Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened (1421 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by OlujobaSamuel: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
This last Sunday, in my neighborhood, some of my
friends and I started faaji tinz as early as 1pm. There is a
particular one, J, who continued bragging about
‘spoiling’ me with whatever I drink. When everybody had
left, J and I were still at the bar. About 9pm. He thought
of calling his girlfriend to come over. In minutes, the girl
appeared with her friend. The friend sat with me, J with
his woman, and we drank some more into the late night.
11pm, I pinched J that it’s time to head home. He was
heavily drunk, I could feel it, and he still wanted some
more liquor. He, reluctantly, obliged me. My eyes, too,
were seeing one kain and didn’t know that his girlfriend
had followed us, until we got home.
It’s late, why didn’t you go home with your friend? I
asked her. Tell J to give me my phone and my purse, she
answered in a teary tone. Don’t answer this bastard, J
barked, pointing his index finger into the girl’s face. I
was confused. J, what is the matter? I pulled him by his
arm. Staggering, he started screaming. I spend all my
money on this girl and I confirmed she is dating someone
else in our park. She is a stupid girl. She is foolish. Ask
her, I bought her this phone. Olosi ashewo!
I pulled the girl to my side. Go home, my dear, I
whispered into her ear. This idiot is drunk, I added. I
opened my gate and went in.
Few minutes later, I was hearing noise from outside. I
jumped out of the bed and rushed outside. I met J on his
girlfriend, hitting her with a thick plank. I pulled him off
her, and the girl’s face had already turned red with blood
stains. You wanna kill her?! I landed a dirty slap on J’s
face. The girl, sobering wouldn’t stop shouting at him.
And again, J grabbed the plank, and this time the girl
ran behind me and I was hit somewhere close to my
injured leg.
Limping off angrily, I went inside my room to get my
weapon, a sharpened double edged dagger. I returned
outside and met J on the girl, hitting her harder with the
plank. I stood by them and I pulled off my dagger from
its pouch. Get off this girl this minute, or you become a
dead man! My voice rose to a scream. In seconds, he
stood away from the girl. I returned my weapon into its
pouch, and pulled the girl up and took her inside the
house. I made her sit at the balcony while I cleaned the
blood all over her body. I opened a tin of milk and
offered her.
I took her inside my room, laid her on my bed and
covered her with the duvet. After a few minutes, I let the
idiot in and he was begging me; that he has done so so
so and so for the girl but she still goes around to cheat
on him. While he spoke, an angry me would almost pull
out my dagger and just stab him in the neck.
I was already feeling sleepy, and so I left my room for the
next door.
I returned to my room around 6am, and I met J and the
girl, kissing passionately. I, continually, wiped my face to
be sure I wasn’t dreaming.
Today, Wednesday, would be three days after, and the
girl sent J to me, to show me the Ankara J and I and
other ‘groom’s friends’ would wear for her birthday
party next month.
My baby said she is coming to see you tomorrow sef, J,
showing me the cloth sample, said with a flash of smile.
Sigh.
I want to run mad. Because, I just don’t understand!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153337946361604&id=634706603&p=10&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6265360535463950774%3Amf_story_key.-48423340227950937
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by Ay04z(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
I smell front page......wat a story some girls been mumu since 18bc
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by Monalisa185(f): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
alcohol, drink responsibly...dazzal
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by olatex25(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
ewo nii gboro mii deleru ti tie..... kill ur guy bcoz of girl and be ready to rot in jail... mumu like u
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by halfricanadian(f): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fyting over people who dont give a damn

I swear is a waste of time nd energy
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Summary pls?
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Don't blame her, she's just sick. And J is her doctor .
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by Daniel2289(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ur story long sha
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by goldbim(f): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
Longthroat girl!!until j kills her before she knows..she does nt want to leave the guy cos of money and the guy'l keep beating his money's worth on her..smh!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by munchi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
I dislike some girls for this same act.

being senseless
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by OlujobaSamuel: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
I don't know why, I can't separate lovers showing off their talent, they will just use me to test a ripe coconut shell when they are through.
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by halfricanadian(f): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided God forbid dis kind of foolish love near my side
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
lol, OP pls don't ever try to understand women. #complicated
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by vicstar(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
that's what happens when a woman truly love you. that kinda love, she's ready to take it to the grave cry lipsrsealed
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by halfricanadian(f): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
vicstar:
that's what happens when a woman truly love you. that kinda love, she's ready to take it to the grave cry lipsrsealed

Wake up d girl prolly av a very low or little IQ
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by vicstar(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wake up d girl prolly av a very low or little IQ

actually, me am not in support of the physical abuse lipsrsealed but some girls are ready to die for their man, I've seen a lot and they just can't explain
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by halfricanadian(f): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
vicstar:

actually, me am not in support of the physical abuse lipsrsealed but some girls are ready to die for their man, I've seen a lot and they just can't explain

yup i can die bt not die for sumone killing me already undecided
no one dies twice
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by vicstar(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

yup i can die bt not die for sumone killing me already undecided no one dies twice
thankGod you got my point though
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by halfricanadian(f): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
vicstar:

thankGod you got my point though
smiley
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by skywalker240(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2016
vicstar:

No sane gal will ever refuse a 10.3 incher that make dem speak in toungues grin
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by ManTiger(m): 2:02am On Mar 24, 2016
What is the title?
Re: I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened by Feranchek(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Maka what Abegiii

Bros your own taya me fa! You wan kill paddy cos of babe wey you no dey date Babe wey you nor even know before sef. Ogbeni park weh biko. Yeye dey smell

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Nairalanders Do I Look Gay?? / Pls Help My Joystick Ooo / What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.