Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her (4243 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2016
OK I need advice on this one,
My kid sis is 7yrs old, she is in prmry 5,
Every day her class teacher will tell her to tell me that she likes me, that if she didn't deliver her msg she would flog her...
I have been trying so hard to protect her innocent mind...
Now she is asking questions I need advise... She is the only kid sis I have.... What should I do

1 Like

Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by ikbnice(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Go speak with the teacher in her school.
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Masonic(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Why does your kid sis look like Emmanuella the Comedienne?

1 Like

Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by gabinogem(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2016
There's no need for u to upload her pix here. This ain't Facebook son.

It will be better u be a man & go confront the slutty teacher urself & end the madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by slimthugchimee(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2016
mtchwwwww nonsense topic by a nonsense sombody undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by cricifixo: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Why are you dulling? Give her cassava and she will never bother your sister again
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by phlamesG: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Where you dey upload ur sister pics here now undecided
Borrow sense guy!!
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Damibiz(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Hahahahahaha Report the matter to the school authority.,nd see their action,them nd only them you will take take other step like reporting to the Police nd other agencies...,hahahaha if she is asking question Ignor her simple
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Yinkey6(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Please I will advise you to remove that girl picture. You can simply tell an elder family member together and report him at the Principal of the school.
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2016
slimthugchimee:
mtchwwwww nonsense topic by a nonsense sombody undecided

Wow have we met u sound familiar... Must have bashed u somewhere else.... Thanks for the tip though
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2016
Ask your kid sister to tell the teacher your banana is big and she will like it...that way, she gets convinced and back to her innocent self while you teach that teacher how to behave with kondo.. cheesy what a bad teacher angry
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by slimthugchimee(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2016
nNEOo:

Wow have we met u sound familiar... Must have bashed u somewhere else.... Thanks for the tip though
you are not making any sense undecided think about your life then comeback here and try and post reasonably undecided

bullsh!t
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2016
ikbnice:
Go speak with the teacher in her school.

U think it easy approaching that big aunty ...well thanks but my guts is still @ d gym
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Ask your kid sister to tell the teacher your banana is big and she will like it...that way, she gets convinced and back to her innocent self while you teach that teacher how to behave with kondo.. cheesy what a bad teacher angry

Bro she is 7 for God sake I can't tell her that?
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Yinkey6:
Please I will advise you to remove that girl picture. You can simply tell an elder family member together and report him at the Principal of the school.

Thanks bro ..but wouldn't there be consequences
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2016
phlamesG:
Where you dey upload ur sister pics here now undecided
Borrow sense guy!!

Thanks have removed it
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Masonic:
Why does your kid sis look like Emmanuella the Comedienne?

Let just say.... That your eye seeing things.... They are not doubleganger
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Yinkey6(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Then, you can act like a bad guy and. Pay that teacher a visit then Fork very well as a punishment for beating your sister. Revenge Time..
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2016
see pussy thah people are hustling for, you have urz on a platter of gold and you're dulling... Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Masonic(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2016
nNEOo:

Let just say.... That your eye seeing things.... They are not doubleganger

Doppelganger.

1 Like

Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by ikbnice(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2016
nNEOo:

U think it easy approaching that big aunty ...well thanks but my guts is still @ d gym
write to her.
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you are not making any sense undecided think about your life then comeback here and try and post reasonably undecided

bullsh!t

Your boy friend looks cute unless that's you posing as a transgender.... If you were a boy this would have been even more hilarious
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Masonic:

Doppelganger.

Love how u scavenge through my text.... It beautiful.
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by tee59(f): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Why can't u go and talk to her one on one. Sayn ur sis has bn delivern som messages frm her to u whc u didn't understand, if u ar bold enof sha oh.
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2016
TEVLI:
see pussy thah people are hustling for, you have urz on a platter of gold and you're dulling... Mtcheeww

Let ppl hustle am not ppl.... Am nNEOo n I TTT (Think Things Through)
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by loadedvibes: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Teacher likes you. So go meet the teacher na. And conclude the deal with her.
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2016
Yinkey6:
Then, you can act like a bad guy and. Pay that teacher a visit then Fork very well as a punishment for beating your sister. Revenge Time..

She wouldn't dare lay her sluty hands on my sis.... Look she can't hurt my sis not when she is this low, am even considering manipulating her.
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2016
nNEOo:

Let ppl hustle am not ppl.... Am nNEOo n I TTT (Think Things Through)
o Boy 4get thah thing joor, fvck and clean mouth.. She asked for it
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2016
TEVLI:
o Boy 4get thah thing joor, fvck and clean mouth.. She asked for it

undecidedlike seriously.. If u were a guy it might be justified look am not forming saint... But this coming from a girl
Do you think that's the right thing to do
I mean not that I don't like sex but it might not be sex she really want.
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Masonic(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2016
nNEOo:

Love how u scavenge through my text.... It beautiful.

Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2016
nNEOo:

undecidedlike seriously.. If u were a guy it might be justified look am not forming saint... But this coming from a girl
Do you think that's the right thing to do
I mean not that I don't like sex but it might not be sex she really want.
then go meet her and talk with her, find out what she wants...... If she flirts much , then seduce her
Re: Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her by nNEOo(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2016
TEVLI:
then go meet her and talk with her, find out what she wants...... If she flirts much , then seduce her

Do you know y I like you posts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Met Online(badoo), We became Friends And Now Married After Four Years. / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.