Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I (5725 Views)

Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / One Word For My Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Hollawayn05(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
hi Guys... you Both Need Jesus in your Life.. cos the deviL (girl) is toying with ur Life... lolllz
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Hollawayn05(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
hi Guys... you Both Need Jesus in your Life.. cos the deviL (girl) is toying with ur Life... lolllz
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Rotab4life: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
lol una don chop today so.. infact you two are finer than Lewis Hamilton
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by SerialDigits(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin it's not funny, the signatures are... grin
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by SerialDigits(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin it's not funny, the signatures are... grin kiss
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Eeroh95(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2016
I no go lie.....una fine.....but una brain fit no fine......so she must choose one
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by refiner(f): 1:03am On Mar 22, 2016
cocaineaddict:
make money first. You kids look malnourished.

grin....wicked sombori!
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by refiner(f): 1:04am On Mar 22, 2016
BreadandBeans:
OP I think the girl u are referring to is suffering from Brain Tumors, Cerebellar Disorder and Brain malformation. When she's free from this ailments, then you ask her if you guys are handsome and hear what she'll say.. Cheers

grin.....

oyibo!
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by hifaif1: 1:08am On Mar 22, 2016
refiner:

grin.....

oyibo!
You are still awake? shocked
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Rexnegro(m): 1:10am On Mar 22, 2016
oluwafemi113:
Kids of now adays shocked
You mean indomie generation kids?

1 Like

Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 22, 2016
What I feel should be on yr mind is that you're unlucky to be born into poverty but shouldn't be stupid to die in it. Engage your mind in that kid and not some stinky ghetto pvssy! Aaah!! angry
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by sashishalom(f): 3:15am On Mar 22, 2016
pls op dont open any thread again...i beg you..i beg you...anyways,buhahahahaha...#mysincereapology#
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by chulo132(m): 3:43am On Mar 22, 2016
The guy in man Utd Jersey don finish handful of powder for him face just to look "handsome" wanu!
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by owenlinks(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Kids all over nairaland, smh. angry
Re: Are We Too Handsome, Check My Pix...she Dnt No Whom To Date Btw My Friend And I by lodscott(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2016
cocaineaddict:
make money first. You kids look malnourished.

lol, where's ur joy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me, Wow! / How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics / My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.