Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies (5798 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by gamaliel121(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bro its bad mehn.....
Buh personally, I don't mind....I don't even care...
I wonder what refiner has to say about this...
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by olasaeed1: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
lolss guy u hash oo
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by lexib(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Guy, Naija babes are very very OK, d problem is dat ur di.cck is too small... dats all.
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by refiner(f): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
gamaliel121:
Bro its bad mehn.....

av nofin to say to such senseless post dear!smiley
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by gamaliel121(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

av nofin to say to such senseless post dear!smiley
Is alright!!!

See u in romance section then..
Lemme read a couple of sex stories....*coughs*
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Melkizedek(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Chaii..person pikin.

3 Likes

Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by damiosy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hilarious thread
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
my nigga...... u Don talk am finish, e get one chick I slap, tell NY boiz to beat am up, we talk price, agree finish, I ask her, she tell me say d honey pot tight, I enter the mine to dig , only for the well to swallow me like wetin!!! still dey find more men to take... I just come down, vex pay her half , she Begin provoke, I tell my boiz to beat her up...

What you did is absolutely right she doesn't even deserve more the quarter of the amount the two of you agreed on initially

Sttupid hoe thinks she can scam a brother but next time don't beat her up or let your boys beat her.

CHEERS BREH
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
gamaliel121:
Bro its bad mehn.....

you mean you don't care if a girl has a deep bore hole between her legs ??
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by refiner(f): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
gamaliel121:

Is alright!!!

See u in romance section then..
Lemme read a couple of sex stories....*coughs*
lol!....am suspecting u oo!wink
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Melkizedek:
Chaii..person pikin.

What's that face for ??
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by gamaliel121(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
obontami:
you mean you don't care if a girl has a deep bore hole between her legs ??

Yea I'll use my head, or my fist or my whole leg....

She must collect...lol
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by gamaliel121(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

lol!....am suspecting u oo!wink

Of? Perversion?
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
FTBOY:
it's a terrible affair, i tell you. there's a little or no hope for this generation as 90% of girls now carry borehole between their legs. we may resort to going anal or settle for the "barely legal" (although i don't enjoy having sex with minors).
i figured out a way to enjoy a slack pvssy anyways........just close her legs tight and insert your dick from the top. and while you fvck her, tell her to keep those legs close. it gives you the feeling of the virgin you may never see again.
but as for girls with smelly pvssy! those ones should be arrested and jailed for sexual crime against men. i can't stand them at all!

1,000,000 likes for this man
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
gamaliel121:

Yea I'll use my head, or my fist or my whole leg....

She must collect...lol
I understand what you saying perfectly especially when the hoe charges is on the high side meeeen na to tear tear the toto ni o

1 Like

Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Emeralddd(f): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
No one brags with sin! If care iss not taken, you might actually be a big time Novice, I suggest u spend more time in the job/vacancy section, I am sure it's outcome will help put away the foul thoughts in your foul head...gracias!

2 Likes

Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
gamaliel121:
Bro its bad mehn.....

oboy try doggystyle with her and thank me later, em dey tight
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Daniel2289(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Emeralddd:
No one brags with sin! If care iss not taken, you might actually be a big time Novice, I suggest u spend more time in the job/vacancy section, I am sure it's outcome will help put away the foul thoughts in your foul head...gracias!

Wetin dey worry this one ?? angry

1 Like

Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by lodscott(m): 12:37am On Mar 24, 2016
please our naija girl with titanic sinking oceans u call pxssies, atleast let the guy enjoy himself, there's a way u can flex ur pussy muscles that would grip his dxck. its the least u can do
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2016
lodscott:
please our naija girl with titanic sinking oceans u call pxssies, atleast let the guy enjoy himself, there's a way u can flex ur pussy muscles that would grip his dxck. its the least u can do

GOD bless you my brother
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by lexib(m): 2:16am On Mar 24, 2016
All these guys with small pricks, leave our Naija gals alone o! dey r very OK abeg.
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by lodscott(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2016
lexib:
All these guys with small pricks, leave our Naija gals alone o! dey r very OK abeg.

real players understand my brother...
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Gmuhdabdul(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2016
My frnd u ar not serious at all. This is bull shit

Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2016
lexib:

What deos this ignoramus knows about love-making ?? undecided

1 Like

Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by missstella(f): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2016
PaulKillerman:
my nigga...... u Don talk am finish, e get one chick I slap, tell NY boiz to beat am up, we talk price, agree finish, I ask her, she tell me say d honey pot tight, I enter the mine to dig , only for the well to swallow me like wetin!!! still dey find more men to take... I just come down, vex pay her half , she Begin provoke, I tell my boiz to beat her up...
Oya clap for ursef
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by lexib(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
obontami:

What deos this ignoramus knows about love-making ?? undecided

I know that the smaller the dicck, the wider the pvssy appears to be.
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by lloydpras: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
LMAO!
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Kanyekels(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Uncle Bubu should ensure his corruption fight should touch vagina corruption. The problem is now too much
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Smellymouth: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2016
obontami:
I'm very emotional about this thread, to be honest with y'all when it come to fcccking pusssies I ve lost count of the ones I ve fcccked. Back in the days i use to get tight and pinky looking pusssy to insert my dick it was so fun those days. But these days I don't know maybe its because of the corruption of the past administration one can hardy see a girl with pusssy tight enough to make a brother feels what's he digging. Almost all girls in nigeria are moving around with borehole between their legs. I think nigerian government need to act on this matter of our nigerian girls having over slack worn out pusssies by equipping out hospitals with adequate equipments so our doctors can help our nigerian girls with weak and smelly pusssies. I can even manage a wide pusssy the smelly pusssy is the one that piss my off the most. I really commend president buhari for the good work he's doing but sir this is one serious issue also just as important the war
on corruption.

Cc lalasticlala

Ogbeni, I owe you this:::

Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by bolt000(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ogbeni, I owe you this:::
Aswear he deserves it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful Tattoo You Have Ever Seen On A Lady's Waist? / I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression / I Fvck For Iphone 6 Not For Indomie – Slay Queen Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.