Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. (878 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by mashin(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Towards the 2015 presidential election, APC supporters were working hard online trying to drive some points, why the need for a new government, we got exactly what we wanted we control majority of the state and the national, hence we are now so busy brainstorming with the government on how to make the ordinary Nigerian feel the impact of this change, we are no longer idle like the wailers/PDP supporters who have lost their national cake of corruption, hence they wail online all day as a result of joblessness, please stop distracting us we are busy now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
a
Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by divinehand2003(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
APC supporters are disappointed with the change that BUBU is manifesting at the moment. They are in absolute SHOCK State.
In other words, they are frozen turkeys right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by mynd1(f): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol. No mind them,they are using Nairaland to consul themselves. All thanks to Oga Seun. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by clickwtB(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd 1 are you really a hausa fulani?Im not disappointed with Buhari but i know democracy has its challenges.But PMB is making POLILOOTERS very uncomfortable im satisfied.Change is gradual.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by Naijacitizen(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
OP, you want to murder them before going to sleep? Chai! Dia ris God oo

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by Naijacitizen(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Lol. No mind them,they are using Nairaland consul themselves. All thanks to Oga Seun. cheesy

My dear, true talk oo. How I wish I am as rich as Dangote to reward Oga Seun with an unexpected gift for give them this opportunity to wail more than bereave.
Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by mynd1(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Naijacitizen:

My dear, true talk oo. How I wish I am as rich as Dangote to reward Oga Seun with an unexpected gift for give them this opportunity to wail more than bereave.
lol. Imagine them wailing from morning to night and u are telling me these guys are alright? cheesy
Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by dammytosh: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
They are not increasing.

They are opening multiple accounnts.

By their style of writing and boring chants you shall know them
Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by gateleo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
divinehand2003:
APC supporters are disappointed with the change that BUBU is manifesting at the moment. They are in absolute SHOCK State.
In other words, they are frozen turkeys right now.

Keep quite if you don't have any tangible thing to say okay....
Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by Standing5(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
The perfect wailer thread this is. Wail n distort public opinion n if nobody notices u create a thread in favour of who you work for n force them to notice what u ve been trying to say all along.
Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by mashin(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wailers lets meet again online at the beginning of the fiscal year of 2017, by then APC might have atleast exhausted her 2016 budget of change, Buhari have just managed to complete PDP's 2015 envelope budget of corruption. Change starts soon.
Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by Naijacitizen(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Imagine them wailing from morning to night and u are telling me these guys are alright? cheesy

If only babies have sense, then, I will say they are alright.
Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by omokab: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
It is a very simple thing to understand. They believe with their noise, propaganda and wailing they can make the Government of baba uncomfortable and by that they can use their wailing mentality impeach the God sent one( baba Buari). Wailers keep on waling while we are enjoy this govt. Another thing is that, yoruba says that " ageku ejo sisoro lonsoro" that is if cut snake into two the remaining part will continue fighting until it die. Pdpians are still angry from what happened to them from last year general election.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by Flexherbal(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
We no longer care about parties. All we need is a good leader that can turn things around for good.
Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by mynd1(f): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Naijacitizen:

If only babies have sense, then, I will say they are alright.
Lmao.. Chai see finishing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Supporters Have Grown On Nairaland Than APC Supporters. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Where are the IPOB and Biafool guys? Joblessness they worry them.

(1) (Reply)

See The Politicians That May Replace Late James Ocholi As State Minister / FUEL SCARCITY; Tinubu Hits Kachickwu Hard. / Embracing The NWO: The Role Of Nigeria In The New World Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.