Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! (6672 Views)

Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / ''I Won't Return To Nigeria Unless My Safety Is Guaranteed'' - Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2016
.....a friend of mine from the east failed to make me at home in the east, we've been together for a long time, be my classmate in the school passed the life of barrack for some time, live in my home town for years, they can't garanti my safety in the east, so they can't for now garanti my safety, they can't take that risk i should stay in the west!
they say here we do everything we like but in the east it's a different story, you are a one nigeria advocate, which is a offence to many in the east, you are a muslim practican which offened some in the east, you love buhari to your mind, which people can see you as miscreant!
so we don't want trouble stay here in the west!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by chocolateme(f): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Brb!!
Brb again.. Still trying to process this thread.

14 Likes

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2016
chocolateme:
Brb!!
Brb again.. Still trying to process this thread.
...but this is another one!
can you take me to the east?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Vikkie14: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol.... Who's your English Teacher. He/she need to be planked.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by DickDastardly(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Very funny. We easterners are more concerned with our daily bread to even recognize your presence. We hardly observe politicians and politics talk more of outsiders. You are very safe in Anambra in particular, unless you are a criminal, thats when you will worry about the federal police like any other place in Nigeria. I know your post was born out of mischief but i still have to reply you for the benefit of truely ignorant folks. Nowhere in igboland is unsafe and i strongly believe nowhere in yorubaland is unsafe. We already all know all the unsafe places in the north due to insurgency, but it will all be history soonest. Quit being a bigot, it does no one any good. The average employed yoruba and igbo people are wonderfully accomodating, but the idle ones amongst them are unpredictable. Just like i suspect you are jobless cheesy

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by ruggedboy01: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2016
They no even noticed ur dullard when he came talk more of a lunatic from yaba left lagos undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by wEsOmE(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Beautiful responce my broda. GOD Bless You abundantly.
DickDastardly:
Very funny. We easterners are more concerned with our daily bread to even recognize your presence. We hardly observe politicians and politics talk more of outsiders. You are very safe in Anambra in particular, unless you are a criminal, thats when you will worry about the federal police like any other place in Nigeria. I know your post was born out of mischief but i still have to reply you for the benefit of truely ignorant folks. Nowhere in igboland is unsafe and i strongly believe nowhere in yorubaland is unsafe. We already all know all the unsafe places in the north due to insurgency, but it will all be history soonest. Quit being a bigot, it does no one any good. The average employed yoruba and igbo people are wonderfully accomodating, but the idle ones amongst them are unpredictable. Just like i suspect you are jobless cheesy

10 Likes

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Vikkie14:
Lol.... Who's your English Teacher. He/she need to be planked.
....he's mr osagede! planked? a teacher for teaching? never in life!

1 Like

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by bonechamberlain(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016
nonsense, remain in the west.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by 8xtr9r: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2016
[b][size=14pt]Femi Fani-Kayode Wrote About his experience in South East.[/size]
A TRIP TO THE EAST
I have been in Umuahia since tuesday morning spending some good quality time with my friend and brother Governor Theodore Orji.
He and I went to Ohafia today to attend a grand reception held in honor of Chief Ojo Maduekwe, the former Minister of Transport, the former Minister of Culture and Tourism, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs and our serving Ambassador to Canada.
Ohafia is Maduekwe's home town and what a wonderful and charming place it is. Both Ohafia and Abriba (which is just next door) are really beautiful places and the people are so warm and friendly.
Both towns are high up in the hills of northern Abia state in the eastern part of our country and frankly I have never seen as many grand and beautiful hill top mansions in one place before.
It is like something from the great epic film titled ''Gone With The Wind''. You need to see Maduekwe's beautiful country home too.
It is simply extraordinary.
The igbo are truly amazing people and I am very proud of their sense of pride in their language, their culture, their history and their noble and illustrious heritage.
We have put the issue of the igbo/yoruba debate far behind us now and thankfully I am now at peace with my igbo brothers and sisters again. I give thanks to God.
Ohafia mmamma....Igbo kwenu.[/b]
Evidence -
https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152832823757210&id=62188827209

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
can you garanti my life in the east?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by egalitarian78: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2016
I v taken note of all ur previous posts including this one and the common denominator in all is dat u have very poor communication of English language. Pls my friend everyone must not post for posting sake as most ppl come to NL for serious business of learning. Tense construction is an integral part of written communication and this u v always been found wanting. Sorry if I sound rude just dat I v waited for so long hoping u cud improve but it seems to be worsening and u know such traits cud be infectious. U want to come to d East is ok but pls purge urself of hate & bigotry and improve on ur IQ otherwise u find it extremely difficult to cope. As per One Nigeria, everyone knows it is a mirage.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
Excellente!!

3 Likes

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
nonsense, remain in the west.
why?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by MDelgado(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2016
Soon people will start asking when can I bleep my wife...Guarantee ko warranty ni
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Justiyke4u: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2016
This guy again! R. I. P English.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by bonechamberlain(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

why?
u will be more needed there, since u are scared of your safety in the east. remain in the west.
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2016
8xtr9r:
[b][size=14pt]Femi Fani-Kayode Wrote About his experience in South East.[/size]
A TRIP TO THE EAST
I have been in Umuahia since tuesday morning spending some good quality time with my friend and brother Governor Theodore Orji.
He and I went to Ohafia today to attend a grand reception held in honor of Chief Ojo Maduekwe, the former Minister of Transport, the former Minister of Culture and Tourism, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs and our serving Ambassador to Canada.
Ohafia is Maduekwe's home town and what a wonderful and charming place it is. Both Ohafia and Abriba (which is just next door) are really beautiful places and the people are so warm and friendly.
Both towns are high up in the hills of northern Abia state in the eastern part of our country and frankly I have never seen as many grand and beautiful hill top mansions in one place before.
It is like something from the great epic film titled ''Gone With The Wind''. You need to see Maduekwe's beautiful country home too.
It is simply extraordinary.
The igbo are truly amazing people and I am very proud of their sense of pride in their language, their culture, their history and their noble and illustrious heritage.
We have put the issue of the igbo/yoruba debate far behind us now and thankfully I am now at peace with my igbo brothers and sisters again. I give thanks to God.
Ohafia mmamma....Igbo kwenu.[/b]
Evidence -
https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152832823757210&id=62188827209
....but you are talking of politician!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
u will be more needed there, since u are scared of your safety in the east. remain in the west.
thanks!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2016
@OP, Are you doing your I.T in patience jonathan English Class?

6 Likes

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by ElCount: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2016
First of all you need help, urgently. Secondly, no one needs u in the east so don't come because since u consider it unsafe so shall it be for u according to ur words. Thirdly, see picture below

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by Pwayne2016(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Your Steewpidity is never in doubt,come to Onitsha and see how Northerners scattered everywhere searching for their daily bread

Onuku baminda

2 Likes

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by 8xtr9r: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

....but you are talking of politician!

https://www.nairaland.com/2838684/hausa-man-opinion-visit-south

Udmaster post:

This is an account of an Hausa man who visited Abiriba in Abia State, South East
El-YAKUB ABUBAKAR posted it on his facebook page:-
I wonder where all the agitation of Biafra, that the Igbos hated Northerners was coming from. When I informed some of my friends that I'm leaving for Abiriba alot of them expressed their reservations but alas the hospitality of the Igbo man is second to none. I enjoyed every bit of my stay in "small London" (Abiriba ) and I'm looking forward to another visit soon. Please let's keep the peace and I say:
Igbo kwenu!

EVIDENCE -
https://mobile.facebook.com/elyaks4/posts/10203727287981299

4 Likes

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by DickDastardly(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

can you garanti my life in the east?
No, cause i am sure that bigots with mindset like you will always constitute nuissance and run into trouble where ever they go, irrespective of their tribe. Shed the tribal toga and you can have the keys to my country home. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by ibedun: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2016
DONT BUY THE LIE!!! The East is unsafe and economically camatose.

2 Likes

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2016
egalitarian78:
I v taken note of all ur previous posts including this one and the common denominator in all is dat u have very poor communication of English language. Pls my friend everyone must not post for posting sake as most ppl come to NL for serious business of learning. Tense construction is an integral part of written communication and this u v always been found wanting. Sorry if I sound rude just dat I v waited for so long hoping u cud improve but it seems to be worsening and u know such traits cud be infectious. U want to come to d East is ok but pls purge urself of hate & bigotry and improve on ur IQ otherwise u find it extremely difficult to cope. As per One Nigeria, everyone knows it is a mirage.
...I can't do with out making errors in english, it's let to you the professor of english to correct my post, thats your duty or you can even marks my post that's doetn't concern me!
then if you can garanti my safety in the east am ready to come!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by DickDastardly(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2016
ibedun:
DONT BUY THE LIE!!! The East is unsafe and economically camatose.
Like minds as the Op. cheesy
Stokers of embers of discord from safety of their gadgets. You guys need councilling grin

2 Likes

Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by egalitarian78: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP, Are you doing your I.T in patience jonathan English Class?
Nne juokwa nwa anu mpam nkea
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2016
ElCount:
First of all you need help, urgently. Secondly, no one needs u in the east so don't come because since u consider it unsafe so shall it be for u according to ur words. Thirdly, see picture below
...even english laid to rest in the east?terrible!
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Your Steewpidity is never in doubt,come to Onitsha and see how Northerners scattered everywhere searching for their daily bread

Onuku baminda
then you can garanti my safety?
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by ElCount: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2016
oyinkinola:

...even english laid to rest in the east?terrible!
refer back to my first point "You need help urgently"
Re: When Do I Go To The East, Who Can Garanti My Safety! by oyinkinola: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2016
8xtr9r:

https://www.nairaland.com/2838684/hausa-man-opinion-visit-south

Udmaster post:

This is an account of an Hausa man who visited Abiriba in Abia State, South East
El-YAKUB ABUBAKAR posted it on his facebook page:-
I wonder where all the agitation of Biafra, that the Igbos hated Northerners was coming from. When I informed some of my friends that I'm leaving for Abiriba alot of them expressed their reservations but alas the hospitality of the Igbo man is second to none. I enjoyed every bit of my stay in "small London" (Abiriba ) and I'm looking forward to another visit soon. Please let's keep the peace and I say:
Igbo kwenu!

EVIDENCE -
https://mobile.facebook.com/elyaks4/posts/10203727287981299
....then you can say samething will happened to me when visit the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) / Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion / Rising Food Costs Push Nigeria’s Inflation Rate To 28.9%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.