Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! (6667 Views)

Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / ''I Won't Return To Nigeria Unless My Safety Is Guaranteed'' - Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by egalitarian78: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

...I can't do with out making errors in english, it's let to you the professor of english to correct my post, thats your duty or you can even marks my post that's doetn't concern me!
then if you can garanti my safety in the east am ready to come!
continue deceiving ur safe u cant do without making errors. While we all agree dat English language is not our mother's tongue hence no one is perfect but it will be unfair not to point out my observation to u. Error in English is ok but once u start 'murdering' it then u must be called out. Almost all ur spellings are wrong, tenses poor, punctuation marks missing but rather filled with hate and divisive mindset. If I were u I ll make conscious effort to improve but u chose to chase d shadow.

3 Likes

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2016
ElCount:
refer back to my first point "You need help urgently"
yah I need help of those who can garanti my life in going to the east!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by tpiar: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Nothing can be guaranteed anywhere, keep your eyes open and your wits about you, and fear God.

What business is taking you to the east?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2016
egalitarian78:
continue deceiving ur safe u cant do without making errors. While we all agree dat English language is not our mother's tongue hence no one is perfect but it will be unfair not to point out my observation to u. Error in English is ok but once u start 'murdering' it then u must be called out. Almost all ur spellings are wrong, tenses poor, punctuation marks missing but rather filled with hate and divisive mindset. If I were u I ll make conscious effort to improve but u chose to chase d shadow.
....then you mark me how many %
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Justiyke4u: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Sometimes is just good to allow people wallow in their stupidity so that when they eventually become wise they can look back and ask themselves if they actually did that
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2016
tpiar:
Nothing can be guaranteed anywhere, keep your eyes open and your wits about you, and fear God.

What business is taking you to the east?
...just for visit now, then i can consider living here if i feel at home!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Sometimes is just good to allow people wallow in their stupidity so that when they eventually become wise they can look back and ask themselves if they actually did that
yah infact if there is life after!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Justiyke4u: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

yah I need help of those who can garanti my life in going to the east!
firstly the government should guarantee your safety first
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Justiyke4u:
firstly the government should guarantee your safety first
....government? i better look for my safety from my easterners....my land lord first!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by 8xtr9r: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

....then you can say samething will happened to me when visit the east

https://www.nairaland.com/272942/yoruba-omo-oduduwa-ever-get#3874533

If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafr@

blacksta:
Speaking as yoruba guy - it really makes me sad beacuse are ruling the world in terms credit card scams.( just look at the recent new york scam case )When it comes to juju no one can beat us " Fadeyi oloro" . We even do rituals more than the ibo. If yoruba Nation is ever created I think it will be the most corrupt nation in the world despite hiding in the nose of Nigeria.If you believe or not that na you ur own Wahala.

Becoome rich  please help me  out

when we get independence, can you make sure we live corruption, juju , rituals behind in Nigeria

Yoruba people stop living in denial - we yoruba need help

long live ebge omo odudwa
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Chazzyboy: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
I wll be going there next week
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2016
If what I saw in Abia state is the true reflection of Igbo society, then OP I assure you that you have nothing to fear.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Iykopee(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

...I can't do with out making errors in english, it's let to you the professor of english to correct my post, thats your duty or you can even marks my post that's doetn't concern me!
then if you can garanti my safety in the east am ready to come!

Bros attend nite school naa e go help ur matter improve small. And try find small job 2 to keep u busy aswell before u spread ur disease everywhere.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by tpiar: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2016
I think what the op is referring to is the mindless hate exhibited by people over seemingly irrelevant things which ostensibly have no bearing on the hater's life.

Xenophobia, etc.

Another thread was opened in culture section recently to discuss the issue of the hatred displayed towards Americans of Nigerian origin who were born in America.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2016
8xtr9r:

https://www.nairaland.com/272942/yoruba-omo-oduduwa-ever-get#3874533

If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafr@

blacksta:
Speaking as yoruba guy - it really makes me sad beacuse are ruling the world in terms credit card scams.( just look at the recent new york scam case )When it comes to juju no one can beat us " Fadeyi oloro" . We even do rituals more than the ibo. If yoruba Nation is ever created I think it will be the most corrupt nation in the world despite hiding in the nose of Nigeria.If you believe or not that na you ur own Wahala.

Becoome rich  please help me  out

when we get independence, can you make sure we live corruption, juju , rituals behind in Nigeria

Yoruba people stop living in denial - we yoruba need help

long live ebge egbe omo odudwa Oduduwa

Omo akin ni yakin, omo eniyan atata kii sin wa hu, omo ti kiniun ba bi boo rii laa rin iju rere iwa bi oba bi oba ko ni jina sii!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Iykopee:

Bros attend nite school naa e go help ur matter improve small. And try find small job 2 to keep u busy aswell before u spread ur disease everywhere.
....afoju fe feni oriran mona!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
If what I saw in Abia state is the true reflection of Igbo society, then OP I assure you that you have nothing to fear.
thanks!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by 8xtr9r: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

Omo akin ni yakin, omo eniyan atata kii sin wa hu, omo ti kiniun ba bi boo rii laa rin iju rere iwa bi oba bi oba ko ni jina sii!

Ti o ba je ómóluabi o ni ma só isókusó...
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Iykopee:

night school is better than refugee camp school, isn't it?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
8xtr9r:

Ti o ba je ómóluabi o ni ma só isókusó...
taa la da mi si lara ta lon 'sa ngun!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Pwayne2016(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:
then you can garanti my safety?
dunno wat is Garanti

1 Like

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by tpiar: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
The issue is what guarantees safety, is it cold hard cash, chance, govt or what?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Pwayne2016:
dunno wat is Garanti
...you better ask the professor in english!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by 2sexycom(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP, Are you doing your I.T in patience jonathan English Class?
jesu shocked grin
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
tpiar:
The issue is what guarantees safety, is it cold hard cash, chance, govt or what?
I can garanti your safety in my region day and night!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Chazzyboy:
I wll be going there next week
....you invite me to come along?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by kutchs: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2016
The only person to fear for his safety in the east is a terrorist. If you are you are in trouble for we will smoke you out and we will kill you. If you are an honest businessman or whatever, I can even offer you my apartment in the Villa for free.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2016
kutchs:
The only person to fear for his safety in the east is a terrorist. If you are you are in trouble for we will smoke you out and we will kill you. If you are an honest businessman or whatever, I can even offer you my apartment in the Villa for free.
....sincerly speaking, you can garanti my safety in the east? even you know i dont like seccesionists?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by tpiar: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2016
O no you diint.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2016
tpiar:
O no you diint.
you can't?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by tpiar: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2016
You just activated the whatchamacallit.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Chazzyboy: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

....you invite me to come along?
but what part of the east are u heading to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKINGS: President Buhari To Face Impeachment Over Troops To Gambia / Benue Guber Campaigns: Apc, Pdp Trade Accusations Over Violence In Gbajimba …i A / FIRS Praises Top Taxpayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.