Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari (22371 Views)

We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari / "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by poseidon12: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2016
If you can fix the power problem in 3 years as you are promising, Nigerians will beg you to do a second term come 2019. But if you fail, I doubt if people will be ready to hear excuses.

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by flokii: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2016
wiseoneking:
Here comes the DECEIVED, still enjoying their lives and living in great DELUSION. Lol

what a wise man sees while seated..

babies like you will stretch 10× and still see nothing..

relax and enjoy d CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by 7footre(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2016
It was Fashola, the current minister of power that said any serious government should be able to resolve Nigeria's power issue within 6 months... it's been over six months and nothing. buhari is asking for 3 years... so in a nutshell, Fashola and Buhari are very unserious

7 Likes

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Chijosky(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2016
so some people still believe this man
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Whoever that still believe in this APC led federal government need psychiatric attention
Presidiotbuhari:
The ealie this daft and mistake of a president keep shut, the lesser embarrassment and shame he bring to himself and the 15million dead-walking zombies that voted him to power.

Sleep-walking president
Very funny psychos, if you people keep doing your opposition like this then be ready to be opposition for ever because this isn't criticism, this is pure madness

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Pangea: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2016
I have given up on Buhari since the beginning of this year!
I'm really ashamed of my effort in campaigning for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by kay29000(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Majority of comments on Naifraland are now too negative and depressing. Anytime I come here, i leave very sad.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by alaskido(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Story, story. The ones Buhari promised during his campaign period are yet to be fulfilled not to talk of promising constant power. Mr President, I beg to hug transformer, maybe the light go increase and remain steady with your Fulani blood. grin

3 Likes

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by ifeco4(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2016
During the campaign, we warned the zombies that this man is an illiterate but they said for him to get to the level of a general that he is well loaded and incorruptible. Apc promised the zombies heaven and earth and we were telling them that 20% of those promises can not be actualize but they told us that the Dullards body language can change everything. U can see now, we will have to wait for the next 3 good years to enjoy constant power supply. what a big shame to the Zombies. enjoy Ur change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol grin im having a dejavu moment right now
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by kay29000(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Godmother:

This is uncalled for. I am not pro-Buhari but I can never resort to calling him such barbaric names. Remeber he's still old enough to be your father's father. Let's learn to show good upbringing.

Godmother, I tire o! I get depressed anytime I come on Nairaland these days. I have reduced the frequency of my visits cos it is comments like this that are now all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by arizon101(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2016
No mind our presido, him na nollywood himself. D craze wey go strike am as him de smoke weed d promise heaven still de do pressup.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by kay29000(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Half of the people that commented didn't even read the article...They just commented on the 'click-bait' title of the article. SMH!
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Presidiotbuhari: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Godmother:

This is uncalled for. I am not pro-Buhari but I can never resort to calling him such barbaric names. Remeber he's still old enough to be your father's father. Let's learn to show good upbringing.

Ma'am i will take your advice serious, if only u can show me any of ur post that condemned those apc faithful who RAINED insult on GEJ ceaselessly on this forum. Failure to do so will amount to hypocrisy and hence, u lack the moral justification to advice me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Godmother(f): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Old enough to respect his foolish self not deceive 186 million Nigerians. This Nigerian mentality is the reason we will never move forward. So a useless old man misbehaves and we should pardon him because he's an old man? If an old man should molest your daughter, will you pardon him because he's an old man? What nonsense!

Your thinking pattern is flawed. So abusing and calling him names is the solution Since you have been doing that has it solved the light, unemployment, road, and general hardship in Nigeria?

And we are discusing important issues and not an old man raping a girl. Learn to reason well.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by horrmorr(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by arizon101(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
I hv no problem wit our presido, but if he cant keep to any of his promises he shud jst shut d Bleep up nd let his tenure pass peacefully,dan making a joke of himself nd d country.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Pedropa: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2016
miketayo:
Seems most of the posters haven't gotten over d last election.. Instead of calling apc this pdp dat, we should be trying to support the present regime. All this noise making and insults won't change anything for d next 3 yrs.

Are we to support pple deceiving us ?
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Since I was a baby in the 80's, I've heard this same chit uncountable times.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by S0l0n(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Seriously?! This govt needs 36 months to ensure there is steady power supply. Hmm...sounds good except that the populace has been fed a lot of propaganda in recent months and hence it would be dodgy to believe this story. Bottom line: the inflated contracts and the cabal dealing in generator importation won't let this happen. It's just sad that something as basic as power supply should be used to play politics. We need true change and not lip service change. We need feasible positive change not verbal ones...This govt should learn to talk less, listen more and definitely act more. Winston Churchill once said 'History will be kind to me, because I'll write it well.' We are watching!!
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by arizon101(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2016
kay29000:
Majority of comments on Naifraland are now too negative and depressing. Anytime I come here, i leave very sad.
Dats becos d country is in deep shit nd u hvnt noticed it yet.
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by ajebuter(f): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
This Daura old man just keep falling the hands of his zombies every minute

They are now tired of defending him and posts supporting him are becoming fewer daily while some recently-sane ones have openly switched allegiance

This old dude should just retire to play with his grandkids and cows abeg..
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by arizon101(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
ajebuter:
This Daura old man just keep falling the hands of his zombies every minute

They are now tired of defending him and posts supporting him are becoming fewer daily while have openly switched allegiance

This old dude should just retire to play with his grandkids and cows abeg..

Hehehe, play with his cows... grin

1 Like

Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by ibietela2(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Godmother:

You should go and beg Jonathan for forgiveness because he was called worse and Omojuwa called him a pig on Twitter
Re: 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Your own madness don pass psychiatric attention, walk up to the closest RCCG for deliverance. Destined Zombie
You're very lucky there's a mod that has personal beef with me, i'm not in the mood for any ban now, so i'll just let it slide. But be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami Orders EFCC To Probe Rivers Director Over N11bn Withdrawal / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Arrived Kwara State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.