Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) (49054 Views)

Man Arrested For Criticizing Goodluck Jonathan Marks His Release From Prison.PIC / The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by cybriz82(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
A simple pele ooo jo ma binu ooo wud wud av end d case from d beginin.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Veenopzy: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Islie:

This is absolute trash d magistrate is a big fool.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/magistrate-remanded-wife-cars-brushed/

Pic: Yetunde Osijo the woman sent to jail by the magistrate

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
I don't feel sorry for the jailed woman because she would do same if she had authority. Women are generally ruthless when you give them power. Feel free to quote me.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by senatrpaichulo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nigerian police haba! yet bail is free!!
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by sniper77(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
I am not surprised. I was expecting this news on naira land. The pix posted by vanguard online is not that of the woman in question. vanguard erred and they have apologised. The pix is that of a different Mrs Yetunde Osijo. Same name different person.

That aside the show of power by Nigerians who occupy high positions in the society is so appalling. I jam your car or you jam my car and cos u be big oga I get to cool my heels at kirikiri until I post bail. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by edubaba(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
I N BABA FELA'S VOICE .......... driver wey jam magistrate he give himself to prosecutor ,,, he miss road .. O yes he miss road. cry cry cry cry

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by jclassiq(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
MadCow1:
Okay... Apologies to Mr. Nnamdi Kanu.

I still insist that Nnamdi Kanu is a diick and should be locked up in prison and vigorously raped until he denounces BIAFRA and accepts Nigeria as his Country and the best Black Nation on Earth..

But I hate to say that he was right on one point.. Nigeria is indeed a fhucking ZOO.

If this Magistrate does not get jail time, then this nation indeed in deeper shiit than I initially thought.

Just see how this MALUU dudu is contradicting himself...
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by poseidon12: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2016
AyeeIdris:
I hate falsehood. So we are supposed to believe that the magistrate hit her car and then chased her? Naija wey we know? Where two car will hit and they will both Park in the middle of the road not concerning about the traffic jam they will cause. It is more plausible that the woman who just started driving in Jan hit her car and took off. It's more likely that she is being arrested for fleeing the scene of an accident (a major crime).
No way the judge was a witness and judge in her own case. No freaking way. Our judicial system is not THAT bad. The story, in my opinion, is being twisted for public sympathy.

Exactly. This is obviously a hit and run case.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by awoluyi(m): 3:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Lol see her yet this her complexion is called pitch black, choi it can rub off on people, yorubas and thier dark complexion and boastful selves sha, i don't blame the magistrate she saw that the ofender can blend with the dark hellhole called kirikiri prisons because of her pitch black complexion. When the woman was in prison its only the whites of her eye you'll see when you pass her cell.
. Only God knows how putrid your heart is. You can not see anything wrong in sending a traffic rule offender to kirikiri prison. How do you feel if I call you a Sadist?
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by asfrank(m): 5:20am On Mar 24, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]"magistrate"

I'm sorry woman,you just can't win the game... Good you paid the money to them, cos they will keep denying sh!t...there is power in anything that deals with the government
[/size]

Yes u r right, she might not win at the magistrate court, but on any appeal she will, the magistrate made a serious legal blonder that gives the woman an upper hand in the case, a latin maxim used by lawyers says "Nemo Judex En cau sa sua" which means U cannot be a Judge in your own case! That's what the magistrate did exactly, she is d judge handling her own case, so the whole thing will turn out to favour the woman, sometimes anger take over reasoning, d magistrate should hv known better.... I stand to be corrected because I'm not a lawyer or a Law student.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by FTBOY: 5:57am On Mar 24, 2016
TheProphetess:

Yet if a man does this same thing and I say such I will be attacked by every man on here.

Both men and women are capable of being power hungry. By your logic men shouldn't be given power either because there are men that have done much worse.
most men don't lose their conscience when they have power
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by TheProphetess(f): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2016
FTBOY:
most men don't lose their conscience when they have power

Really undecided so that means people like Saraki, Dasuki, Metuh et all aren't men? Admit it majority of the people you hear in the news for corruption scandals are men. Look at the state of this country. Is it not only men that have been in power?

Anyway that doesn't mean I'm saying only men are corrupt. Just saying both men and women are capable of being power hungry.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2016
awoluyi:
. Only God knows how putrid your heart is. You can not see anything wrong in sending a traffic rule offender to kirikiri prison. How do you feel if I call you a Sadist?
i dont mind if you even call me a psychopath lol mr pure heart that means you'll see God then, regurgitated imbe
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by banio: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2016
makingsense:

First story sounded true..but it isn't right u should stop to see the damages and other things even when there is non to be seen...

Brother your second story....... hmmmm the guy no sabi fight for ihn right be that... how can't he prove what just happened not so long

In the second story both vehicles incurred expenses up to #200K. A truck carrying paints which had right of way and a saloon car that wanted to navigate into the moving traffic. The truck driver would not be more than 27yrs and the other driver would be above 45yrs. Aside that, the man of 45yrs who was at fault might have had experiences that aided his evil intentions. I guess he was scared of the damages he caused.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by kareemkamil(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2016
Nigeria is improving.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by MadCow1: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2016
charliboy654:

Ur comment shows u didn't even read the story, u just read the headline, and started typing poo. If Nigeria is a zoo den we are all animals including u.

You need to change your UserI.D..

Charly Boy is no daft..

I read the post very well and maintain that Nigeria is a Zoo. Otherwise, why would a woman be remanded in Prison over a traffic matter? angry

Why would a Magistrate 'order' an arrest in a case that she is complicit in?

Isn't issues of traffic accidents that does not involve death supposed to be settled by insurance?

Don't piss me off with your nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by babajay69: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Islie:

‘How magistrate remanded my wife after their cars brushed’

ABUSE OF POWER.
She will get punished one way or another.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by Tokotaya: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
This story doesn't add up. The woman hit the magistrate car and 'assumed she would be asked to go'? What sort of a sentence is that? Did she apologise? Did she offer to make good the car? How come they had to chase her all the way from Ogba to Surulere and she didn't have a clue the other party was not happy at her leaving the scene?
From all indications, this woman was in the wrong. Let's even assume she wasn't in the wrong, it was not morally or legally right to go away from the scene of an incident or accident before a resolution has been reached. The woman believed she could do this and get away with it because of her own connection as the daughter of an ex-clerk of Lagos House of Assembly or what not. She played a power game, lost and ran to the public for sympathy with lies. Just look at the inconsistencies? Are they talking to children? The magistrate was smarter by ensuring she was not the one that tried her. That would have invalidated her case.
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by blackprowler: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Paula124:
Who then shall we believe

Believe my car video recorder. I'm sure if they asked the woman to spend 15,000 to be let off the hook she go pay quick quick. But when I say pay less than 15k to install eyes and ears in your car for this eventuality, she no go gree. With real evidence, no power in the world can molest you. Okay, I remain poor - let her enjoy Kirikiri
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by bernardette(f): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Islie:

‘How magistrate remanded my wife after their cars brushed’
Power display...nawa o..read my signature below

Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by blackprowler: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
afemaiboy:
I don't feel sorry for the jailed woman because she would do same if she had authority. Women are generally ruthless when you give them power. Feel free to quote me.

I quote you to agree unreservedly. Free women from the bondage they suffer in traditional settings. BUT keep women away from authority except the infinitesimally few who are up to it. Women are the most cruel creatures imaginable in this part of the world. They are vain, petty and are in the habit of using the maximum capacity of cruelty at their disposal to revenge any act that hurts them - and you know the list is very very long indeed
Re: Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) by seangy4konji: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na everybody just deh use power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.