Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies (5793 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by esejessy(f): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2016
refiner:

av nofin to say to such senseless post dear!smiley
thumbs up! Stupid post from an imbe....
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2016
obontami:
I'm very emotional about this thread, to be honest with y'all when it come to fcccking pusssies I ve lost count of the ones I ve fcccked. Back in the days i use to get tight and pinky looking pusssy to insert my dick it was so fun those days. But these days I don't know maybe its because of the corruption of the past administration one can hardy see a girl with pusssy tight enough to make a brother feels what's he digging. Almost all girls in nigeria are moving around with borehole between their legs. I think nigerian government need to act on this matter of our nigerian girls having over slack worn out pusssies by equipping out hospitals with adequate equipments so our doctors can help our nigerian girls with weak and smelly pusssies. I can even manage a wide pusssy the smelly pusssy is the one that piss my off the most. I really commend president buhari for the good work he's doing but sir this is one serious issue also just as important the war
on corruption.

Cc lalasticlal.a
Lawd have mercy! what is this
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Angelberry:
Lawd have mercy! what is this

angry
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2016
obontami:

angry
Don't give me that look, you know this post is not making sense.
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Angelberry:
Don't give me that look, you know this post is not making sense.

Says who ?? angry
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
esejessy:
thumbs up! Stupid post from an imbe....

I'm gon let that insult slide for the sake of peace and your bautiful face
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
obontami:

Says who ?? angry
me...you are disrespectful to ladies you dig.. maybe your digger made theirs borehole as you claim
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
SmellingAnus,grin
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Angelberry:
me...you are disrespectful to ladies you dig.. maybe your digger made theirs borehole as you claim

Sis I aint disrespectful I'm only saying things that should be address and I'm a person that doesn't like beating around the bush when it comes to addressing sexuality issues

As for the the borehole thing, are u aware 90% of nigerians has up to 4 boyfriends, now how won't they have borehole between their legs,when they sleep around for material things
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
obontami:

Sis I aint disrespectful I'm only saying things that should be address and I'm a person that doesn't like beating around the bush when it comes to addressing sexuality issues

As for the the borehole thing, are u aware 90% of nigerians has up to 4 boyfriends, now how won't they have borehole between their legs,when they sleep around for material things
Lol you are among those drilling the boreholes..I'm not good at discussing sexual issh but I want to ask...what is the way forward? what is your advice to we Ladies
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol you are among those drilling the boreholes..I'm not good at discussing sexual issh but I want to ask...what is the way forward? what is your advice to we Ladies

My advice for them is to stick to one partner, use protection and see a gynecologist
often cool
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
interesting

Yup cool
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
what of retired boobs!! buhari should extend service year

Yes of coz grin
Re: TO The Nigeria FG About Naija Girls With Slack Pusssies by obontami: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
PaulKillerman:
my nigga...... u Don talk am finish, e get one chick I slap, tell NY boiz to beat am up, we talk price, agree finish, I ask her, she tell me say d honey pot tight, I enter the mine to dig , only for the well to swallow me like wetin!!! still dey find more men to take... I just come down, vex pay her half , she Begin provoke, I tell my boiz to beat her up...

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: A Lady's Boobs Cause Confusion At Computer Village Lagos. / Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! / Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.