Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) (49058 Views)

Man Arrested For Criticizing Goodluck Jonathan Marks His Release From Prison.PIC / The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by brunofarad(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Naija I hail grin

Guys,meanwhile I smell lies
That second woman must have absconded after hitting the magistrates car...that was why she was caught up with at somewher else.
So the magistrate angrily sent her to jailgrin
Don't ask me how I knew

Use ur head

Pls all the tenants on this thread downwards should double up with their RENTS
As there will be no grace period

Signed
LANDLORD living up here grin
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by AyeeIdris(f): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
I hate falsehood. So we are supposed to believe that the magistrate hit her car and then chased her? Naija wey we know? Where two car will hit and they will both Park in the middle of the road not concerning about the traffic jam they will cause. It is more plausible that the woman who just started driving in Jan hit her car and took off. It's more likely that she is being arrested for fleeing the scene of an accident (a major crime).
No way the judge was a witness and judge in her own case. No freaking way. Our judicial system is not THAT bad. The story, in my opinion, is being twisted for public sympathy.

4 Likes

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by gebest: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
2bad
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hi, I think we need to talk. Are you into logo's only?

OnWebTech:
Misuse of power
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by tuna4servi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rubbish magistrate
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by mightyhazel: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
MadCow1:
Okay... Apologies to Mr. Nnamdi Kanu.

I still insist that Nnamdi Kanu is a diick and should be locked up in prison and vigorously raped until he denounces BIAFRA and accepts Nigeria as his Country and the best Black Nation on Earth..

But I hate to say that he was right on one point.. Nigeria is indeed a fhucking ZOO.

If this Magistrate does not get jail time, then this nation indeed in deeper shiit than I initially thought.
madcow

4 Likes

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol see her yet this her complexion is called pitch black, choi it can rub off on people, yorubas and thier dark complexion and boastful selves sha, i don't blame the magistrate she saw that the ofender can blend with the dark hellhole called kirikiri prisons because of her pitch black complexion. When the woman was in prison its only the whites of her eye you'll see when you pass her cell.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by ziccoit: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Who will tell us the whole story pls.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wickedness in high places
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by FTBOY: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
this is what happens when you give women power to control.....and this is why i forbid feminism!
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by tatucci: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
1. the woman just started driving in January so she is technically still a learner and likely to "jam" somborri's car.
2. they had to chase and catch up with her, that means she was fleeing the scene.
3. she told them her father was a clerk in the NA, that means she was bragging and even possibly insulting the magistrate... etc, etc, etc..

I dont believe the husband's story joor... his wife as at fault.

but isnt #100,000 too steep for a traffic offence?

2 Likes

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by HRich(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Islie:

‘How magistrate remanded my wife after their cars brushed’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/magistrate-remanded-wife-cars-brushed/

Pic: Yetunde Osijo the woman sent to jail by the magistrate

Everybody seems to be using what they got on those who got nothing, because the Law is not for the powerless people of Nigeria.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by 4nobody4every1: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
FTBOY:
this is what happens when you give women power to control.....and this is why i forbid feminism!
Gbam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
There are two side to the story, i Don't kw who is saying the truth or who is lying. But I tink the magistrate over reacted.
And I don't tink a male magistrate who react like that, that how women abuse power. Just like one almost hit me while reversing her car without looking back, and she was still claiming right.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by JaaizTech: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Seriously; What was she charged for Hit and run or what. Was she represented by a lawyer?? Why is her bail condition set so high??, There are many questions that require answers here.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
She wil retire one day.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by banio: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
makingsense:

“Yetunde, who bumped into the magistrate’s car assumed she would be asked to leave only to realise that Sule-Hamzat’s car was chasing her from behind

If not guilty why allow your self to be chased..
Sha I refuse to choose sides..!!

A guy once hit my car. I wanted to stop, but on a second thought I felt what I would get was "sorry". So I drove off, only to realize the guy was on my heels. So anything could happen in 9ja.

I have witnessed an accident that the culprit asked the other driver for his driver's licence. He hid it and later was telling police that he suspects the other driver does not have a licence. The other driver could not prove that he gave his driver's licence to the other driver. Human's are wonderful creatures
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by efficientleke(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
thieves... murderers... rapists and all sorts of riff Raff are roaming the streets without prosecution yet it's ordinary car scratcher they're packing to prison. Naija is rotten
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by HRich(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
brunofarad:
Naija I hail grin

Guys,meanwhile I smell lies
That second woman must have absconded after hitting the magistrates car...that was why she was caught up with at somewher else.
So the magistrate angrily sent her to jailgrin
Don't ask me how I knew

Use ur head

Pls all the tenants on this thread downwards should double up with their RENTS
As there will be no grace period

Signed
LANDLORD living up here grin
are you commenting on this post or you are having a fight with ya wife?
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
MadCow1:
Okay... Apologies to Mr. Nnamdi Kanu.

I still insist that Nnamdi Kanu is a diick and should be locked up in prison and vigorously raped until he denounces BIAFRA and accepts Nigeria as his Country and the best Black Nation on Earth..

But I hate to say that he was right on one point.. Nigeria is indeed a fhucking ZOO.

If this Magistrate does not get jail time, then this nation indeed in deeper shiit than I initially thought.
Ur comment shows u didn't even read the story, u just read the headline, and started typing poo. If Nigeria is a zoo den we are all animals including u.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by sunkoye: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
God knows i was not there but i can risk my neck to comfirm there was huge power play here.

Imagine...Magistrate .

that kind person no fit be chief Judge ohhhh angry
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by makingsense(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
banio:

A guy once hit my car. I wanted to stop, but on a second thought I felt what I would get was "sorry". So I drove off, only to realize the guy was on my heels. So anything could happen in 9ja.

I have witnessed an accident that the culprit asked the other driver for his driver's licence. He hid it and later was telling police that he suspects the other driver does not have a licence. The other driver could not prove that he gave his driver's licence to the other driver. Human's are wonderful creatures

First story sounded true..but it isn't right u should stop to see the damages and other things even when there is non to be seen...

Brother your second story....... hmmmm the guy no sabi fight for ihn right be that... how can't he prove what just happened not so long
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by mu2sa2: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Just imagine the kind of people they're appointing as judicial officers. This magistrate will later become a high court judge and may rise even to the highest court in the land. Imagine characters who lack discipline and self control as judges! Never trust Nigerian justice system completely.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by phemmie06(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thank God the magistrate is not God. If it's robbery or corruption case judiciary will not give judgement on time
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by repogirl(f): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Woooow! Just Wooow!
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by lordmans(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Why run away instead of settling things out with the other party. Abegi, these women these days sef! They think its d military men who they can always chastitize easily because evryone dislikes the men in uniform.

This is woman like you. Go and cry ur woman rights cry or is married woman cry to the gods.

Mtcheeeew!
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Emmau0091(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
And u want women ve same Rights with men. Put a woman in power n nigeria is finished.. how wicked, She sent a fellow woman like her to jail hmmmm.. women! I do not think i will marry o. Just get one baby mama n am fine...
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by brunofarad(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol

Fight ke grin

HRich:
are you commenting on this post or you are having a fight with ya wife?
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Charly68: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
The woman should pursue the case to it's logical conclusion..what type of nonsense is that ? Magistrate or no magistrate we are all Nigerians ,the normal thing would have been to reffer the woman to insurance company for settlement in a saint society..why sending the woman to prison unjustifiably ?
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by marabout(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Some women sabi oppress fellow women well well.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by ogene007: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
HRich:
Everybody seems to be using what they got on those who got nothing, because the Law is not for the powerless people of Nigeria.
This is sheer impunity and abuse of office by both the judicial officers involved and the police. I recommend a full investigation by the LASG to deal with whoever may have used their office inappropriately. Everyone must be equal before the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.