Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel (776721 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Freemancharles9(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
enshi:
Ook curses are now blessings.... Try and speculate shit and then get more blessings.... If there are powers in Spoken words i guess there should be equal and corresponding powers in written words too...

Rubbish....

U r a f00l...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by jameshow: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
am not in support of enshi neither am i in support of fake or false info here. pls people we are almost there just let keep on moving until we get there.
pls join me to ask observer the latest info the meeting and the outcome.
Anyone with genuine info should just share pls. observer how far naw?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by skydude(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please this is not a joke section if you want to joke go to joke section,if everyone gets to cracking expensive joke here with the list am sure the forum would come to shambles, if you felt you were joking enshi is as well joking for I know he ain't serious about all what he his saying but the truth is if you wanna cast a stone cast it on both sides,
Is not like joke ain't cool here but using the list so a joke is more a less childish just like when we were kids we do shout up NEPA when actually they was no light that was childish pranks ND sure none of us still do that so let us trend with caution but if you guys want us to derail the trend i am superb at that as well, I can create 20 user name and do all of the shits but we are grown up here please, let behave like observer am sure he does not want to give undiluted info that why he his taking his time to dish out info

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
skydude:
Please this is not a joke section if you want to joke go to joke section,if everyone gets to cracking expensive joke here with the list am sure the forum would come to shambles, if you felt you were joking enshi is as well joking for I know he ain't serious about all what he his saying but the truth is if you wanna cast a stone cast it on both sides,
Is not like joke ain't cool here but using the list so a joke is more a less childish just like when we were kids we do shout up NEPA when actually they was no light that was childish pranks ND sure none of us still do that so let us trend with caution but if you guys want us to derail the trend i am superb at that as well, I can create 20 user name and do all of the shits but we are grown up here please, let behave like observer am sure he does not want to give undiluted info that why he his taking his time to dish out info

Oga if u were close by, i would throw u a punch..
I hate modafvkin asslickers..
U started the rubbish u spewed as if u were neutral but ended up saying thrash, if i say now that ur death is imminent, how would that sound to you nd most users here
A joke rite

You re one of those who empower that small kid to feel he can come here nd curse even people who re older than his senior brother/sister..

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
@ oga seantei...

Oga u re the only ear we ve now oooo...
stop peeping us oooo nd dont mind the frictions, just give us the much anticipated news because the 500 naira wey i wan use buy white shirt nd short for the camp, i don nearly finish am...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
seantei please drop any info you've gather so far.it will help reposition the thread.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
skydude:

I always respect you.... Making sense....
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Africanblack: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
I do not agree with enshi on his tactics of threatening that bro with death.

But it is stupid and childish for anyone (I mean any Fvcking ass hole) to come and type here that the much awaited list is out, when it is not.

If you want to profess your fate, make it personal, don't mislead people with fake assertion that the list is out...... I have sufficient grace to ignore you, knowing that you are irredeemably stupid. But how about those whose adrenaline would have risen in expectation of the unknown.

NL is gracious enough to have mapped out a section for joke and religion, you can as well go there.

In the overall interest if members and guest, Don't derail these thread.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Africanblack: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
amuokuko:

Oga if u were close by, i would throw u a punch..
I hate modafvkin asslickers..
U started the rubbish u spewed as if u were neutral but ended up saying thrash, if i say now that ur death is imminent, how would that sound to you nd most users here
A joke rite

You re one of those who empower that small kid to feel he can come here nd curse even people who re older than his senior brother/sister..

Going by the gibberish you just spewed, I could easily infer that you are anything but matured. Mr puncher, don't bring people's family into an online dispute, settle scores with him here if your balls is strong enough, hypocrite!
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by MrALIVE: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
People who call themselves grown-ups behaving like little children! Turning an important recruitment thread into a thread for all kinds of insults#God forbid#
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Africanblack:

Going by the gibberish you just spewed, I could easily infer that you are anything but matured. Mr puncher, don't bring people's family into an online dispute, settle scores with him here if your balls is strong enough, hypocrite!

Pls Mr. gibberish detector, kindly point out where i bashed his family
Funds spent on ur education is a big waste if at this level of ur life comprehension skills elude you..

Finally, it's kids who settle scores online...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Africanblack:
I do not agree with enshi on his tactics of threatening that bro with death.

But it is stupid and childish for anyone (I mean any Fvcking ass hole) to come and type here that the much awaited list is out, when it is not.

If you want to profess your fate, make it personal, don't mislead people with fake assertion that the list is out...... I have sufficient grace to ignore you, knowing that you are irredeemably stupid. But how about those whose adrenaline would have risen in expectation of the unknown.

NL is gracious enough to have mapped out a section for joke and religion, you can as well go there.

In the overall interest if members and guest, Don't derail these thread.

Nice..... But you should have agreed with me.... Well i guess you are one of the very few thinkers we have here
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Eastwoodonline(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
I hereby restore peace into dis thread .if u get anybody for mind,camp na big place to meet nd u can also engage urselves in a physical combat so save ur anger til then. I'm ready to bcum d referee. On a more serious note pls let's 4gt abt all dis yabbings nd concentrate on d reason why dis thread was created. Anybody without somtin tangible shd rather read without commenting. So let all d quarrel end.I bliv say all of us for here no be smal pikin again

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by akosh005: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
pikin from INSIDE of the OTHER ROOM.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by adedoyinbenson(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
lets forget this thrash and let us concentrate on y dis thread was created.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Alahbahma(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Smh.....zero tolerance
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2016
I wonder what will become my case here if i dont make it on that list...

A whole lot of peeps will be very glad i guess...

Lols.... I see my self still coming here to curse people even if i dont make the list....

Cursing offenders here isnt fame nor does it mean lording over the thread, but again someone has to put things right unfortunately it has to be me... If you say you havent enjoyed a free " Wrong speculation" thread for the past few days then honestly you need to be cursed..

Need i remind some of you that most, if not all the people who come here to assume dates are scammers if you are on street then youd understand what i mean.. A very large number of unsuspecting users of this forum have been duped countlessly...

Its the dawn of a new Day and i only say more power to our elbows as we wait patiently... Again alot of useful info make front page from this thread on a daily basis it therefore means that some how the mods / admin are aware of the happenings here and if i have bridged any laws unneccessarily i should have been sanctioned...

To this end i say take heart to those of you/us who wont make the last list... And less i forget i keep laughing when i see people come here to quote scriptures pls dont be decived for God is not mocked... HĂȘ who would make the list would make the list besides i am quite sure there would be more unbelivers than belivers on that list...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 20, 2016
I don't know au dey came about this but all grade including test and may be the state screening results is all over 17. somebody scored 14/17 he was told by a superior from psc. so now what next cuz it seams it's not only the aptitude test.so what do u think guys? reporting from lokogoma river valley estate near APO police station abuja.I will be off again till I get real info.always observing d trend...God bless us..also b4 I forget... staying in abj doesn't give me any upper hand on getting info..in fact I got diz one by accident and diz iz the first real info I will ever get from diz ongoing recruitment..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 1:23am On Oct 20, 2016
cglobalz:
I don't know au dey came about this but all grade including test and may be the state screening results is all over 17. somebody scored 14/17 he was told by a superior from psc. so now what next cuz it seams it's not only the aptitude test.so what do u think guys? reporting from lokogoma river valley estate near APO police station abuja.I will be off again till I get real info.always observing d trend...God bless us..also b4 I forget... staying in abj doesn't give me any upper hand on getting info..in fact I got diz one by accident and diz iz the first real info I will ever get from diz ongoing recruitment..

Good... Your most welcom

Nice... Thanks as we look forward for authenticaction as this is against the over 100% earlier speculated by those thugs
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by immanuelkant: 6:41am On Oct 20, 2016
5 more days awaiting... Oct 25th loading.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by akosh005: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2016
immanuelkant:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Ladytall(f): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2016
akosh005:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE.
Funny u
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by nuelzy: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2016
hmmm i wonder hw u guys do it

.....u all should resign to fate and wait for watever comes out whenever it comes out.....

all dis curses nd jabbing wont do any good....
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by sojiboy(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2016
I have a dream that one day....
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Babyluv101: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2016
You know ask about wen d list go comot or if presidency don intervene
cglobalz:
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Babyluv101: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2016
You know ask about wen d list go comot or if presidency don intervene
cglobalz:
I don't know au dey came about this but all grade including test and may be the state screening results is all over 17. somebody scored 14/17 he was told by a superior from psc. so now what next cuz it seams it's not only the aptitude test.so what do u think guys?a river valley estate near APO police station abuja.I will be off again till I get real info.always observing d trend...God bless us..also b4 I forget... staying in abj doesn't give me any upper hand on getting info..in fact I got diz one by accident and diz iz the first real info I will ever get from diz ongoing recruitment..
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2016
sojiboy:
I have a dream that one day....
You Shall Enter #TheOtherRoom .
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
immanuelkant:

I bet you have immunity against the super natural cum diabolism else if this date flops.......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2016
enshi:

I bet you have immunity against the super natural cum diabolism else if this date flops.......

lol. Baba Elepe 1 of ojaja kingdom.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2016
grin Aswear Enshi stupid and stubborn lol the dude is just right for this thread... but nigga don't place curses on life/death plssss
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2016
For the record i have a strong info from PSC office/Vp office today but i won't share coz it will be in tomorrow's paper just watch-out!!!! Enshi no try curse me ooooo
na u dey make people holdon to real Info's

Takie Guy's State by state be maintained
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2016
gatti23:
For the record i have a strong info from PSC office/Vp office today but i won't share coz it will be in tomorrow's paper just watch-out!!!! Enshi no try curse me ooooo
na u dey make people holdon to real Info's

Takie Guy's State by state be maintained
Have they resolve the issue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (256) (Reply)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.