Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari (22390 Views)

We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari / "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by adukenny(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
What is Nairaland turning to, this is house is full of PDP rogues, Youths that don't belief in the development of our Country. See them, a lot of them are Cultist and errand boys for PDP looters. Whether you belief in Buhari and his programmes, Nigeria and Nigerians will appreciate him at the end of his tenure. I belief in Buhari and i know that he will succeed.

2 Likes

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Opharhe: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Truefederalism:

Thank you.
I'm with you on the struggle for true federalism, sir.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by jerryjohn727: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Daddy promise don come again

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by FrancisCAF: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
2019 empty campaign promises activated by this time of the day. I fear
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by aresa: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sad to see this country taking baby steps to address a monstrous problem than can never be addressed with baby steps.

To start with, the problem is too big and far beyond what this government or the discos, generated power or the transmission lines can handle.

There is zero serious political or institutional will to go all out and address this monster as a sovereign issue with all out effort starting from national power audit by a reputable entity like GE to clearly articulate the issues from deficiencies to drawing up a Marshall plan stating exactly what we need to do from scratch to address the problem once and for all.

We should be ready as a country to invest or seek power investments from investors to invest whatever amount of money to address the problem and easily recoup invested funds from improved productivity across the board and massive revenue earnings from increased positivity and labor.

Playing with the discos and the worthless transmission lines is penby wise pound foolish simply because the problem is beyond their reach.

This issue is a suvreing issiue that must be addressed from scratch from new high carriage transmission lines to new plants from gas to renewables like solar, nuclear, wind and so on, distribution lines, up to date metering and payment collection system.

I don't see this issue costing us less than $100 bilion to start with, but we must do it.

Right now we are losing more than that many times over via meager human and industrial productivity.

The leadership is way too shallow and overly simplistic when it comes to this age long troubling issue.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by lohresloco: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wash!! See Buhari wan wash me. Agbaya. If you like bring power, if you like nor bring.

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by ibietela2(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Godmother:

I don't need to beg him cos I never joined the bandwagon to call him names.

Ok
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2016
xreal:

While campaigning he never told us we will wait for almost four years.
Then it is a process, not something that can be conjured in an instant. A small project can dribble you anyhow, dragging you across unbudgetted time and spendings...sthuff you did not book for while planning. But with patience and perseverance you'll get there, then heave a sigh of relieve.

We should just keep praying he delivers because we have entered the one chance already, no going back.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by jpphilips(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Buhari is the President, he is the Power minister, He is the Foreign affairs minister, he is the Petroleum Minister, he is the information minister, damn!! this Government, where are the people appointed to help this man?
Buhari has no business telling me how power can be fixed, Fashola should!!
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2016
adukenny:
What is Nairaland turning to, this is house is full of PDP rogues, Youths that don't belief in the development of our Country. See them, a lot of them are Cultist and errand boys for PDP looters. Whether you belief in Buhari and his programmes, Nigeria and Nigerians will appreciate him at the end of his tenure. I belief in Buhari and i know that he will succeed.

The suffering is too much i don't blame the PDP rats neither do I blame some APC turn coats. the only grouse I have is this, when you have a problem, you sit and think what caused your problem so you don't ask the wrong person to fix it for you.

High cost of living is necessitated by Forex shortages, who caused it? USA, who do Nigerians blame? Buhari!!

Lack of electricity is caused by the shoddy sale of power assets to wretched companies that needed high tarrif to invest in the sector, who caused it, Jonathan who do Nigerians blame? Buhari

Petrol shortages was caused by Forex shortages in part and sabotage of our refinery feedstock lines, who caused it Militants and USA, who do Nigerians blame? Buhari!!
He even accepted responsibility for this one and scrapped the OPA for DSDP that should fix fuel shortages, he only asked for a few months to test run the plan, Nigerians cant wait!!

Bad roads was caused by poor quality of work done by previous governments, who caused it? Jonathan and governments before him, who do Nigerians blame? Buhari even when he has implemented no budget for infrastructural development.

Insecurity is caused by shortage of armed personnel, who caused it? USA (dwindling revenue means you can not pay them) who do Nigerians blame? Buhari!

Abeg una wan kill am? Even Jesus no suffer reach like this.

2 Likes

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Firstkings: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Here is my own little solution on power issues, this is not about conversion from petrol to gas nor inverter or solar, It was my discovery when the cost of running petrol generator was becoming unbearable ,I was running a 6.5kva gasoline (petrol) generator at home and my monthly expenses on gen fuel around N40,000 ,when I compared this to what it cost me run 20 kva diesel gen set in the factory I discovered it was cheaper so I decided to put together a smaller resemblance of what I have in the factory at home ,I was able to get a 5kw alternator (7.5kva) and 7.5 HP China single piston diesel engine we did the coupling and we have a standard 5Kw generator ,I have been using it for close to a month now and I have only spent N6000 on diesel ,I use the gen from 6 to 12 daily and 2 hours in the morning for school children .
I am making one presently for my friend house and I have decided to do it for as many people that are interested, I can also guide you if you want to diy.
It cheap, reliable and efficient
You can call me on 07055681368 if you need one ,we can make it 5kva , 7.5kva , 10kva, 20kva with or without kick start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Amid Uncertainty, Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Wamakko / Obaseki Introduces Revenue Scratch Card In Edo For Levies Collection / NLC, TUC To Ground Activities Nationwide From Oct 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.