Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel (776737 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Babyluv101: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2016
if u get info share brother
gatti23:
For the record i have a strong info from PSC office/Vp office today but i won't share coz it will be in tomorrow's paper just watch-out!!!! Enshi no try curse me ooooo
na u dey make people holdon to real Info's

Takie Guy's State by state be maintained
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Just got an info that they finish a crucial meeting concerning the recruitment...don't know the details yet.once I lay hold of it i will share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Deenite(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Just got an info dat the successful candidates are all nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Deenite:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U be real weyre, nah indian men dem wan recruit nii

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2016
gatti23:
For the record i have a strong info from PSC office/Vp office today but i won't share coz it will be in tomorrow's paper just watch-out!!!! Enshi no try curse me ooooo

Gatti Gattuso, abeg gist me for the other side..
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Make e no be like say nah me dey carry last since everybody dey get news...

House, i get news too ooo, i will share it once i leave Louis Edet house cous network no dey here....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
gatti23:

Make we dey watch
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Freeheart(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
is any incoming officer dreaming of dis.............. I always keep my hope alive....... I love dis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by StarCj(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
I believe this month die, that all will be in our favor this month.

one week has passed, any news from Our President.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by StarCj(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
amuokuko:
Make e no be like say nah me dey carry last since everybody dey get news...

House, i get news too ooo, i will share it once i leave Louis Edet house cous network no dey here....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Freeheart:
is any incoming officer dreaming of dis.............. I always keep my hope alive....... I love dis

It took me hours until my phone battery zapped, viewing police wedding nd parades over the weekend..

Infact, I planned that my sword would be Arabian sword(Those curved ones), don't like the tiny ones I kept seeing..

I Can't wait to make Enshi Bouncer over drinks that day, so that if u drink more than one bottle, his Curse will follow you tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
amuokuko:

It took me hours until my phone battery zapped, viewing police wedding nd parades over the weekend..

Infact, I planned that my sword would be Arabian sword(Those curved ones), don't like the tiny ones I kept seeing..

I Can't wait to make Enshi Bouncer over drinks that day, so that if u drink more than one bottle, his Curse will follow you tongue tongue

U dey try tok say me no go dey list abi..... Hmmmm amu ewu

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
enshi:

U dey try tok say me no go dey list abi..... Hmmmm amu ewu

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't be afraid nwanne Amu Ewu, I don't wish people evil...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by PMPhoenix(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
amuokuko:

The ones the police use at the weddings are called Rapiers, same stuff Hamlet from Shakespeare got f**ked up with, the curved ones are called Scimitars. Unsolicited information but hey.....

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by dsailor(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Deenite:
U jst made my day

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amuokuko: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
PMPhoenix:

The ones the police use at the weddings are called Rapiers, same stuff Hamlet from Shakespeare got f**ked up with, the curved ones are called Scimitars. Unsolicited information but hey.....

U must be a Swordsmith

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Yusufg2(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
hello guys pls can anyone tell me d difference between police general and MOPOL
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by immanuelkant: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yusufg2:
hello guys
pls can anyone tell me d difference between police general and MOPOL
Nigerian Mobile Police The Nigerian Mobile Police (MOPOL) force is the paramilitary arm of the Nigeria Police Force and operate under orders from The Nigerian Federal government . Organization The Police Mobile Force was established as a
strike or Anti-riot unit under the control of
the Inspector-General of Police to counter incidents of civil disturbance. It is designated
to take over operations of major crisis
where conventional police units cannot cope. The 40,000 strong PMF is deployed in 52
Police Mobile Squadrons, each of
approximately 700 men, spread amongst the
36 State Commands and Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Mission The Mobile Police have developed into a full-
fledged security and anti-crime force to
combat armed banditry, violent militant
groups, religious insurrection, and many
others. The police mobile force also provides
guards at the residences of senior Police officers, both serving and retired, the
Diplomatic community, their offices and
senior Government officials. The PMF has also
been charged with the protection of strategic
economic sites such as oil installations, on and
off shore flow station, Pipeline protection, and other oil related servicing companies. The Police Mobile Force conducts nationwide
anti-crime patrols to combat organized crime.
They have equally been involved in
patrolling and maintenance of law and order
operations in volatile states of the country
such as Lagos, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Kano, and Bauchi. Mopol have been in UN, ECOWAS, AU and
Others peacekeeping operations. Uniforms and equipment The typical attire of the MOPOL consists of a
black shirt/vest with olive drab or khaki trousers, also khaki green shirt, Military camouflage and canvas boots, accompanied
by a black cap or beret (black/green/blue as
well as an automatic rifle. As guardians of oil
operations, MOPOL may carry the designation
of the company name on their equipment.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by entapryce: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
sojiboy:
I have a dream that one day....
You'll not see ur name in the list.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Yusufg2(m): 4:27am On Oct 21, 2016
thanks 4 d info @immanuelkant
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by sojiboy(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2016
entapryce:

You'll not see ur name in the list.

Good and put it down, I am going. Even if na one person dey come from southwest. I am D one. If na half, na me, if na nobody, na me be D nobody.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Babyluv101: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2016
OK you say info go dey 2dayz paper, wetin be d info, me Neva see or hear anything
gatti23:

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Lastborn14(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2016
Nawa oo....jes waka pass naim o.. angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Deenite(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Latest info. The final list will be out wen its ready, and all applicant's are advised to be happy, calm and prayerful, finally the PSC also advised that you should pray for me specially so as i can be on the list. Have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by amunkita(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
i don dey try this PSC office number since morning nd it saying incorrect, abeg seantei, rogersmith, gatti23, make una help us out with info, ABEG...
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by cricifixo: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
I didn't see anything relating to this recruitment in today's paper, can you pls share whatever info you have lets hear it
gatti23:

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by immanuelkant: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
4 days to go. Oct 25th, d-day
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by Rogersmith(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
immanuelkant:
4 days to go. Oct 25th, d-day
Are you aware of the sharp disagreement between the senate committee chairman and the PSC's? Hope it hasn't alter the date you are speculating ?
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by sojiboy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by jameshow: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
gatti23:

you are one of those who provokes others and make them to be vomiting curses on this thread. I don't just know why someone will come here to raise people's hope with false info, what's your gain from that? though its possible for one to get an unconfirmed info and want to share but when people are asking questions as regards that you should answer them instead of putting guys in an unnecessary suspense. I won't curse you but pls i take God beg you don't repeat this. see you in camp

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by citizenjuwon(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
I searched and got senator Abu Ibrahim's phone number. I intend to call him tomorrow, since the one week he told journalist has elapsed. I don't know if it is right I drop the number here.
Re: Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel by enshi(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
citizenjuwon:
I searched and got senator Abu Ibrahim's phone number. I intend to call him tomorrow, since the one week he told journalist has elapsed. I don't know if it is right I drop the number here.

Just try it....

Is this ur format really meant for graduates?

You should have told us that you already called him and we should call a particular number to confirm, that way some fools here can then try to fall for ur scam...

Due to system up grade you wont be getting any curses but ur curse has certainly been queued in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (256) (Reply)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.