Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

7 Funny But Annoying Women Character In A Reletionship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Funny But Annoying Women Character In A Reletionship (831 Views)

Six Types Of Annoying Women That Men Can’t Stand / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs / 7 Funny Awkward Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Funny But Annoying Women Character In A Reletionship by emilo26(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Women are nice and funny being but sometimes can be very annoying.grin below are seven funny but annoying character ladies display in a relationship. Abeg make una no mind the typo... I no study english for school oooo.

1.Bags and Baggage: women are associated with loads while travelling, at home, office and even in their body. They are fond of carrying loads both the ones they need and the ones they do not need they will sha carry. Most especially when they want to travel; the annoying part is after arranging the loads they know they can't carry, they will leave it for the male to carry to make the matter worst they use languages like: "can't you carry it, You are not romantic, is it not for our own good? I send you work?

2. Shopping: Na you carry her go shopping tell her the amount you wan spend, she agree... after she has exhausted the money you have budgeted on her, she keep pestering for other things. using some annoying languages like "No be your mate dey carry their friends go shop for Paris, Can't you even do this for me. Don't worry God will provide.

3. Taking Out : You invite her out, she go carry 2 or 3 extra friends join body as if say you be father xmas. The annoying thing be say even the friends say no go use their brain know say na guy man money dem dey chop. Dem go ask for first plate and even collect take-away. Haba woman the guy not be ATM nau even money dey finish for ATM.

4. Offence: I bet you, you dare not want to be near woman when you break traffic offence which she is ignorant of. Because her mouth go even make the LASTMA man carry you go office and put extra charge on your head.

5. Bad Mouth: This part is so annoying because her mouth can put you into trouble most especially if you meet the argument for half way. If you meet her dey talk to agbero any how, my guy abeg take style waka comot because if you dey the place, na you go collect the beating. I remember as my girl take make two agbero beat me wella one day for wetin no concern us. At the end na black eye i take go home all because i know want make dem slap my girl. If to say i know i for allow them slap her because i don try calm her down but she no hear me. At the end of the whole show she come gentle like ice water while me carry black eye for 1 week plus. Women Deris God oooo

6. The Koko: Its so annoying when una finish the choppings and she say make you bring tissue come wash the plate. haba, women na una get the plate and na una know how to wash am wella. because you come give me food chop come mean say i go wash the plate?

7. Not Accepting Fault: You break plate, they scream, you fail exam dem say you be dummy, you no get money them say you too lazy, you short dem say na ur fault. But she break plate she talk say na you dey at fault because you put the plate for road. She fail exam, she go talk say na the lecture give her F because she no give the man the KoKo. She no get money, she go talk say no be woman responsibility to make money. Haba women when una go accept fault.

feel free to add yours.
Re: 7 Funny But Annoying Women Character In A Reletionship by Raddie(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Now what is the KOKO?
Re: 7 Funny But Annoying Women Character In A Reletionship by emilo26(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Raddie:
Now what is the KOKO?

Ask D.banj... he knows the KOKO

(1) (Reply)

Killer Flirting Tips For The Unconfident Men / Hot Spots In Abuja / How To Start Up A Conversation In Nigeria..(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.