Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta (4517 Views)

Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2016
[size=13pt]Why do most people comment with ignorance when addressing the issues of elections in the SS region of the country? I have seen comments like APC and Buhari want Rivers and Bayelsa desperately because of Oil . grin Can someone be this dumb? The last time i checked, Rivers and other oil producing states and their resources is controlled by the federal government headed by the Same Buhari and APC. The federal government sells all crude or whatever resources in any part of the country, recieves the payment into the federal purse before disbursing allocations to states monthly. Rivers and other states are not independent countries. They are under the federation of Nigeria which Buhari and APC controls. So how can Buhari be interested in Rivers oil when Rivers states itself depends on Buhari's federal allocation and 13% derivation for it's survival asides its IGR? grin The way some Niger deltans and South easteners comment on resources makes one wonder if Lagos the richest state in Nigeria is governed by the PDP.

Teenagers have indeed infiltrated this forum with their ignorant and myopic comments which is why every attempts to enlighten them ends up in abuses and insults. The reason why every ruling party struggle to get more states is to dominate and have favorable numbers in election periods. Politics is a game of Numbers. The higher the states in the ruling party's control, the easier their chances at electoral victories or re-election. This is why PDP bragged to rule Nigeria for the next 60 yrs and even labelled themselves the biggest party in Africa since they controlled most states in Nigeria at that time and even held onto power for 16 yrs. Buhari or Apc doesn't need any state for it's resources since they are in charge of all resources at federal level, They simply need to dominate the political climate in Nigeria which is a means of solidifying the ruling party's grip on power.

God bless Nigeria[/size]

cc: fulanimafia

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
joborskill:
[size=13pt]Why do most people comment with ignorance when addressing the issues of elections in the SS region of the country? I have seen comments like APC and Buhari want Rivers and Bayelsa desperately because of Oil . grin Can someone be this dumb? The last time i checked, Rivers and other oil producing states and their resources is controlled by the federal government headed by the Same Buhari and APC. The federal government sells all crude or whatever resources in any part of the country, recieves the payment into the federal purse before disbursing allocations to states monthly. Rivers and other states are not independent countries. They are under the federation of Nigeria which Buhari and APC controls. So how can Buhari be interested in Rivers oil when Rivers states itself depends on Buhari's federal allocation and 13% derivation for it's survival asides its IGR? grin The way some Niger deltans and South easteners comment on resources makes one wonder if Lagos the richest state in Nigeria is governed by the PDP.
Teenagers have indeed infiltrated this forum with their ignorant and myopic comments which is why every attempts to enlighten them ends up in abuses and insults. The reason why every ruling party struggle to get more states is to dominate and have favorable numbers in election periods. Politics is a game of Numbers. The higher the states in the ruling party's control, the easier their chances at electoral victories or re-election. This is why PDP bragged to rule Nigeria for the next 60 yrs and even labelled themselves the biggest party in Africa since they controlled most states in Nigeria at that time and even held onto power for 16 yrs. Buhari or Apc doesn't need any state for it's resources since they are in charge of all resources at federal level, They simply need to dominate the political climate in Nigeria which is a means of solidifying the ruling party's grip on power.
God bless Nigeria[/size]
[/s]

Crap!

16 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2016
NormalCodes:
[s][/s]

Crap!

no counter arguement grin since u are intellectually deficient. teenager

9 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by size40: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2016
My brother abeg tell them. When I see and hear some of my brothers and sisters from south-south particularly those of us Rivers state, I feel very ashamed for their high level of ignorance. As a complete Rivers man, but when it comes to resources and control, it is d federal and not d States that controls it. Every state goes to Abuja to collect their share on monthly basis. Even d money they collect on monthly basis doesn't even get to d they govern. Instead they use it like their personal money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by fulanimafia: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

God bless Nigeria[/size]

mulatoclaro

Well said. However I doubt if they can all be collectively as daft as not to realize this fact.

I guess they are just trying to make themselves seem significant.

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Pidggin(f): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2016
This nonsense post will reach FP because it is pro APC. Rubbish, nonsensical post.

8 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2016
NormalCodes:
[s][/s]

Crap!

Common Jamb no gree you pass!!!

And you are here discussing Buhari...

When will you have sense??

Modified.....

As long as Buhari is tormenting them at the fedral level, all they can do is come to Nairaland and rant!!

I love "Dullard" Buhari...

I Love APC!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

God bless Nigeria[/size]

mulatoclaro

^^ e be like say you never chop agege bread today. .

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

As long as Buhari is tormenting them at the fedral level, all they can do is come to Nairaland and rant!!

I love "Dullard" Buhari...

Finally
You agree that your oga is a dull@rd whose mode of leadership amounts to sadistically tormenting innocent people for nothing.

Olori buruku cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2016
imhotep:

Finally
You agree that your oga is a dull@rd whose mode of leadership amounts to sadistically tormenting innocent people for nothing.

Olori buruku cheesy cheesy

Yeap, that "Dullard" is rulling over you and your household...

If you don't like him, relocate to the LAGOON!!!

*tongue out*!!

E pain am!!

5 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Yeap, that "Dullard" is rulling over you and your household...

If you don't like him, relocate to the LAGOON!!!

*tongue out*!!

E pain am!!
LMAO
I am very sure that you are closer to the lagoon than some of us are.

6 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by carinmom(f): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2016
NormalCodes:
[s][/s]

Crap!

Your saying this write up is crap says a lot about your comprehension ability.

5 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2016
imhotep:

LMAO
I am very sure that you are closer to the lagoon than some of us are.

But you are the one Wailing!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!

Buhari is a Dullard, and We Love Him!!

Tell your Ineffectual Baboon and PDP to try again in 2023!!

Till then.....??

Keep Wailing!!

Apc is Nigeria

Nigeria is Apc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Sweetguy25: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2016
But the APC chairman complained that they have lost "lucrative" states to the PDP due to supreme Court verdicts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Koleman(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2016
For me the keyword you used is "Teenagers" the rate of children flocking nairaland is pathetic. I can freely argue an issue with a man or woman of 25yrs and above cos at least you know they have some level of experience. They have tasted both military regime and democracy. But argue with a 16yrs old and expect nothing sensible. All they know is cartoon network and dstv.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

But you are the one Wailing!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!

Buhari is a Dullard, and We Love Him!!

Tell your Ineffectual Baboon and PDP to try again in 2023!!

Till then.....??

Keep Wailing!!

Apc is Nigeria

Nigeria is Apc
~~yawns~~
Just as Rivers state is Republican grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Igwe9(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

God bless Nigeria[/size]

mulatoclaro

Hey
I hate to waste my time on a topic like this but some times, keeping quiet may be misinterpreted as consent to the veracity of the notion .On the topic, common sense should tell us that you need to have absolute control of the source of your income to be able to plan and project your future. Now tell me, who is the chief security officer of the state? Beside that, what of the IGR, I mean unaccounted ones? Monthly allocations and derivatives, how was Amechi able to sponsor Buhari campaign? How was Tinubu able to hold sway if not for the amount at their disposal. you are right about number games but in this case, it s not just that, there are more to this than your brain could comprehend, btw, what's your worries? that of the tyrant politicians or the masses?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by eziokwubundunuwa: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

God bless Nigeria[/size]

mulatoclaro

PDP mobilised thousands of people on social media for propaganda and media war but I doubt if they can stand it when APC does theirs. Right now APC is taking it cool because they are in power.

In essence dismiss whatever these propagandists write because it is out of touch with common man.

4 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Sweetguy25:
But the APC chairman complained that they have lost "lucrative" states to the PDP due to supreme Court verdicts

U seem to lack comprehension problems bro. Is any state richer than the federal govt which the Apc itself controls

5 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Ogbuefi2020: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Are you not the one that championed "igbos want their oil"? Now that their attitude of "people want our oil" is working against you, you are start crying.

5 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Koleman:
For me the keyword you used is "Teenagers" the rate of children flocking nairaland is pathetic. I can freely argue an issue with a man or woman of 25yrs and above cos at least you know they have some level of experience. They have tasted both military regime and democracy. But argue with a 16yrs old and expect nothing sensible. All they know is cartoon network and dstv.

they dont seem to understand the basics of democracy or how the Nigerian constitution works. All they know is Rivers is PDP. Bayelsa is PDP. i laugh at their childishness. How can someone say Buhari is desperate to win Rivers because of oil? Oil wey buhari be minister of petroleun on top? Shey na Wike appoint Ibe kachikwu as vice oil minister? Who shouldnt know that buhari and APC control every resources in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:
Are you not the one that championed "igbos want their oil"? Now that their attitude of "people want our oil" is working against you, you are start crying.
APC needs to pretend not to want the crude oil.

They need to appear honest and disciplined; but many people are not deceived by APC's deception.
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Sunnynwa: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

U seem to lack comprehension problems bro. Is any state richer than the federal govt which the Apc itself controls

You guys seem to be talking out of your arses, what is the resource or budgetary expenditure per capita of the Federal govt viz a viz the oil producing states?

So to you, a man who has 20 children and earns 200, 000 is richer than a man who has 4 children and earns 100,000. Continue....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
I just they vex for this ipob youth. They are one of major problems in this country. Personally I wud allow them to go. But they sud leave ss out of this. Ss is not Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Sunnynwa: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

they dont seem to understand the basics of democracy or how the Nigerian constitution works. All they know is Rivers is PDP. Bayelsa is PDP. i laugh at their childishness. How can someone say Buhari is desperate to win Rivers because of oil? Oil wey buhari be minister of petroleun on top? Shey na Wike appoint Ibe kachikwu as vice oil minister? Who shouldnt know that buhari and APC control every resources in Nigeria.

What percentage of the oil money does the Federal govt keep?
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by fulanimafia: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
imhotep:

APC needs to pretend not to want the crude oil.

They need to appear honest and disciplined; but many people are not deceived by APC's deception.

We don't "need to pretend to want" because we HAVE the oil.

Who is the Petroleum Minister?

Who does the oil revenue go to?

Who decides what Wike/PDP get monthly on the state level, and then shares it out?

Stop hustling backwards, the day is still early.

4 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Sunnynwa: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
fulanimafia:

We don't "need to pretend to want" because we HAVE the oil.

Who is the Petroleum Minister?

Who does the oil revenue go to?

Who decides what Wike/PDP get monthly on the state level, and then shares it out?

Stop hustling backwards, the day is still early.

What percentage of it does the FG keep and what is the amount per capita available to the FG?
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by hansad: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Okay O If southsouth and southeast people are ignorant, then northern and southwestern Nigerians are more informed. Abi you no win? The ratio of almajiri between the north and southeast/southsouth answers you.

Buhari knows it, better than you. that it is to have full control of oil wells that makes him and his party work for rerun of elections in oil producing states.

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sunnynwa:

What percentage of it does the FG keep and what is the amount per capita available to the FG?

stop fooling ursef bro. the FG sells and keeps all. They only worked out a 13% derivate formula to compensate oil producing states in the Niger delta above other regions which is understandable

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
hansad:
Okay O If southsouth and southeast people are ignorant, then northern and southwestern Nigerians are more informed. Abi you no win? The ratio of almajiri between the north and southeast/southsouth answers you.

Buhari knows it, better than you. that it is to have full control of oil wells that makes him and his party work for rerun of elections in oil producing states.
[/s]

beautiful Nonsense
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Sunnynwa: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

stop fooling ursef bro. the FG sells and keeps all. They only worked out a 13% derivate formula to compensate oil producing states in the Niger delta above other regions which is understandable

And what happens to the remaining 87%?

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sunnynwa:

And what happens to the remaining 87%?

Buhari and Gej will use it to drink Stout and Nkworbi undecided Yeye question sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. / Finally Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Creation Of Kano New Emirates / China's Uighur Muslims Forced To Eat And Drink As Ramadan Celebrations Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.