Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta (4534 Views)

Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by DauraDullardo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:
They cant engage in intellectuall discuss. All they know is RIVERS IS PDP, PDP IS RIVERS or GEJ MY HERO- GEJ TILL 2019. Sentimental fools whose ignorance is embarrasing the country and the forum in general. I wonder how foreigners who visits nairaland would rate the average psych of youths in Nigeria with their dumb comments spamming every part of the politics section. How can a sane person question Amaechi's presence in his home town on an election day which he has the right to partake in? Some dumb ones would say buhari wants rivers resources. They cant even differenciate between the role of states and federal goverments as regards resources in Nigeria. And one wonder why the elites dont bother to advertise CBN jobs etal for all Nigerian Youths. The question is; ARE THESE SET OF IGNORAMUSES EMPLOYABLE? grin I wonder what is taking PMB so long to declare a state of emergency in Rivers so as to end the blood bath going on in that region
Honestly you sound so pained. What exactly is the matter? Is it because APC was beaten blue and black over the weekend
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by coolscott(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
joborskill:

My question is; How much allocation does rivers gives the Federal government since your warped thought is wrapped around the fact that wike is the president of the country of Rivers.
[size=13pt]Please, much as I would like to go into that, that is not the right question, or even the raised question. The question is if the centre is interested in the money generated by the oil rich states which the centre is not entitled to and this is the answer:
http://pulse.ng/politics/oyegun-we-have-lost-very-important-oil-rich-states-to-the-pdp-apc-chairman-says-id4645329.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/wikes-victory-oyegun-calls-for-probe-of-s-court-judges/

The op has claimed the centre is not interested, so we present him with the words of the centre.
Much as I believe that it is folly for north, south, east or west to clamour over oil (see my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/2890584/why-cant-hand-over-tompolo#42328083) concerning this post, the OP has claimed the centre is not interested in the oil revenue reserved for the oil producing states and by all means, he must be presented with the words of the centre
[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3517474_oyegunonlosingriversstate_jpeg1db1a2020712443526509bcffeaa7041
NB: The op is already fundamentally wrong by saying that all the oil belongs to the centre. Only 87% is legally the centre's by the current state of the constitution and laws of the land. 13% belongs to the producing area. 87% is shared to everyone and 13% is assigned to the producers of that money.

Considering that 90% of what everybody shares is oil-generated, the figure 13% makes of that 90% is probably what has caused Mr. Oyegun to openly express such comments. I wonder why the OP would choose this time to put up this stuff on this thread, shortly after Mr. Oyegun popularly made this statement. Perhaps he has not been keeping tabs enough with what's been happening. I consider this a grand error on his part. He opened up himself to slammed easily.

*Modified: I didn't even notice you were the OP. All of the above applies all the same.

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Honestly you sound so pained. What exactly is the matter? Is it because APC was beaten blue and black over the weekend

u are too young to understand the thread. bye
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Please, much as I would like to go into that, that is not the right question, or even the raised question. The question is if the centre is interested in the money generated by the oil rich states which the centre is not entitled to and this is the answer:
http://pulse.ng/politics/oyegun-we-have-lost-very-important-oil-rich-states-to-the-pdp-apc-chairman-says-id4645329.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/wikes-victory-oyegun-calls-for-probe-of-s-court-judges/

The op has claimed the centre is not interested, so we present him with the words of the centre.
Much as I believe that it is folly for north, south, east or west to clamour over oil (see my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/2890584/why-cant-hand-over-tompolo#42328083) concerning this post, the OP has claimed the centre is not interested in the oil revenue reserved for the oil producing states and by all means, he must be presented with the words of the centre
[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3517474_oyegunonlosingriversstate_jpeg1db1a2020712443526509bcffeaa7041
NB: The op is already fundamentally wrong by saying that all the oil belongs to the centre. Only 87% is legally the centre's by the current state of the constitution and laws of the land. 13% belongs to the producing area. 87% is shared to everyone and 13% is assigned to the producers of that money.

Considering that 90% of what everybody shares is oil-generated, the figure 13% makes of that 90% is probably what has caused Mr. Oyegun to openly express such comments. I wonder why the OP would choose this time to put up this stuff on this thread, shortly after Mr. Oyegun popularly made this statement. Perhaps he has not been keeping tabs enough with what's been happening. I consider this a grand error on his part. He opened up himself to slammed easily.

*Modified: I didn't even notice you were the OP. All of the above applies all the same.
[/s]

Rubbish
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by coolscott(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
joborskill:

My question is; How much allocation does rivers gives the Federal government since your warped thought is wrapped around the fact that wike is the president of the country of Rivers.
[size=13pt]Please, much as I would like to go into that, that is not the right question, or even the raised question. The question is if the centre is interested in the money generated by the oil rich states which the centre is not entitled to and we find the answer here:

Unfortunately, you claimed the centre is not interested, so we have only presented you with the words of the centre.
Much as I believe that it is folly for north, south, east or west to clamour over oil (see my post here: https://www.nairaland.com/2890584/why-cant-hand-over-tompolo#42328083) concerning this post, you, in error, claimed that the centre is not interested in the oil revenue reserved for the oil producing states and so by all means, you must be presented with the words of the centre
[/size]

Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
cecegorz:

Seems you know nothing about Nigeria's politics.
National elections are usually sponsored by Governors, the more a state receives from FAAC, the more armoury in her war chest to deploy for the buying of votes.
From Peter Odili sponsoring OBJ in 2003, to Ibori sponsoring Yar'Adua, to Amaechi bankrolling Buhari, money bag states are very crucial to any government.
Why are you bothering yourselves responding to a man whose IQ is below that of a rodent ,yet in one breath he labels others as fools even as his foolery is a generational inheritance down his entire lineage.
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Richest85: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bro's u hav spoken wel bt d truth must b told... We dnt nid Apc in ss
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Richest85: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Minister of petroleum u said rite. Hw many times do u buy fuel in a station without spendin a minimum of 30mints. N u ar here hapi dat buhari is a minister of petroleum. Di buhari studied petrochemical in NDA?
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Bizibi(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Go behind the scene in the oil industry and you will understand why the oil rich states are very important.....the states have some control of the oil wells,rivers state is the biggest because thy have an oil terminal......if apc have succeeded,political heavyweight like tinubu and other chieftain in the party can get whatever thy want.....the state makes lots of money that is why the former gov of rivers could easily bankroll apc presidential campaign.....public officials can be tied to an oil block in groups,the problem is the govs,rivers stste have a big problem with govrnance,the money thy make a month is enough to build all the roads....
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Truckpusher:
Why are you bothering yourselves responding to a man whose IQ is below that of a rodent ,yet in one breath he labels others as fools even as his foolery is a generational inheritance down his entire lineage.

u are ignorant.
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2016
[s]
Bizibi:
Go behind the scene in the oil industry and you will understand why the oil rich states are very important.....the states have some control of the oil wells,rivers state is the biggest because thy have an oil terminal......if apc have succeeded,political heavyweight like tinubu and other chieftain in the party can get whatever thy want.....the state makes lots of money that is why the former gov of rivers could easily bankroll apc presidential campaign.....public officials can be tied to an oil block in groups,the problem is the govs,rivers stste have a big problem with govrnance,the money thy make a month is enough to build all the roads....
[/s]

Federal govt controls oil not your governors
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Richest85:
Minister of petroleum u said rite. Hw many times do u buy fuel in a station without spendin a minimum of 30mints. N u ar here hapi dat buhari is a minister of petroleum. Di buhari studied petrochemical in NDA?

na buhari be fuel attendant
Re: Addressing The Prevailing Ignorance Between The Igbo's And Niger Delta by Bizibi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Federal govt controls oil not your governors
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Boy Manufacture A Car And Show Is To Nnamdi Kanu / Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. / 2019: INEC Has Serious Credibility Deficit -obaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.