Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. (1340 Views)

His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Jadekitana(f): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
I just read her write up, although i'm gonna disagree with somethings especially the fact that it's a must to have a car!

If any man wants to settle down he should atleast rent an apartment,even if it's a selfcontain apartment it's very much ok. You can't marry a woman and still be occupying a room in your father's house let's be realistic.

You must have a job or business! It's a shame for your wife to be feeding you after marriage,where is your pride as a man? She can contribute to somethings but not carrying the responsibility of the house which is your job.

Really if you got married without a car, you can't be trekking 5yrs later, that's lack of progress! And you don't expect your wife to buy a car for you, are you an infidel? Or a cripple? Get your ass out and be the man.

As for the ladies, if u ain't working or doing anything, you have no business talking about marriage! Go and develop yourself! That's why I still insist relationship ain't meant for kids and students.

4 Likes

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nobody argued dat darling... grin

Buh we just dnt wish to marry liabilities too.

3 Likes

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by halfricanadian(f): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ok
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tell us something we dont know or shut up! Tired of all these old recycled fuckeries please ! angry

6 Likes

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by firstking01(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
I just read her write up, although i'm gonna disagree with somethings especially the fact that it's a must to have a car!

If any man wants to settle down he should atleast rent an apartment,even if it's a selfcontain apartment it's very much ok. You can't marry a woman and still be occupying a room in your father's house let's be realistic.

You must have a job or business! It's a shame for your wife to be feeding you after marriage,where is your pride as a man? She can contribute to somethings but not carrying the responsibility of the house which is your job.

Really if you got married without a car, you can't be trekking 5yrs later, that's lack of progress! And you don't expect your wife to buy a car for you, are you an infidel? Or a cripple? Get your ass out and be the man.

As for the ladies, if u ain't working or doing anything, you have no business talking about marriage! Go and develop yourself! That's why I still insist relationship ain't meant for kids and students.
@jade, i stopped reading from your first sentense cos you totally disagree with her assertion that "he must have @least 3bedroom flat and a car"...so, this your thread was not necessary.

3 Likes

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
You make sense with your post jare, you're reasonable to a large extent than vinshu you talked about.
So edit your title as you actually do not support her TOTALLY.
you're a better woman.
thanks wink
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by emerged01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why did you filter her write up? You would have agreed to the complete write up. No worry menopause go come knocking! Shebi u wan discover mungopark.

3 Likes

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
That's why I still insist relationship ain't meant for kids and students.

You're right but this ur last sentence is totally wrong. Marriage is different from relationship for crying out loud.

Atiku Abubakar, Tinubu and some elite men in Nigerian today started dating their wives right from their school days.
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by jrerico1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Now this is total crap. Which woman in her right sense will marry a man or even get impregnated by a man still living in his fathers house??
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Tallesty1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is creating this thread necessary?
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
shocked

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Pucaxo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Did you have to create a furking topic to convey this message?? Damn!! The struggle to be noticed is really real!! angry

4 Likes

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
ok
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Laveda(f): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Irrelevant threads everywhere
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by cruzita(f): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
I concur. men are damn lazy these days

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Smellymouth: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
This generation tho.. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Smellymouth: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pucaxo:
Did you have to create a furking topic to convey this message?? Damn!! The struggle to be noticed is really real!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Sibrah: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Can sum1 help ask Vinshu and her supporters what happens if the man's finance start going down after marriage. It is like these babes are super-dull. They even think everyman should have a car. Don't be suprised these are the kind of babes who date politicians that are suppose to build trains and tubes for the system.

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Ifakiland(m): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

tell me den who equality or equal rite were u bunch of baby breeders call females talking abt? ur jobs in life is for a man to find u, fvck u, av his children and take care of u. aside dat ure all as good as owning a dog.

2 Likes

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Kanyekels(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
cruzita:
I concur. men are damn lazy these days

Men are lazy.... Women are the worst... Check the rising number of baby mamas around

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by sarutobie(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol tomorrow now she go talk say Nairaland get plenty drama while na she be the drama queen numero un.

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
jadekitana again. . .o ga o. wherever -a guy must cater for her needs- comes up, she is always there.

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

As for the ladies, if u ain't working or doing an y thing, you have no business talking about marriage! Go and develop yourself! That's why I still insist relationship ain't meant for kids and students.
OK, we have notice u. How much did it add to ur bank account.

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by buoye1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Attention seeking moffo!

Have you seen your Lost Nairalander?

Fish everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
[s]I just read her write up, although i'm gonna disagree with somethings especially the fact that it's a must to have a car!

As for the ladies, if u ain't working or doing anything, you have no business talking about marriage! Go and develop yourself! That's why I still insist relationship ain't meant for kids and students[/s].
cry cry cry this girl at it again
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by jayloms: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oh! A revised version of the vishu thread from one of d crazies... oops

In a reverbing phyno's voice, "Op gayrout! gayrout!!"
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by SeishinSenshi: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2016
Pucaxo:
Very unnecessary indeed. Just reiterating what others already said on the previous thread. angry angry angry angry
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by cliquevibes(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Hey Jade, if a man brings security, car and A 3 Bedroom house 2 D table wit payingbride price on top, ABEG, wat will be ur own contribution 2 d marriage?EDAKUN ANSWER.......Ladies be forming requirements lyk unilag...Awon www.Onigbese.com..
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by cliquevibes(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2016
Even d Viju sorry viksblue, Does she knw wat it means 2 build a house nt2 talk mre or owning one? U jade, wat type or car do u use
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by EzePromoe: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Nobody argued dat darling... grin

Buh we just dnt wish to marry liabilities too.
Well said. Any lady who supported Vinshu and is not independent and self supporting is simply a hypocrite and an opportunist. But Jade is right though. You can't be raising a family under your parents' roof.
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by Cutehector(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2016
EzePromoe:
Well said. Any lady who supported Vinshu and is not independent and self supporting is simply a hypocrite and an opportunist. But Jade is right though. You can't be raising a family under your parents' roof.
yeah dats Tru. Even God doesn't like that. He says a man gotta leave his father and mother.... (first becoming independent)
Re: I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. by olac21(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2016
Of what use is creating a goddamn thread to some people in life?the struggle for attention here is assuming another height if I will be sincere!!!!mtchewwwww

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take In Masturbation / Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy / Where Should The Front Side Of A Curtain Face ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.