Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (4244 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by joseph1832(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Threads upon threads and Counter thread upon counter thread, all displaying narrow mindedness.
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by JoeCutie(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Of course, I knew this one would come, it was just a matter of when. grin

And Op, I support the 'Opinion'. If my wife doesn't have anything, she'd better be ready cos na garri morning, afternoon and night. I no send oh!
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by FreemanDave(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
I am not rich but i am not a gold digger
I love you....
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by joseph1832(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
wristbangle:
With respect to vishu post which says guys who does not not have car, 3 bedroom flat and other material stuffs are not qualified to marry let alone date a lady shows that she and her fellow cohorts who agree with her are chronic gold diggers.

A lady who is expecting her boyfriend or husband to cater for all her needs is not a wife material/wife and can never be.

When I hear cases of billionaires, politicians and business tycoon men dumping some babes like dust bin, one should not pity these ladies because they deserve such treatment.

Bro, there's absolutely no harm in them golddigging, in fact, I encourage it. grin grin grin
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by halfricanadian(f): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
FreemanDave:

I love you....
Huh? undecided
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by FreemanDave(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
Of course, I knew this one would come, it was just a matter of when. grin

And Op, I support the 'Opinion'. If my wife doesn't have anything, she'd better be ready cos na garri morning, afternoon and night. I no send oh!
grin

Hehehehe... Garri....

Every man is the artisan of his own fortune meaning
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by FreemanDave(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Huh? undecided

Very much...

I see Oliviaarims
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by halfricanadian(f): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
FreemanDave:

Very much...

Do i kno u?
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well,actually, a good deal of the problem lies in the fact that women are always looking at the person next door. She sees ppl around her married to rich men and she wonders why she too can't be in that category. She feels getting married to a wealthy man is the ultimate.

She feels she'd be laughed at for dating and struggling with a guy. But nobody comes out to tell the world about what exactly is going on with them in their private homes. Dating or being married to a wealthy man does not always guarantee happiness.

I remember back then in sec school,our Literature teacher always used to admonish us that there's a lot value in being with a man and working with him side by side as he grows rather than just plunging headlong into marriage with a fully made man.

Women are being sent to school for a reason...and it is to be able to stand on their own...come rain come shine..
with or without a man...and of course to be able to think for themselves.

Actually, being dependent is far from sexy. It's totally depressing. I can't imagine then how a woman sits down and deliberately plans to be a liability to a man for life.sad

3 Likes

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by FreemanDave(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do i kno u?

You should. Its healthy...
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by halfricanadian(f): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
FreemanDave:

You should. Its healthy...
How healthy
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by FreemanDave(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Well,actually, a good deal of the problem lies in the fact that women are always looking at the person next door. She sees ppl around her married to rich men and she wonders why she too can't be in that category. She feels getting married to a wealthy man is the ultimate.

She feels she'd be laughed at for dating and struggling with a guy. But nobody comes out to tell the world about what exactly is going on with them in their private homes. Dating or being married to a wealthy man does not always guarantee happiness.

I remember back then in sec school,our Literature teacher always used to admonish us that there's a lot value in being with a man and working with him side by side as he grows rather than just plunging headlong into marriage with a fully made man.

Women are being sent to school for a reason...and it is to be able to stand on their own...come rain come shine..

Actually, being dependent is far from sexy. It's totally depressing. I can't imagine then how a woman sits down and deliberately plans to be a liability to a man for life.:
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by FreemanDave(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

How healthy

On a basis of 1-10...... 7...

Your username is creative....
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by halfricanadian(f): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
FreemanDave:

On a basis of 1-10...... 7...

Your username is creative....
Tanks
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hm. what do you mean by intangible? You might wanna define tangible vs. intangible.

Do you define tangible as in have a steady job with paycheck?

What if I don't have a "job" so to speak and I am not working BUT......

If I inherited wealth or acquired wealth by means of: I own a patent to a certain invention, If I get royalty fees from anything out there; if I have intellectual property or right to any great works out there then technically I am still boat load of wealth and riches coming my way. Will I still be exempt to your assertion?
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided.... And I'm Like, Why complain?
I Thought You Lots Wanna be SUPERIOR? THE ALPHA?grin OUR LORDS? The Messiah? The domino?

Anyhoo..I Clearly wasn't In FULL Support Of the thread. it goes against everything I believe in. Female Independency, that is.

Notwithstanding, before A couple should even Think About Marriage. They should BOTH Be Financially Stable and secured before thinking About Marriage. Or even making Babies.

And that'd mean Owning A well to do house and A Car.
I Mean, My future babies shouldn't jump from keke to taxi to danfo nah! lipsrsealed aba! shocked

Been there...done that. and there's No way I'm bringing My kids into A home full of struggles.

Yes....but a lot of people have brought up this point which people with your mindset haven't given any answer to:
'What if you run into financial difficulties during the marriage and the cars and houses have to go?'

will you then jump out of the marriage?
Will you start looking for a man with a house and a car again?
Won't the children have to jump buses?

No one is praying for financial difficulties in a marriage but it is a valid point that you gotta think of.

Yes, men want to be superior but not at the expense of being turned into cash cows, endlessly milked by a woman who thinks she has seen her Joshua and reached her promised land without trekking through the wilderness.

and besides, sometimes "jumping from keke to taxi to danfo" prepares and exposes the children to the reality of life. Abi you want your kids to be indomie children? grin

7 Likes

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by jrerico1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nice one.
Who wants to marry a liability??

If you don't have nothing doing as a lady and you are expecting a already made man sorry is the case because the men got eyes on working class bae too. You can settle for you mates. Gone are the days when a man will marry complete house wife and bear all the finance on his shoulder
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by siegfried99(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kai

Tosyne2much and counter thread grin
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by wristbangle: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
aolumaxi:
The space is not for sale beware of wristbangle cheesy grin

Oga tosyne, na wa ooooo.... been long since we saw u write sumfin like dis ke? wetin do 10-10 list

See ya head tongue
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by yemsai(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
And it is a part 2 grin ladies vs guys #crosses leg
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

Yes....but a lot of people have brought up this point which people with your mindset haven't given any answer to:
'What if you run into financial difficulties during the marriage and the cars and houses have to go?'

will you then jump out of the marriage?
Will you start looking for a man with a house and a car again?
Won't the children have to jump buses?

No one is praying for financial difficulties in a marriage but it is a valid point that you gotta think of.

Yes, men want to be superior but not at the expense of being turned into cash cows, endlessly milked by a woman who thinks she has seen her Joshua and reached her promised land without trekking through the wilderness.

and besides, sometimes "jumping from keke to taxi to danfo" prepares and exposes the children to the reality of life. Abi you want your kids to be indomie children? grin
LoL!grin

about encountering financial difficulties, in life. we both know that's somewhat inevitable. Buh Sure! At least We'd Both work towards Changing That "difficulty".
Anyways, When the bridge comes. we'll both cross it. as a family.

Now, about men being turned into An AtM. Well, That's for them to choose. As much as i hate this golddiging ideology, When I see guys whinne about Girls milking 'em dry and whatnot. I get somewhat befuddled, I mean, No one's forcing You to give 'em this cash. You don't need to do sth U don't want to.

LoL. Yes. I want my kids into the indomie generation.wink sorry! tongue

8 Likes

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Make dem leave counter thread for toysne2much oh
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by KingRex1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

about encountering financial difficulties, in life. we both know that's somewhat inevitable. Buh Sure! At least We'd Both work towards Changing That "difficulty".
Anyways, When the bridge comes. we'll both cross it. as a family.

Now, about men being turned into An AtM. Well, That's for them to choose. As much as i hate this golddiging ideology, When I see guys whinne about Girls milking 'em dry and whatnot. I get somewhat befuddled, I mean, No one's forcing You to give 'em this cash. You don't need to do sth U don't want to.

LoL. Yes. I want my kids into the indomie generation.wink sorry! tongue
nd y'all would be the 1st to tag him stingy nd uncaring if he holds back at givn foolishly.

Indomie children get grade, i hope its nt the soft ones u talkin bou
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by aolumaxi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
wristbangle:

See ya head tongue
tongue e pain am ooo. Na me be Omo onile for today

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
aolumaxi:
The space is not for sale beware of wristbangle cheesy grin

Oga tosyne, na wa ooooo.... been long since we saw u write sumfin like dis ke? wetin do 10-10 list
I just say make I cause controversy this nyt tongue
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by aolumaxi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just say make I cause controversy this nyt tongue
baba ur head dey there jare... no mind those ladies
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by martinz1: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Idi ok
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingRex1:
nd y'all would be the 1st to tag him stingy nd uncaring if he holds back at givn foolishly.

Indomie children get grade, i hope its nt the soft ones u talkin bou
LoL!grin

What if They do?? undecided
It's his' money!

LoL! which one is soft one abeg?

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by JoeCutie(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
FreemanDave:

Hehehehe... Garri....

Every man is the artisan of his own fortune meaning
Lool. grin
What do you mean by that quote?
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by KingRex1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

What if They do?? undecided
It's his' money!

LoL! which one is soft one abeg?

So next mornin they'll coman make threads bou stingy guys nd you be supportin.. Welldone.

Soft indomie children always wana be spoon fed, hard indomie only require you to make the food. This goes on thru out their lives.

You be soft indomie na
Re: My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry by dejavubobo1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Actually, being dependent is far from sexy. It's totally depressing. I can't imagine then how a woman sits down and deliberately plans to be a liability to a man for life.sad
I don't agree with you on this, A lady is a home maker not a breadwinner but if she's economically strong then that's a plus fr her and her man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her / :) / We Met Online(badoo), We became Friends And Now Married After Four Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.