Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) (49951 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Bride Allow Guests Grab Her B00bs To Raise Money For Honeymoon [PHOTO] / My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by GurlFriend: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2016
A disgruntled friend posted the image below on Facebook to shame one of his single friends who refused to respect himself and joined on the his newly married friend's honeymoon train. .

Although the guy who posted the pic may or may not have been kidding, but seriously is it right for a newly married couple to bring friends to tag along for their honeymoon?

See the below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/guy-publicly-shames-single-friend-who.html#sthash.9DNk012L.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by boboLIL(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2016
The guy no get shame abeg

Buh who con snap them?

On the 2nd note,,, I think they are four people there...

Buh wichever way,, if na true,, na casting..

BoiledHead:
The couple looks poor and wretched. Na honey moon be dat? Inside 5k cheap hotel. See food sef. Be like old okro soup
so stup1d of you... Imagine comment? Where ur papa and mama do their honeymoon? Dunno why poor some people lack sense and envious ... U don't have moni,, u don't av sense.. Where you do ur honeymoon? U think say na to carry olosho go lodge for hotel? Grow up..

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Arian11(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2016
He is her spiritual husband

32 Likes

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Who knows...the couple could be swingers....n we all know swingers like to film their acts. Hence the cameraman grin eating their food is weird tho grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by rhozaay(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2016
the girl is a public liability company..... grin

those are the share holders....

maybe they wanna try a #minajcheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by delishpot: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Did he force them to allow him come? Abi na part of the agreement for his financing their wedding? Which ever is the reason, e be like say na mutual agreement of all 4 involved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by BoiledHead(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2016
The couple looks poor and wretched. Na honey moon be dat? Inside 5k cheap hotel. See food sef. Be like old okro soup

Modified: Who snap them?

Looks like a hoax.

3 Likes

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by tk4rd: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Space Booked..
*Modified**
After reading the whole thing, I stil don't know what to mmocent..
Them get excess time

1 Like

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by BE811APP: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Firstly, I dont believe they are on a honeymoon..
see the room.. it doesnt look like a hotel..

will u go for honeymoon where ur friends and family have proximity too?

Secondly, who snapped d pix??
hope its not d person dat posted it on facebook

6 Likes

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
BoiledHead:
Fallacious comment...

I can't help but opine You disgust me !!!

23 Likes

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
GOD CREATED A VERY POWERFUL STUFF IN BETWEEN TWO LEGS
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Epatty(f): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
I dont believe op
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by winkmart: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
is that food or poo

1 Like

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Realwvn(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Please visit my site biko http://naijanewsrave.com
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by damton(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Endtime
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by justicejay(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
First face:- the guys maybe riding on d couple cos he is holding a secret.
Second face:- this isn't real.
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Some men tho. Smh
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by DBossNG(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by kingarizona1(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=grcelover post=44031108][/quote]
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by HRich(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2016
GurlFriend:
A disgruntled friend posted the image below on Facebook to shame one of his single friends who refused to respect himself and joined on the his newly married friend's honeymoon train. .

Although the guy who posted the pic may or may not have been kidding, but seriously is it right for a newly married couple to bring friends to tag along for their honeymoon?

See the below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/guy-publicly-shames-single-friend-who.html#sthash.9DNk012L.dpuf
It's a childhood friends things.

1 Like

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmm! This guy is not serious.
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by BoiledHead(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Bluezy13:

Fallacious comment...

I can't help but opine You disgust me !!!

Like I care... move along boy

1 Like

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by pretty16(f): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Na wa ooo. That's too much crowd na. It's Suppose to be a honeymoon just the couple. O ga ooo
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by KimBerlyie: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2016
Wow!! Who was dere photographer? undecided it doesn't even look like honeymoon sef? Maybe they shared d bride price
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by BoiledHead(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2016
grcelover:

It's like you are not ok. Your head is not correct. Do I look like someone who cannot afford to buy airtime outside or data? U ok so?

Don't evert quote me.

Scammer.
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2016
Nemesis...
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2016
Osusu Must flow grin
Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by olaezebala: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2016
there is love in sharing and besides the guy might be lazy in bed and need the great assistance of the friend

2 Likes

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by HRich(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2016
boboLIL:
The guy no get shame abeg

Buh who con snap them?

On the 2nd note,,, I think they are four people there...

Buh wichever way,, if na true,, na casting..
i don't think anything is wrong with that.

You would come to think, these the kind of life they do live before he finally gets married before his friends. I think their friendship is a fun and funny type that even the girl understands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Arian11:
He is her spiritual husband
Buhahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) by Enchanting70(f): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.