Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse (992 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by TimmyPapa(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2017
I lov ma Gf Infact she has got all I wanted each time we r together we get naughty to d fullest buh now we far away from each other am in lagos nd she's in Abuja..most time the memory of her coms up nd am always konjilized cus she's got d back very hot nd d front vies... so I requested her for her nudes to u knw wink buh she refused each time ah ask she ll turn me down... nd I wana spice things up romantically.... wah should I do... am thinking of Going for some nud-e gals... Cus ah don't wana cheat on her
Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by StarBukola(f): 9:56am On May 08, 2017
She wise now, so u want her to make that stupid step and send u her nudes, and at the end u it against her .
Go borrow sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by Nobody: 10:01am On May 08, 2017
Asking for her nude so you can upload for the world to see when things gets rough abi.
Smart babe
Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by TimmyPapa(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2017
space007:
Asking for her nude so you can upload for the world to see when things gets rough abi.
Smart babe
Neva not d kind of guy... even b4 I met her ah av gf wit Dir nude Nd get read of dem immediately
Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by triplec93(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Neva not d kind of guy... even b4 I met her ah av gf wit Dir nude Nd get read of dem immediately
Got rid i guess, guy u no try humans could be so complex, volatile and by the way she is not you.
Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by firstking01(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2017
Blockheads everywhere, mtcheew.
Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by samtol4(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2017
TimmyPapa:
I lov ma Gf Infact she has got all I wanted each time we r together we get naughty to d fullest buh now we far away from each other am in lagos nd she's in Abuja..most time the memory of her coms up nd am always konjilized cus she's got d back very hot nd d front vies... so I requested her for her nudes to u knw wink buh she refused each time ah ask she ll turn me down... nd I wana spice things up romantically.... wah should I do... am thinking of Going for some nud-e gals... Cus ah don't wana cheat on her
What do you want her nude for ? She is smarter and wiser than you . I wish ladies can learn from this lady
Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by edimolu(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2017
She dosent trust you enough to go down dat lane with you......so respect that decision or u could convince her thru other measures asides verbal cool

1 Like

Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by SINZ: 1:09pm On May 08, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Its either she doesn't trust you enough as she thinks you may try to hurt her with it in the future or she doesn't trust you enough as she thinks you may be careless with it.

Either way, she doesn't trust you enough.

5 Likes

Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by dimexy247(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2017
U are deluded guy
Re: I Ask Ma Gf For Her Nudes Each Time I Konjilize But She Refuse by FelixFelicia(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2017
SINZ:

Its either she doesn't trust you enough as she thinks you may try to hurt her with it in the future or she doesn't trust you enough as she thinks you may be careless with it.

Either way, she doesn't trust you enough.
When did you start contributing meaningfully to threads? My observation shows your purple head bunches have been doing the same too.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From A Royal Wedding Between A Nigerian Prince And A Princess / Amber Rose Weighs Her Unclad Bosoms Before The Mirror / I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Then Out Of The Blue She Broke Up With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.