Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta (4529 Views)

Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by princemillla(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin grin this joborskill should be made mod of jokes sections.

How can Gej and Buhari drink stout with 87% oil proceeds.

I love the simple point you raised, since you a a fan of Apc, pls kindly advice pa buhari and other well meaning topshot Apc member to pls work out something tangible so Apc can av a say in 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Sunnynwa: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

Buhari and Gej will use it to drink Stout and Nkworbi undecided Yeye question sad

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
princemillla:
grin grin this joborskill should be made mod of jokes sections.

How can Gej and Buhari drink stout with 87% oil proceeds.

I love the simple point you raised, since you a a fan of Apc, pls kindly advice pa buhari and other well meaning topshot Apc member to pls work out something tangible so Apc can av a say in 2019 election

honestly i'm a fan of good governance not APC per say. What i got tired of reading on that Rivers election thread is the nonsense been spewed by the so called PDP supporters claiming Buhari and Amaechi want rivers because of their oil wealth. That is why most of them blindly insisted "RIVER IS PDP AND PDP IS RIVERS" as if Nyesom Wike will load crude oil on tray and start hawking it around the world to look for buyers before he generates money for rivers grin No be the same federal govt of Buhari go still roger all of them per month? Some youths are truly dumb and ignorant. This is why they wont advertise CBN jobs for Nigerian youths and instead put their children in big positions to continue leading the blind youths into their grave grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by princemillla(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

honestly i'm a fan of good governance not APC per say. What i got tired of reading on that Rivers election thread is the nonsense been spewed by the so called PDP supporters claiming Buhari and Amaechi want rivers because of their oil wealth. That is why most of them blindly insisted "RIVER IS PDP AND PDP IS RIVERS" as if Nyesom Wike will load crude oil on tray and start hawking it around the world to look for buyers before he generates money for rivers grin No be the same federal govt of Buhari go still roger all of them per month? Some youths are truly dumb and ignorant. This is why they wont advertise CBN jobs for Nigerian youths and instead put their children in big positions to continue leading the blind youths into their grave grin

Well said and point noted.

Until we all collectively give a constructive criticism and perhaps posible solutions to this mess the country has found itself, until we start speaking from one mouth irrespective of our tribal and religions background, we won't move.

One good thing I observed on nairaland here is, few are reasonable the rest are join them syndrome. Once you praise someone.. The person becomes likes, viz a viz.

May God deliver us all

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by texzola(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:
[size=13pt]Why do most people comment with ignorance when addressing the issues of elections in the SS region of the country? I have seen comments like APC and Buhari want Rivers and Bayelsa desperately because of Oil . grin Can someone be this dumb? The last time i checked, Rivers and other oil producing states and their resources is controlled by the federal government headed by the Same Buhari and APC. The federal government sells all crude or whatever resources in any part of the country, recieves the payment into the federal purse before disbursing allocations to states monthly. Rivers and other states are not independent countries. They are under the federation of Nigeria which Buhari and APC controls. So how can Buhari be interested in Rivers oil when Rivers states itself depends on Buhari's federal allocation and 13% derivation for it's survival asides its IGR? grin The way some Niger deltans and South easteners comment on resources makes one wonder if Lagos the richest state in Nigeria is governed by the PDP.

Teenagers have indeed infiltrated this forum with their ignorant and myopic comments which is why every attempts to enlighten them ends up in abuses and insults. The reason why every ruling party struggle to get more states is to dominate and have favorable numbers in election periods. Politics is a game of Numbers. The higher the states in the ruling party's control, the easier their chances at electoral victories or re-election. This is why PDP bragged to rule Nigeria for the next 60 yrs and even labelled themselves the biggest party in Africa since they controlled most states in Nigeria at that time and even held onto power for 16 yrs. Buhari or Apc doesn't need any state for it's resources since they are in charge of all resources at federal level, They simply need to dominate the political climate in Nigeria which is a means of solidifying the ruling party's grip on power.

God bless Nigeria[/size]

cc: fulanimafia

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by jmichlins(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rivers state is strategic to APC to put them into the status quo of things in south south and south east alike. Resource control in never the issue but they need to be accepted as national party
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by texzola(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
This the most intelligent write-up i've read in this forum in a long while. Kudos to the poster!!

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by PassingShot(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
@ joborskill, Nairaland is dominated by teenagers and very young adults not capable of putting constructive thoughts together. It's a major reason I stopped writing articles here as I realized that I'm dealing with school children most times.

I remember that a survey to determine age distribution on NL was conducted about two years ago and the outcome was that majority of members here were btw 18 and 22 years or so (most likely lower now). I let this revelation guide my reaction here sometimes while the fact gets lost on me on many occasions.

Imagine some people asking what's Amaechi's business in Rivers since the state is PDP! Using such level of reasoning to justify killing and maiming political opponents is the highest level of stupidity I have seen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
PassingShot:
@ joborskill, Nairaland is dominated by teenagers and very young adults not capable of putting constructive thoughts together. It's a major reason I stopped writing articles here as I realized that I'm dealing with school children most times.

I remember that a survey to determine age distribution on NL was conducted about two years ago and the outcome was that majority of members here were btw 18 and 22 years or so (most likely lower now). I let this revelation guide my reaction here sometimes while the fact gets lost on me on many occasions.

Imagine some people asking what's Amaechi's business in Rivers since the state is PDP! Using such level of reasoning to justify killing and maiming political opponents is the highest level of stupidity I have seen.

They cant engage in intellectuall discuss. All they know is RIVERS IS PDP, PDP IS RIVERS or GEJ MY HERO- GEJ TILL 2019. Sentimental fools whose ignorance is embarrasing the country and the forum in general. I wonder how foreigners who visits nairaland would rate the average psych of youths in Nigeria with their dumb comments spamming every part of the politics section. How can a sane person question Amaechi's presence in his home town on an election day which he has the right to partake in? Some dumb ones would say buhari wants rivers resources. They cant even differenciate between the role of states and federal goverments as regards resources in Nigeria. And one wonder why the elites dont bother to advertise CBN jobs etal for all Nigerian Youths. The question is; ARE THESE SET OF IGNORAMUSES EMPLOYABLE? grin I wonder what is taking PMB so long to declare a state of emergency in Rivers so as to end the blood bath going on in that region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by coolscott(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:
[size=13pt]Why do most people comment with ignorance when addressing the issues of elections in the SS region of the country? I have seen comments like APC and Buhari want Rivers and Bayelsa desperately because of Oil . grin Can someone be this dumb? The last time i checked, Rivers and other oil producing states and their resources is controlled by the federal government headed by the Same Buhari and APC. The federal government sells all crude or whatever resources in any part of the country, recieves the payment into the federal purse before disbursing allocations to states monthly. Rivers and other states are not independent countries. They are under the federation of Nigeria which Buhari and APC controls. So how can Buhari be interested in Rivers oil when Rivers states itself depends on Buhari's federal allocation and 13% derivation for it's survival asides its IGR? grin The way some Niger deltans and South easteners comment on resources makes one wonder if Lagos the richest state in Nigeria is governed by the PDP.

Teenagers have indeed infiltrated this forum with their ignorant and myopic comments which is why every attempts to enlighten them ends up in abuses and insults. The reason why every ruling party struggle to get more states is to dominate and have favorable numbers in election periods. Politics is a game of Numbers. The higher the states in the ruling party's control, the easier their chances at electoral victories or re-election. This is why PDP bragged to rule Nigeria for the next 60 yrs and even labelled themselves the biggest party in Africa since they controlled most states in Nigeria at that time and even held onto power for 16 yrs. Buhari or Apc doesn't need any state for it's resources since they are in charge of all resources at federal level, They simply need to dominate the political climate in Nigeria which is a means of solidifying the ruling party's grip on power.

God bless Nigeria[/size]

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup

[size=13pt]Please take a look at what the APC chairman himself said here: http://pulse.ng/politics/oyegun-we-have-lost-very-important-oil-rich-states-to-the-pdp-apc-chairman-says-id4645329.html

Same story found under different headline on vanguard's site:
Screenshot attached below
[/size]

NormalCodes
size40
fulanimafia
Pidggin
BiafraBushBoy
Imhotep
Sweetguy25
Koleman
Igwe9
Sunnynwa
hansad

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Please take a look at what the APC chairman himself said here: http://pulse.ng/politics/oyegun-we-have-lost-very-important-oil-rich-states-to-the-pdp-apc-chairman-says-id4645329.html

[/size]

NormalCodes
size40
fulanimafia
Pidggin
BiafraBushBoy
Imhotep
Sweetguy25
Koleman
Igwe9
Sunnynwa

hansad

My question is; How much allocation does rivers gives the Federal government since your warped thought is wrapped around the fact that wike is the president of the country of Rivers.
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Pidggin(f): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
coolscott:

[/size]

NormalCodes
size40
fulanimafia
Pidggin
BiafraBushBoy
Imhotep
Sweetguy25
Koleman
Igwe9
Sunnynwa
hansad

I an aware of this statement, and this is why I termed this thread as "Nonsensical" We know how desperate they are for oil, the saddest thing is that it is so obvious yet some people choose to keep deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pidggin:

I an aware of this statement, and this is why I termed this thread as "Nonsensical" We know how desperate they are for oil, the saddest thing is that it is so obvious yet some people choose to keep deceiving themselves.

Dont be silly and stop displaying ur ignorance even tho your mental capabilities is deficient. You can still pretend to be sane.

Who controls the oil in Niger delta?

Who went to Qatar to discuss with opec members on oil prices located in Niger delta? Wike or Buhari?

Who released Bail out funds for all states after been sworn in? Wike or Buhari?

Who awards license for lifting and sales of crude? Wike or Buhari?

i suggest you go back to JSS1 to restart social studies cos it seems your education was a waste by this level of ignorance u displayed. IPOD youth undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by LMFashions: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

My question is; How much allocation does rivers gives the Federal government since your warped thought is wrapped around the fact that wike is the president of the country of Rivers.

How about you ask John Oyegun why he made the statement about losing an important oil rich state to PDP if you think you are right with with your line of thought?

If the assertion you made is right then Oyegun shouldn't be wailing. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
LMFashions:

How about you ask John Oyegun why he made the statement about losing an important oil rich state to PDP if you think you are right with with your line of thought?

If the assertion you made is right then Oyegun shouldn't be wailing. Don't you think so?

cc: passingshot, fulanimafia
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by LMFashions: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

Dont be silly and stop displaying ur ignorance even tho your mental capabilities is deficient. You can still pretend to be sane.

Who went to Qatar to discuss with opec members on oil prices located in Niger delta? Wike or Buhari?

i suggest you go back to JSS1 to restart social studies cos it seems your education was a waste by this level of ignorance u displayed. IPOD youth undecided

I think you are transferring your aggression to someone else. Why don't you direct it to John Oyegun who thinks otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by LMFashions: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

cc: passing.shot, fulani.mafia

I'm expecting a response from you and you are calling others. Are you incapable of giving us the reason for John Oyegun's wailing about losing an oil rich state to PDP?

The article even said IMPORTANT OIL RICH STATES, he wasn't even talking about just one state.

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Pidggin(f): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

[s][/s]Dont be silly and stop displaying ur ignorance even tho your mental capabilities is deficient. You can still pretend to be sane.

i suggest you go back to JSS1 to restart social studies cos it seems your education was a waste by this level of ignorance u displayed. IPOD youth undecided[s][/s]

If you are intelligent as you want to have people believe, you will state your case without insult but your level of thinking betrays your reasoning capabilities.

Explain why APC is desperate to win oil States by all means, are you not aware of what Oyegun said or is your sense of judgement faulty? Explain why Amaechi our current minister of transport left his duty in Abuja to campaign for weeks in Rivers state? Is Buhari not aware of this? I am sure you didn't see the INEC official that was caught for malpractice but shielded by your gods.

I am not really bothered about all this because I know your corrupt gods will reap what they are sowing.

Do not mention my post if you cannot be objective in your judgement. Another useless thread that will unfortunately reach FP cheesy
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
LMFashions:

I think you are transferring your aggression to someone else. Why don't you direct it to John Oyegun who think otherwise?

Oyegun was right in his assertion because loosing rivers to PDP will be crucial to PDP's election funding in 2019 considering the fact that it recieves high allocation from the federal govt after the sale of crude and its get 13% derivate along with other oil producing states which makes them to be categorized as oil rich states. The federal govt is the one in charge of the crude, it sells it, recieve payment, and the likes of rivers get bigger share of allocation because the oil is in their region. That is the meaning of Oil rich state. Oyegun would have preffered such state in his party's possession so opposition parties wont have enough money to challenge the Ruling party by 2019. Its common sense. Why do u think GEJ did everythibg possible to install Jimi agbaje in Lagos? Because lagos as the richest state in Nigeria was the financial backbone of the APC then with huge IGR which was used to battle the govt of GEJ out of power. Lagos and rivers might be rich, But the federal govt controls the oil in rivers just as it controls the ports in Lag and other resources found there. Do you now understand the context of oyegun's statements?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pidggin:

If you are intelligent as you want to have people believe, you will state your case without insult but your level of thinking betrays your reasoning capabilities.

Explain why APC is desperate to win oil States by all means, are you not aware of what Oyegun said or is your sense of judgement faulty? Explain why Amaechi our current minister of transport left his duty in Abuja to campaign for weeks in Rivers state? Is Buhari not aware of this? I am sure you didn't see the INEC official that was caught for malpractice but shielded by your gods.

I am not really bothered about all this because I know your corrupt gods will reap what they are sowing.

Do not mention my post if you cannot be objective in your judgement.

Amaechi is a rivers indigene and an APC chieftain in his state so common sense should tell u he needs to be on ground to gather support for his party and also exercise his right to vote on election day. Why did GEJ left his presidential duties to campain for Fayose in Ekiti? Is it because of Ekiti's Oil or diamonds? When Gej was in Lag to canvass for Jimi agaje, did he resign as the president? So why cant ameachi support his party too? During the governorship elections in Rivers state, was wike not locked up in inec's office while the likes of dakuku were tear gased on GEJ's order? What is good for wike is good for ameachi. what i wont support is the blood shed
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Pidggin(f): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

Amaechi is a rivers indigene and an APC chieftain in his state so common sense should tell u he needs to be on ground to gather support for his party and also exercise his right to vote on election day. Why did GEJ left his presidential duties to campain for Fayose in Ekiti? Is it because of Ekiti's Oil or diamonds? When Gej was in Lag to canvass for Jimi agaje, did he resign as the president? So why cant ameachi support his party too? During the governorship.elections in Rivers state, was wike not locked up in inec's office while the likes of dakuku were tear gased on GEJ's order? What is good for wike is good for ameachi. what is wont support is the blood shed

How many days did GEJ abandon his duty at Aso-rock to campaign in those states? Unlike Amaechi who spent weeks doing such at the detriment of his ministry.

I thought your party mantra is change! So why are they repeating what you accused Wike/GEJ of doing, or is Buhari no longer standing by his promised change?

Continue.
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pidggin:

How many days did GEJ abandon his duty at Aso-rock to campaign in those states? Unlike Amaechi who spent weeks doing such at the detriment of his ministry.

I thought your party mantra is change! So why are they repeating what you accused Wike/GEJ of doing, or is Buhari no longer standing by his promised change?

Continue.

stop trying to be clever by half. Amaechi been the head of the ministry doesnt mean there are no subordinates in the same ministry who do the major works. Ameachi is like an overseer and he will be briefed when he returns to Abuja by the DG's and secretaries in his ministry. Do not tie the change mantra to political campaigns. Every politician canvasses for votes and how they choose to do it is none of your bizz. GEJ was going around churches and visiting kings. Ameachi cant sit in Abuja and be leading APC on the phone. It's common sense and has nothing to do with change. Even Donald trump abandoned his multi-billion dollar business empire touring states to states in America just to canvass for votes and support. That is politics. It has nothing to do with change or no change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pidggin:

Keep being Ignorant!!

I heard pure water is 5naira in PH because of oil right?

I also heard the living condition in PH is very condusive because of Oil shebi??

Keep deceiving yourself and blame Buhari for your woes!!

Company workers in Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun earn about 300,000 and above, but a 3-bedroom flat in Ibadan is 200,000 per year!!

Keep shouting OIL and let Igbos be exploiting themselves!!

Till Then....??

Keep paying your perfume levy and keep buying pure water 20naira!!

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep being Ignorant!!

I heard pure water is 5naira in PH because of oil right?

I also heard the living condition in PH is very condusive because of Oil shebi??

Keep deceiving yourself and blame Buhari for your woes!!

Company workers in Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun earn about 300,000 and above, but a 3-bedroom flat in Ibadan is 200,000 per year!!

Keep shouting OIL and let Igbos be exploiting themselves!!

Till Then....??

Keep paying your perfume levy and keep buying pure water 20naira!!

grin
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by PRXPERT: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
The most annoying part is they'll be forming know it all.. A. certain Yoruba columnist on punch newspaper(i have forgotten his name) wrote incisively on the many reasons why Rivers election is very important to APC go and read that and stop foaming!! APC wants Rivers, Akwaibom and bayelsa because of Oil money!!!!! know it today! The way peter odili, Akpabio pumped money into pdp, the way Amechi pumped money into APC. who will even pump money? osun state governor? who? abeg swerve!!!!
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by cecegorz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

God bless Nigeria[/size]

mulatoclaro

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup

Seems you know nothing about Nigeria's politics.
National elections are usually sponsored by Governors, the more a state receives from FAAC, the more armoury in her war chest to deploy for the buying of votes.
From Peter Odili sponsoring OBJ in 2003, to Ibori sponsoring Yar'Adua, to Amaechi bankrolling Buhari, money bag states are very crucial to any government.

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by anonimi: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
cecegorz:
Seems you know nothing about Nigeria's politics.
National elections are usually sponsored by Governors, the more a state receives from FAAC, the more armoury in her war chest to deploy for the buying of votes.
From Peter Odili sponsoring OBJ in 2003, to Ibori sponsoring Yar'Adua, to Amaechi bankrolling Buhari, money bag states are very crucial to any government.

......and the governors work through the LGAs.
Abeg, nor mind the JJC o jare.
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by LMFashions: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

Oyegun was right in his assertion because loosing rivers to PDP will be crucial to PDP's election funding in 2019 considering the fact that it recieves high allocation from the federal govt after the sale of crude and its get 13% derivate along with other oil producing states which makes them to be categorized as oil rich states. The federal govt is the one in charge of the crude, it sells it, recieve payment, and the likes of rivers get bigger share of allocation because the oil is in their region. That is the meaning of Oil rich state. Oyegun would have preffered such state in his party's possession so opposition parties wont have enough money to challenge the Ruling party by 2019. Its common sense. Why do u think GEJ did everythibg possible to install Jimi agbaje in Lagos? Because lagos as the richest state in Nigeria was the financial backbone of the APC then with huge IGR which was used to battle the govt of GEJ out of power. Lagos and rivers might be rich, But the federal govt controls the oil in rivers just as it controls the ports in Lag and other resources found there. Do you now understand the context of oyegun's statements?

Interpreter of Oyegun's speech grin
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
tonyebarcanista am i wrong with my assertions?
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:
tonyebarcanista am i wrong with my assertions?
Lol....
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol....

too many kids on NL bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. / See This White Woman's Tweet About VP Osinbanjo / The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.