Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel (775271 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by cricifixo: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2016
Seriously guys, grow up and focus on God that this list be released on time and that ur names will be in it
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by citizenjuwon(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Loversgift:

Why ar u acting frustrated? or ar you?
no Mak me pull my gentleman suit here oooo.. Watin be ur pee self..? common correction u can't take.. and u claimed to be a first class graduate.. what is it self? mind urself oooo. cool
Why ar u acting frustrated? or ar you?
no Mak me pull my gentleman suit here oooo.. Watin be ur pee self..? common correction u can't take.. and u claimed to be a first class graduate.. what is it self? mind urself oooo. .

LOL. You clearly have comprehension problem! Who said am a first class graduate! You can't read through thread and understand.
How you even take pass WAEC.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2016
citizenjuwon:

See first class graduate! Scam!

Those who graduated with first class don't use gutter languages like you do.

They are reserved!

They only talk when necessary!

And there comments give them off as a first class product. Not you this accursed village boy.

I always am so irrritated when i see people talk about distinctive students like that... Yes some are but sorry most aint just like some dump ass students are outspoken some are still introvertic...

My outspokenness earned me a position in school politics.. . the students' union government. Am sorry i wont give out the name of my almamata here

But again for autentication anyone here who camped in jigawa (gombe originally posted) 2015A Platoon6 would remember me for dealing with ur likes

Please stop giving Me room to sound like i am blowing my trumpet
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Loversgift(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Did you employ me to be feeding you info!

Damn you!

Don't you have data and initiate to have checked it up online.

Continue to lick ENSHI ass.

Ode!
if u don't care to feed info. why didn't u just keep ur suspicious info to urself den? u are just exposing urself here the more. Mr man u ar a suspect.!
go and die if this one pain you! cool
citizenjuwon:

Did you employ me to be feeding you info!

Damn you!

Don't you have data and initiate to have checked it up online.

Continue to lick ENSHI ass.

Ode!
if u don't care to feed info. why didn't u just keep ur suspicious info to urself den? u are just exposing urself here the more. Mr man u ar a suspect.!
go and die if this one pain you! .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by citizenjuwon(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2016
enshi:

I always am so irrritated when i see people talk about distinctive students like that... Yes some are but sorry most aint just like some dump ass students are outspoken some are still introvertic...

My outspokenness earned me a position in school politics.. . the students' union government. Am sorry i wont give out the name of my almamata here

But again for autentication anyone here who camped in jigawa (gombe originally posted) 2015A Platoon6 would remember me for dealing with ur likes

I know the hallmark of First class graduate, being vulgar is not one of them.

You comments so far is not representative of your claims.

Did I hear you say School politics? Don't just go there, whoever have functioned as an ordinary class rep do not exhibit attitude of cursing his followers.

Being a unionists and Comrade myself, I could easily tell if I see a leader.

Check my topics and post if you need clarifications.

Your comments so far on NL also betrays your claim of being involved in school politics.

If anything, you are a rabble rouser.........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by citizenjuwon(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Loversgift:

go and die if this one pain you! cool
go and die if this one pain you! .

LOL.........I don't have your time today, check on me tomorrow .

It is your miserable oga enshi that crossed my path and am prepared to put him in order.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Deenite(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2016
All dis nairaland mods wont come and suspend all this people quarrelling and insulting demselves, bt wen odas mistakenly say something to someone somewhere, dey get suspended.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Loversgift(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2016
citizenjuwon:

LOL.........I don't have your time today, check on me tomorrow .

It is your miserable oga enshi that crossed my path and am prepared to put him in order.

miserable you.. as far as am concern you ar the only miserable person in dis thread.. ur post, ur replies to peace making posts, ur replies to corrections, all gave evidence to ur miserable self. u lack abilities of responsible human. u display frustration in all ur replies, all gave evidence to the SCAMMER that you really are.
enshi haven noticed all this.. please i beg u.. pls enshi.. no reply dis fool again.. pls.. u don earn my respect for standing against fools like him.. no spoil am.. forget d frustrated human like him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by citizenjuwon(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Loversgift:

miserable you.. as far as am concern you ar the only miserable person in dis thread.. ur post, ur replies to peace making posts, ur replies to corrections, all gave evidence to ur miserable self. u lack abilities of responsible human. u display frustration in all ur replies, all gave evidence to the SCAMMER that you really are.
enshi haven noticed all this.. please i beg u.. pls enshi.. no reply dis fool again.. pls.. u don earn my respect for standing against fools like him.. no spoil am.. forget d frustrated human like him.

Hahahhaha! So you are pained. Like enshi like like Loversgift.

I won't be surprised if it is the same goat that is behind the two moniker they sound and think alike.

Swerve make better people see road.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Loversgift(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2016
so Xup enshi.. where u dey chart from self?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2016
Loversgift:
so Xup enshi.. where u dey chart from self?

I am currently in the east but am based in lagos... Satellite town.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ifymagik(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2016
ENSHI STOP DISGRACING SELF HERE. ARE U D ONLY ONE ON THIS THREAD?
RESPECT URSELF OR I'LL. START DISHING OUT MY OWN CURSES TO U.

I DON TELL U O

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by slywe1: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2016
citizenjuwon:

I know the hallmark of First class graduate, being vulgar is not one of them.

You comments so far is not representative of your claims.

Did I hear you say School politics? Don't just go there, whoever have functioned as an ordinary class rep do not exhibit attitude of cursing his followers.

Being a unionists and Comrade myself, I could easily tell if I see a leader.

Check my topics and post if you need clarifications.

Your comments so far on NL also betrays your claim of being involved in school politics.

If anything, you are a rabble rouser.........

I stand with you bro. You've been very informative and of help in your own little way.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ifymagik(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2016
I can Post Whatever info I hav here. Wether Real or Not. If u don't believe then ignore. Don't talk rubbish about my Post. I am ready to make life miserable for anybody dat quote me to say rubbish.

Enshi and Skydude take note

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by prolifiktip25(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=Loversgift post=50409420]Guys.. seriously i am not against or in support of what "enshi" has been doing.. if not for Him, this trend would have been overthrown by SCAMMERS. scammers ar very dangerous.. they don't scam ordinarily..
(if u know what i mean). so any indirect poster here should be attacked as such!
the only thing ENSHI should work on is the courses he is used to..
mak we support enshi in againstSCAMMERS.!![/quote
you are nothing but a simpleton
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Loversgift(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2016
enshi:

I am currently in the east but am based in lagos... Satellite town.
naxo jaree.. Mak Jah bless we hustle.. and mak God dey prevent us from scammers..
weldone jaree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by jameshow: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Nawa oooo, I was actually expecting you guys to be prayerful not fighting or cursing each other. pls let peace reign here
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Loversgift(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=prolifiktip25 post=50412530][/quote] Hw has common sense been lacking from my post u quoted? well explanation will earn respect from me.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Loversgift(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=prolifiktip25 post=50412530] ....
[\quote]
Hw has common sense been lacking from my post u quoted? ur well explanation will earn respect from me.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Tafari1(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2016
You wanna know why police are not respected? This is it right here... Why don't you guys just man up and stop with the useless fight. You are aspiring cadet ASP for goodness sake! You shouldn't accuse some one wrongly, it's a crime.

Go to the DSSC and SSC thread and see maturity.. Y'all dey fuvk up o

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by armpit: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2016
hmmm, ordinary recruitment, see fight and quarrel. if money come show for office, na to kill una self oo. nawaoo, iyalaya for NPF.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Loversgift(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
Loversgift:
Guys.. seriously i am not against or in support of what "enshi" has been doing.. if not for Him, this trend would have been overthrown by SCAMMERS. scammers ar very dangerous.. they don't scam ordinarily..
(if u know what i mean). so any indirect poster here should be attacked as such!
mak we support enshi in against SCAMMERS.!!

Sooo.. prolifiktip25 , out of all my replies its this very one that upsets you? Hmmm.. ma never start with you first, I'd lik you to explain urself beta. where is 'common sense' lacking from this post u quoted? and how can someone who is 'Nothing' be able to type, think, read, contribute positively, to a thread lik dis? how? kiss
Loversgift:
Guys.. seriously i am not against or in support of what "enshi" has been doing.. if not for Him, this trend would have been overthrown by SCAMMERS. scammers ar very dangerous.. they don't scam ordinarily..
mak we support enshi in against SCAMMERS.!!

Sooo.. prolifiktip25 , out of all my replies its this very one that upsets you? Hmmm.. ma never start with you first, I'd lik you to explain urself beta. where is 'common sense' lacking from this post u quoted? and how can someone who is 'Nothing' be able to type, think, read, contribute positively, to a thread lik dis? how?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Akpebednigo: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2016
If you are from Delta, Bayelsa or Rivers state. Log on to www.livewire-nigeria.org for shell petroleum development company empowerment scheme.... Application closes on 25th October. Forward to others .it might be of help to them.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ajalaonifaaji: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Heheheheh....This thread should be in the comedy section. Mehn see prospective Nigeria police officer exhibiting characteristics of street urchins and thugs. Its a pity. No matter how much these guys are trained if they eventually land the job, they will never stop collecting bribe on the highway. If these are the future of NPF, then there is fire on the mountain!!!
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by nixt: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2016
"Be still and know that I am God" says Bible "Those that believe will see the salvation of the Lord" On this Police recruitment God is about to do something great to us next week. If you believe God hit like

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
ifymagik:
I can Post Whatever info I hav here. Wether Real or Not. If u don't believe then ignore. Don't talk rubbish about my Post. I am ready to make life miserable for anybody dat quote me to say rubbish.

Enshi and Skydude take note

Lols.... I like you... I read inbetween ur lines... You are not bad person.. I mean ur character isnt questionable... Atleast not yet
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by EnEnPeecee: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
enshi:

where was your PPA I was there too as at that year and am batchA
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tafari1:
You wanna know why police are not respected? This is it right here... Why don't you guys just man up and stop with the useless fight. You are aspiring cadet ASP for goodness sake! You shouldn't accuse some one wrongly, it's a crime.

Go to the DSSC and SSC thread and see maturity.. Y'all dey fuvk up o

Haha....
Guy just watch and see once the list is out all this will stop bcoz by then a large number of people would have been dropped from the race.
Then the issue of info will reduce.
Info is the main issue here and everybody seems to have an information for us which in reality is not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by ifymagik(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
enshi:

Lols.... I like you... I read inbetween ur lines... You are not bad person.. I mean ur character isnt questionable... Atleast not yet

Nwanne Rapu okwu

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
where was your PPA I was there too as at that year and am batchA

Did you watch the macho competition? ??

I sailed as Platoon6 leader..

I redeployed back to the east... And served in one of the pristegeous universities.... How about you
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by prolifiktip25(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
am sorry at loversgift
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by EnEnPeecee: 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
enshi:

Did you watch the macho competition? ??

I sailed as Platoon6 leader..

I redeployed back to the east... And served in one of the pristegeous universities.... How about you
that night, I was not able to be there, was hidden at hostel K avoiding these military guys grin . Anyway, I tried redeployment, but wasn't successful so I gotta serve in Jiggy.

Which hostel were you then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (256) (Reply)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.