Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos (5469 Views)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Damilare5882(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2016
f**k six packs ... all that matters is money packs !!
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by ziccoit: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Mbano is where exactly? Imo or Anambra?

I don't know. Google may help.
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by vivypretty(f): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Baby hollah at me, I'll give it to you baby!
lol it wont be the right time
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
They're both old enough to be fully aware of what the other is benefitting from out of this union so I say why not lol
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Titilayooni(f): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
vivypretty:
that man's stomach though
pregnancy suits the girl
cant wait to get pregnant at the right time, for the right person and certainly not my father's senior
Thank you for that statement

1 Like

Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
vivypretty:

lol
it wont be the right time

You don't know that baby. smiley
Re: Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos by bukiboy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
ifyan:
Who say money is not the answer to almost everything.

Mind you God didn't stop you from acquiring large wealth but condemned abandoning him for money

[b]Mark 10:17-31[/b]New Living Translation (NLT)
Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can Your Mother-In-Law Stay With You? / Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus / How Can A Woman Understand Her Husband After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.