Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: (2084 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Orator2383: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2016
There's the girl I just met last month in a club, i got attracted to her and decided to approach her. We exchange numbers and started calling each other, now am so much in love with her, I care for her, respect her, love her even everything have bought for her was a hit back to back From Marc Jacobs Sutton Dome Handbag. ..To shoes to a new Tecno phantom 5 phone has she requested. I think about her always because she seems to have turn to a new person but...... My problem now is that she has a lot of guys contact on her phone which is making scared because I don't want to lose her to them, I love her.. My fear now is hope i won't lose her? What relationship advice can you give me so that she will be mine alone. THANKS..
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Fuckgratulations: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2016
why do you want to domesticate a wild animal(prostitute)?. Ones a wild animal always a wild animal.

5 Likes

Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by naijaboiy: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Bro I'm sorry but you are fuckíng up. Seriously! undecided

In just a month you have decided to buy her all those expensive things just like that. Now don't get me wrong bro, buying those things is not bad but you should have at least waited a while to see how genuine her love is for you.

Or is it that she is just warming up to you and you are trying to use those things to buy her love? Bro be careful. Don't forget she is a prostitute, someone who Collects money and other material things for sex. She could be acting it.

I'll advise you withdraw your love from her first and be really sure she's serious about you. This will take a long time but if you are ready to wait then no big deal. After that you have to tell her to do away with all her clients, she has to delete those numbers and start afresh with you.

What in seven hells will make me toast a girl I met in a club and a prostitute for that matter? undecided

Jeeeeez!!!

1 Like

Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by rawpadgin(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2016
shocked
U bought her expensive gift BACK TO BACK abi

She will dump ur sorry @$$ BACK TO BACK very soon
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by ITbomb(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2016
You establish a relationship based on impressing a girl with money and gifts, why should you expect her not to say anything to keep the cash flowing
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by RillJ(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2016
The past is past but it is not until it is past. Would have been better if she wants to drop it for herself, her aspirations and her dreams which you stand to help achieve!

Try and find out what her definition of life is? Her dreams and aspirations with our without you.

Best of luck Pal

2 Likes

Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by glimpse33(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2016
A prostitute

Are You Mad?!!
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by rawpadgin(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Give me her no.
If can get her laid then she hasn't changed

If I couldn't then u can go ahead & marry her undecided cool

1 Like

Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by emaxjey(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Bro!!!don't get it twisted...you shouldn't have lavished all that money on her in a space of just a month u met..and also u met a girl and club..polished her well..and now expect her not to go there again..bro am sorry for you..that can only be possible by

Miracle

Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by iceberylin(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2016
You met her in the club bro, and you spent much.. She'll believe to find another Maga in the club....

Lets hope not sha..
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Sunnymatey(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2016
suggest a replacement of her sim and wash her reaction. If she's not ready to let go the sim with those contact, it means danger.
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2016
To me not all girls that club is a prostitute just Dat you said she's a prostitute buh you fell in love with her. Hmmmm!!! What i suggest is that you stop buying things for her because if you continue to buy one day she will tell her friends, they will give her bad advice to continue pretending please don't waste time, money....
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Heineken(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Nawao... Ashewo? The problem here is that even we talking we don't know about these girls we are dating now whether they used to be or them be prostitute sef. But op you mumu Sha.. No vex.. Why you go love ashewo under one month and buy buy things for her. You no get sister?

1 Like

Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Maximum83: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2016
You've made a very huge mistake my brother..
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Youngpo413: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Just buy her the new tecno Boom J8, then get her a new MTN Sim.
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by eposho: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Fuckgratulations:
why do you want to domesticate a wild animal(prostitute)?. Ones a wild animal always a wild animal.
True but not 100% correct.
Cat, lion, chimps, even snake can all be domesticated.
Training na ni.
With gentle persuasion it cld happen.
But bro that fire no dey die finish ohh.
Once the price is right, remember every dog has a price.
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Orator2383: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Am seriously confused right now. For know what to do..
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by MRBrownJ: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
this nonsense can only be FAKE!!!!
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by halfricanadian(f): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
cry every one deserves a chance wen dey promise dey wont go bck to previous ways

Bt make sure she is d sincere type and her no is no yes is yes

If ahe is sincere wipe dat fome memory or find ways to drop it inside water just look for a way to damage d fone jare grin

1 Like

Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by KINGofTOTO: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry[b every one deserves a chance wen dey promise dey wont go bck to previous ways[/b]

Bt make sure she is d sincere type and her no is no yes is yes

If ahe is sincere wipe dat fome memory or find ways to drop it inside water just look for a way to damage d fone jare grin
hun, hope its not what am thinking? @bolded
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by halfricanadian(f): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGofTOTO:
hun, hope its not what am thinking? @bolded

I giv advice dat i mysef dont follow undecided

Im helpin op to solve his problems
Doesnt mean i need mine fixed
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by KINGofTOTO: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I giv advice dat i mysef dont follow undecided
Im helpin op to solve his problems Doesnt mean i need mine fixed
Ok. Noted
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
Bro I'm sorry but you are fuckíng up. Seriously! undecided

In just a month you have decided to buy her all those expensive things just like that. Now don't get me wrong bro, buying those things is not bad but you should have at least waited a while to see how genuine her love is for you.

Or is it that she is just warming up to you and you are trying to use those things to buy her love? Bro be careful. Don't forget she is a prostitute, someone who Collects money and other material things for sex. She could be acting it.

I'll advise you withdraw your love from her first and be really sure she's serious about you. This will take a long time but if you are ready to wait then no big deal. After that you have to tell her to do away with all her clients, she has to delete those numbers and start afresh with you.

What in seven hells will make me toast a girl I met in a club and a prostitute for that matter? undecided

Jeeeeez!!!
Ya so right. But the one wey u yarn say u no fit toast am no follow, omo dt love thing no nice at all, e fit catch u anywhere, so no talk am

1 Like

Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Orator2383: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
MRBrownJ:
this nonsense can only be FAKE!!!!
am saying what is paining me you are saying fake!!!
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Orator2383: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
rawpadgin:
Give me her no.
If can get her laid then she hasn't changed

If I couldn't then u can go ahead & marry her undecided cool
09057067462 her name janet
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by DaisyII: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fuckgratulations:

Op wants to tame a Lion.I think he's a zoologist.
Between,it is possible to make her yours but i don't jez know how...sawrie sad
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by naijaboiy: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
ActOfWar:
Ya so right. But the one wey u yarn say u no fit toast am no follow, omo dt love thing no nice at all, e fit catch u anywhere, so no talk am
Lool if a so baba then make love no carry me go that kind place o!

No be there me wan find my wife. cheesy
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Oche211(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Guy, u are very much single. Infact u are as single as an electric pole.
dat ur love miss road come miss step.
The only solution is for u to receive a brain formatting slap to reset u to ur original defaut settings.
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Sunkyphil(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
click like if u think d op just cooked this up
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016

Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by layla129(f): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fuckgratulations:
Lool, alright this is funny... but who knows she might actually change
Re: She Was Into Prostitution Before But She Said She Will Drop It For Me How True: by Orator2383: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunkyphil:
click like if u think d op just cooked this up
If you think it's cooked you can help me call her to test her too mtcheeew am saying something real you are saying rubbish......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. / Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. / Bank Manager Flogs Employees For 'not Working Hard Enough' PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.