Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. (8045 Views)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by awjomo: 12:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
My twin sis cheesy I am proud of you!

it is i incase u wondering
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by sirjakez(m): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2016
You don't look like him in anyway... But nice pix tho

1 Like

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
My twin sis cheesy I am proud of you!

Proud of you too wink
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 12:44am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then I woulda handled you too tongue .....Best you didn't start with me grin tongue
you say what? I never ever back Down oo.lets leave that aside now.
I just viewed ur profile. 1st time am actually seeing that pic.

its that you?..?..?
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 24, 2016
If u hadn't bleached u would hav looked like d late MJ before his plastic surgery, especailly dat 1st pix of urs.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Speeechless3(f): 12:44am On Mar 24, 2016
awjomo:

it is i incase u wondering
who pls
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

you say what? I never ever back Down oo.lets leave that aside now.

I just viewed ur profile. 1st time am actually seeing that pic.

its that you?..?..?
Mmm,Yeah.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 12:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
If u hadn't bleached u would hav looked like d late MJ before his plastic surgery, especailly dat 1st pix of urs.
I didnt bleach pls
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Who said she bleaches
Dear sir,we come in colors MORE vast than the rainbow.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Speeechless3(f): 12:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Say what you know before spitting trash. mchew
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by awjomo: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
who pls

shhh cnt say here. nevr mind. gud to see u again anyways, sadembarassed
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2016
handsam:
yea. .na she get am. .tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue. .she gat no chill. .beware!tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
grin.....tell em!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm,Yeah.

**in Drakesvoice

If you had a twin, I would still choose you with a "smile" on ur face tho I don't wanna rush into it, if it's too soon But I know you need to get done, done, done, done If you come over Sorry if I'm way less friendly I got niggas tryna end me, oh I spilled all my emotions tonight, I'm sorry Rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin' How many more shots until you're rollin'? We just need a face to face You could pick the time and the place smiley smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Speeechless3(f): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2016
awjomo:

shhh cnt say here. nevr mind. gud to see u again anyways, sadembarassed
hmmm wink
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

**in Drakesvoice

If you had a twin, I would still choose you with a "smile" on ur face tho
I don't wanna rush into it, if it's too soon
But I know you need to get done, done, done,
done
If you come over
Sorry if I'm way less friendly
I got niggas tryna end me, oh
I spilled all my emotions tonight, I'm sorry
Rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
How many more shots until you're rollin'?
We just need a face to face
You could pick the time and the place smiley smiley
Uh what.....you rappin' at me?
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:00am On Mar 24, 2016
please the someone just say the OP bleached.
lmaooo.rotfl.wicked!!!

OP ur reply to that accusation tho*expected more*

All girls are claiming
Feminism now sha. its ok

am just on lowkey observation sha.smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 1:04am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
please the someone just say the OP bleached.
lmaooo.rotfl.wicked!!!

OP ur reply to that accusation tho*expected more*

All girls are claiming
Feminism now sha. its ok

am just on lowkey observation sha.smiley

He was rude and does not deserve "more"

you shd continue with your chat.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
I didnt bleach pls
Aside d bleaching u r beautiful though.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:05am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uh what.....you rappin' at me?

yes now. who else?? why u gonna do that huh

mess all my flows up
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 1:06am On Mar 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
ok i know already.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

yes now. who else?? why u gonna do that huh

mess all my flows up

Oh! Excuse me.....go on tongue grin
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
so basically this nigga also says OP bleached.
*sippnmycoffeelowkey*
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by menix(m): 1:09am On Mar 24, 2016
OP re u sickle cell abii u get Kwashiokor

U don't just look like Michael Jackson but his carcass...
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 1:10am On Mar 24, 2016
menix:
OP re u sickle cell abii u get Kwashiokor

U don't just look like Michael Jackson but his carcass...
very funny
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 24, 2016
Cavenchy:

You know he had the white plastic surgery thingy that made his nose look like Freddy Krugger's. You are better off the way you are wink, unless you mean Michael when he was still black.
Guy, trust me on this on thing; She has a hairy ass and it is black. I'm telling you a fact right now dude!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by menix(m): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
very funny

Like seriously
Doooooooor!!!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:

He was rude and does not deserve "more"

you shd continue with your chat.
oh the "more" I expected from ya is exactly wat other girls are already doing on ya behalf.

For example,speechless)
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:15am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh! Excuse me.....go on tongue grin

nah u messed it all up.. I dont want you to be my rihanna again.

I want Luvu2 now!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 1:16am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
Guy, trust me on this on thing; She has a hairy ass and it is black. I'm telling you a fact right now dude!
Oh
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Oh
smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

nah u messed it all up.. I dont want you to be my rihanna again.

I want Luvu2 now!
Kay. smiley bye.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 1:22am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay. smiley bye.
oh u forming badoo for me.

I know u are secretly Jealous smiley wink
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay. smiley bye.
oh u forming badoo for me.

I know u are secretly Jealous smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking! Hot Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (Photo) / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts / Friends I Am Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.