she has money transport

3) only a stupid person would agree to meet someone for the 1st time and doesnt have money to go back home. (Lets say the guy gets robbed on his way to date) was she going to be stranded ?

4) leeches like her always want everything for free, a date means having a meal to know each other and see if you can date. If you dont have money for transport to a date and u dont tell me, when you arrive and ask me to pay i will take u as leech and i wont date you.
A guy who is interested in a girl would pay for transport if he is told about not having money transport

On agreeing on date, both put an effort the guy would cover the entertainment meal etc the girl should make an effort to take herself there with her own money unless if the guy wants to pick her (if he drives) or sends a cab

In this case both use public transport

3 Likes

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

Most Nigerian ladies just want to escape financial responsibilities by all means, they justify such ridiculous acts by saying "I wasn't the one who initiated the date"
AS IF THEY EVER INITIATE ANYTHING. undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Simple communication would have avoided this awkward situation. She was too proud and arrogant to assume he paid and he was an idiot for not being a gentleman this time around. He paid for her cab on arrival which he had no business to do, then he forked the bill but he couldn't add a cab ride. Constancy is the key here. Do something wholeheartedly or do nothing. Don't half ass things. They both flopped on this date.

The guy was a gentleman from moment he paid she was dropped off (she was meant to pay her own ride )

What type of person goes on date with her transport money ? He did the thing wholeheartedly ie asking a girl on date meaning he taking care of her evening or whatever time of day it was but it doesnt mean taking care her transport to and fro

Going on date is like going to work, you pay for your own transport to and fro, you dont expect your employer to pay if for you unless it was a special agreement after discussion

Something the lady could have said, doesnt have transport and the guy had shown interest am sure he was going to agree to pay the transport to and fro . But such discussion was never done the guy assumed a normal person would have money for to and fro

2 Likes

Re: . by LordsApostle: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Prostitute, runs girl, small girl with big God
PrimadonnaO:

Her complaints were justified... oga booked the ride. It was natural for her to assume it was a card trip. Since it was a cash payment, he should have told her she'd be paying once they get to her destination.

Perhaps she didn't plan for that expense incurred.

All these dates here and there. That's why these days, I do things strictly on my own terms.. if I'm not in the mood for an outing, I stay in my house, if you look like you won't be worth my time, I face my work, if I'm in no mood to spend my money, I stay in my house. Can't be having expectations of people.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

The guy was a gentleman from moment he paid she was dropped off (she was meant to pay her own ride )

What type of person goes on date with her transport money ? He did the thing wholeheartedly ie asking a girl on date meaning he taking care of her evening or whatever time of day it was but it doesnt mean taking care her transport to and fro

Going on date is like going to work, you pay for your own transport to and fro, you dont expect your employer to pay if for you unless it was a special agreement after discussion

Something the lady could have said, doesnt have transport and the guy had shown interest am sure he was going to agree to pay the transport to and fro . But such discussion was never done the guy assumed a normal person would have money for to and fro

I agree with you, my point is that he played a role and forfeited at the last hurdle. It would've been better if they communicated, he could've told her that the cab requires payment instead of it being a surprise. What if she wanted to take a bus home or she wanted to go somewhere else. If I call a cab for you on my phone I'd let you know inadvance that the cab needs payment. He put her into a financial contract with her knowledge. If they won't both forming they'd have a conversation about the date. Why did he pay the cab on arrival? He wanted to be a gentleman, then why not carry that through? It's awkward and it was avoidable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Cheated With 3 Men, I Think I Still Have Feelings For Her. Help! / 9 Bad Girl Traits Every Guy Wants In His Girl. / Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.