Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I (5723 Views)

Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / One Word For My Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
I fit swear for u op angry too handsome ko,too beautiful nii.
haha kilode
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrCork:

..bro..no oofense but has anyone mistakenly ever call you guys bus conductor & mechanic? (Juss askin) undecided
haha kilode,afterall does guys are nt bad
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Maxi112: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
make I keep my mouth shut cause my ban expire today, make them no ban me again
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by trybe(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
My broda don't refuse 2 b used by d devil. Mite b she was trying 2 say u guys re 2 ugly , so she decided 2 jam ur headss /2geda

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by franklingud(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
worwor faces forming handsome. if I hear...
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy what you do
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
trybe:
My broda don't refuse 2 b used by d devil. Mite b she was trying 2 say u guys re 2 ugly , so she decided 2 jam ur headss /2geda
They aint ugly
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Maxi112: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cheesy what you do
don't no... this people just hate my Monika

anything I do dey must dash me ban
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Maxi112:
don't no... this people just hate my Monika

anything I do dey must dash me ban
grin no,I'm sure you where up ta no good.
I should thank the mods fer puttin' you away.
Whichever mod banned Maxi bless you!
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Now i know HANDSOME does have a diff MEANING/DEFINATION. Hmmm
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Maxi112:
beta
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Maxi112: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin no,I'm sure you where up ta no good.
I should thank the mods fer puttin' you away.
Whichever mod banned Maxi bless you!
now I no those to call my friends here..

U thanking them for my ban? dey will ban me tire cause am out for them

lemme behave well today tomorrow might not be so
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Does guys are not bad....i even likes their swargs...kip on dude
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Maxi112: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogunronbi18:
beta
is that all u got to tell me
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by nikkypearl(f): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
See as i just dey here dey laff grin
@op..both of you are handsome jare grin
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Maxi112:
now I no those to call my friends here..

U thanking them for my ban? dey will ban me tire cause am out for them

lemme behave well today tomorrow might not be so
No! I was playin' Didn't you see my emoji smile
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Smellymouth: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Young boys:::::

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Maxi112:
is that all u got to tell me
am expectin u to say somtin craxy den u got crazy reply.....show ur pix let people see u mtcheeew
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Maxi112: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No! I was playin' Didn't you see my emoji smile
thanks dear!

I miss some threads here...

How u doing?
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Maxi112:
thanks dear!

I miss some threads here...

How u doing?
I'm good.
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Does guys even beta dan does who dey comment rubish
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Maxi112: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogunronbi18:
am expectin u to say somtin craxy den u got crazy reply.....show ur pix let people see u mtcheeew
hahahaha!

my pic?.. check my dp! minewhile am not here for beauty contest...

go look for ur age mate plz!
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Icepresh(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
She's Probably Fooling You Both . . She won't Date any of U Guys
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by HrmOlolade(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Two hungry looking mofos, m sure the girl in question is a disable
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by realmindz: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogunronbi18:
My friend and i asked her out and she said she would prefer date both of us @ the same time if we dont mind bcus she don't knw whom to choose btw my friend and i.....pls nairalanders, are we too handsome abi we be nairabet or aja un sare owo un jonan.
Take a tour out, u'll see young guys breaking records, making innovations, discovering and utilising their talents...when u finished touring, u'll be too ashamed and be forced to do something useful wit ur time...
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by LKO(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Common go help ur mama grind pepper with the grinding stone behind u guys. Local malnourished lads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Rosheedah(f): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
BreadandBeans:
OP I think the girl u are referring to is suffering from Brain Tumors, Cerebellar Disorder and Brain malformation. When she's free from this ailments, then you ask her if you guys are handsome and hear what she'll say.. Cheers

cheesy cheesy maka why!
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by idu1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na hunger dey worry una
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Its because the two of you are walking talking orgasms. You're like Adonis, only more gorgeous. The problem is that you asked her out nicely, thus allowing her greed to make her request for both of you. Next time you ask a girl out, talk down at her like God's gift to women that you are and demand her utter adoration. That's the only way sexy guys like you can approach girls, if not she'll think you're too good to be true and turn you down. Your extreme godlike handsomeness is both a gift and a curse cool
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ogunronbi18(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rollar:
Its because the two of you are walking talking orgasms. You're like Adonis, only more gorgeous. The problem is that you asked her out nicely, thus allowing her greed to make her request for both of you. Next time you ask a girl out, talk down at her like God's gift to women that you are and demand her utter adoration. That's the only way sexy guys like you can approach girls, if not she'll think you're too good to be true and turn you down. Your extreme godlike handsomeness is both a gift and a curse cool
you try dude, still need more from you
B4 i forget, as peter and paul don finish ther quarel?
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by ediama(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
'In my niece's voice'
I THINK U DON MAKE MY LAUGH DON FINISH!

Anyway, if it makes u happy....to me i belief every1 should feel unigue ..
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Reenz25: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
kind of annoying trend mtchewww...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? / My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.