Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" (1420 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Mother Says Sex With Her Son Is Increbile As They Plan On Getting Marriage / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2016
What does it mean when your mother says "don't talk to me?"
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Codyt(m): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2016
She's indirectly saying "Talk to me. Ask me this or that". Your decoding game ain't strong Af!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2016
It means you can talk to anyone but not her. Hope I helped , Captain obvious out
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Vectormike(m): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2016
I don't know sha but I guess she's expecting you to talk/say something.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Also out of curiosity why do most of your questions start with "what does it mean" .....studying philosophy ?
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2016
It means you shouldn't speak to her. But you can use hand gestures.
How hard is that to understand? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Audray(f): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2016
What is happenin? What sort of ridiculous threads am i seeing this night? I think I need a hit of wateva da hell u guys are high on!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
It means you shouldn't speak to her. But you can use hand gestures.
How hard is that to understand? undecided

Don't you sleep.. Oh I forgot.. I'm in naija grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Audray:
What is happenin? What sort of ridiculous threads am i seeing this night? I think I need a hit of wateva da hell u guys are high on!

Its like you don't know mamagee3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Don't you sleep.. Oh I forgot.. I'm in naija grin
how can I sleep when this heat wan kee person and light no dey?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Audray(f): 1:04am On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:

Its like you don't know mamagee3
I don't...is she usually dis high? :p
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Omo na the same thing for dolphin estate furking nepa
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2016
Audray:
I don't...is she usually dis high? :p

Well she kinda asks rhetorical questions, can't say if she's high or not, check her threads and you will understand
pcguru1:

Omo na the same thing for dolphin estate furking nepa
na Anyigba be that?
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
na Anyigba be that?

Na Alimonsho side
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by alobright17(m): 1:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Audray:

You need some sleep though grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by theEYe21(f): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Abi you don't understand English? undecided
mamagee3:
What does it mean when your mother says "don't talk to me?"
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:

Na Alimonsho side
oh! But power suppose better for that area small na
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Wow mamagee you create an average of 3 topics a day, is there something you need to get off your chest, I sense an underlying issue beneath. Depressed ? cry
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

For ur mind grin

Dey dere and be enjoying ur 24/7 light jare
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by alobright17(m): 1:12am On Jun 02, 2016
it means she's trying to disown you technically
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
oh! But power suppose better for that area small na

Actually e dey better compared to my former area gbagada,me don tire for naija sef.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

For ur mind grin

Dey dere and be enjoying ur 24/7 light jare
now I know you cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:

Actually e dey better compared to my former area gbagada,me don tire for naija sef.
come mushin na. You go know say na paradise you dey. Power here na almost zero cry
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
now I know you cheesy

My nigga grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

My nigga grin
what happened tho? You went MIA undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what happened tho? You went MIA undecided

I'm still MIA tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

I'm still MIA tongue
hmmmmmm. I go open your yansh tongue tongue

Joking
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hmmmmmm. I go open your yansh tongue :PJoking

You have no proof tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

You have no proof tongue
don't be too sure tongue

But you know I wouldn't.

Btw, why you up?
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by raumdeuter: 1:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Your mouth dey smell
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Lol.....gringrin

Chai .....dis heat no be here.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Things Nigerian Bachelors Are Tired Of Hearing / The One Thing Every Girl Fantasizes About. / See Fake Boobs Ladies Now Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.