Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. (8032 Views)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
You want us to agree with what is not generally true because of what some babes are doing with their skin, gerrara here i am no kid.

I am gonna ask u this one question, If u can answer honestly, we could get to reach reasonable compromise . Can u please tell us the Body lotion(s) you use - the name(s)?
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 2:25am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

I am gonna ask u this one question, If u can answer honestly, we could get to reach reasonable compromise . Can u please tell us the Body lotion(s) you use - the name(s)?

I am not going to tell you anything.

I have a natural skin colour and it is well toned by the creator.
You can check my new dp for confirmation. Thanks.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:26am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:

Mcheeeeeeeeeew! Whatever!
please don't come@me like that again..its not healthy for u.

Esp wen am all nice to you sad

*disappointing
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 2:27am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
please don't come@me like that again..its not healthy for u.

Esp wen am all nice to you sad

*disappointing

All nice indeed.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:28am On Mar 24, 2016
if I talk now they will say I have started again..leeme just lock up... smiley smiley smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:30am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:

All nice indeed.
serious Jor, na u find trouble.
I don't like wahala o smiley
you know drake and riri once had issues buh see dem work work work now.

smiley smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You talkin' science an I'm talkin' the great Creators hand.

I'm talking both. You should understand science, Pure Science studies nature play out. Its man's attempt to truly understand nature -God.

You should also understand anything that is natural will have to develop., will have to go through a process before it materializes .

That understood, The black skin has to undergo series of processes for it to materialize in its various modifications.

Here's my proof, Judging from your dp, yo lightskin, if you wanna go darker , you know what to do? Tan out frequently without using bleachers, take your bath less frequently and use pure Shea butter as body lotion instead of some synthesized lotions. Take another picture in 2months time and see if yo skin will remain in the same shade! If it does, I owe u 1grand in dollars. I'm serious.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:35am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm not there but I know bout it. An they bleach here too,it's where I first learned of bleaching. But like I said he made our hues vast. You jump ta conclusion when you holla "bleach". An you know how it is when we do that ..... ...Ya end up with mud on ya face.
the misunderstanding started here cuz it sounded like all was 4 me??
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:

I am not going to tell you anything.

I have a natural skin colour and it is well toned by the creator.
You can check my new dp for confirmation. Thanks.
Congratulations it is well toned by the Creator, but that's not all to thank the creator for. The grace you've of keeping it toned too deserves accolades! smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 24, 2016
PincePrinz
That is not the same.
You talkin' tanning an I'm talkin' the vast shades we come in........NATURALLY.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 2:36am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
serious Jor, na u find trouble.

I don't like wahala o smiley

you know drake and riri once had issues buh see dem work work work now.

smiley smiley
Na me kon like wahala shebi

When you no fit hold yoursef abeg shift.

tongue
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:40am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Na me kon like wahala shebi
When you no fit hold yoursef abeg shift.

tongue

u want to start again abi? ? u marching my leg small small already oo smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

the misunderstanding started here cuz it sounded like all was 4 me??
No the misunderstanding is none,I know you weren't acussin' the op.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:41am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

Congratulations it is well toned by the Creator, but that's not all to thank the creator for. The grace you've of keeping it toned too deserves accolades! smiley

*smh 4 u !!
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 2:42am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

Lol now you talking wink
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 2:42am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No the misunderstanding is none,I know you weren't acussin' the op.
buh you quoted me with everything. so I thought..............
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:
buh you quoted me with everything. so I thought..............
Yo uh quit ed d m ed first.with words an I refuted them an yo uh did the same.
Go follow our history.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2016
hadaydoyin:

*smh 4 u !!
undecidedsmiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
PincePrinz
That is not the same.
You talkin' tanning an I'm talkin' the vast shades we come in........NATURALLY.
You might be born light skin, yeah , that seems natural? OK ! But yo great grand ancestors were never light skin , they were black, interracial blood lines, changing environmental conditions mutated the deep black , challenged it and birthed the new color . That's watsup!

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Lol now you talking wink
I have been talking since and you guys wouldn't just get. I hope the explanation I gave up there at d photo will help you dig me anyway .
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
You might be born light skin, yeah , that seems natural? OK ! But yo great grand ancestors were never light skin , they were black, interracial blood lines, changing environmental conditions mutated the deep black , challenged it and birthed the new color . That's watsup!
That's science.
An it takes credit away from the Great Creator.
You think he needed non Black/Africans
ta make shades?
Did he not make them all an the rainbow with it's many colors
As creative as the Great Creator is yo I think he had us in one tone?

Sienice does him no justice
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's science.
An it takes credit away from the Great Creator.
You think he needed non Black/Africans
Ta make shades?
Did he no t make them all an the rainbow with it's many colors As creative as the Great Creator is yo I think he had us in one tone?

Sienice does him no justice

I guess you are an Arts person. Maybe literature or History? cos its like crystal clear yo mind has been so poisoned against science by some of your myopic lecturers virtual or real who haven't been privileged to understand what science basically represents. I've tried to give a simpleton definition but you seem so blind, I'm done trying to convince but I'll want you to understand Nature ain't static. It is an ever ongoing process cos God never stopped creating. He creates and recreates. Recycles everything and allows us see the uniqueness of his creations through science. Colour as we perceive it is one . The leaf that was green during the rainy season will turn brown during the dry season only to turn green again when you wet it through irrigation. This is also analogous to the black skin that could transform from a particular hue to the other when placed under conditions that would favor such transformation. Do u get it now? cheesy
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 24, 2016
PincePrinz Seincie gives no glory/credit to the Creator.
He made us vast in hue.
Why are they so instant that non blacks where needed.
He made em all!
How can they not see he can make one vast from the first.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by MoneypassGod(m): 3:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
If u hadn't bleached u would hav looked like d late MJ before his plastic surgery, especailly dat 1st pix of urs.
The Op is pretty, I don't know y she decided to bleach.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
PincePrinz Seincie gives no glory/credit to the Creator.
He made us vast in hue.
Why are they so instant that non blacks where needed.
He made em all!
How can they not see he can make one vast from the first.

Babe, its yo emotions weeping right here, right now. Tbh wd u , I haven't been talking mainstream science all the while. It has been simple logic ... And I swear to God, God is awesome. He made everything in pairs and variations , so perfect and beautiful you can't but be wowed when you really look and explore the beauty and wonders of His Creations . The skies above has no pole supporting it , yet nobody ever had the fear of it falling on us. The ground we walk on is also wonder. That said, I'd like you to see science in my eyes. Not as a field that's bent on questioning God, but one that asserts Him! With this mindset, you should be able to understand science as a mere report af how we see nature ; How God has enabled us to see nature without mincing words.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 24, 2016
PincePrinz
Sienice down plays his great hand.

Logic? You say?
Let's play a game of logic.
Why did African first have ta be deep dark
Why not vast already (The Creator bein'able ta make this so)
Why are they so insitant Africans went from dark ta light
When going from light ta dark is more the likely by tanning/coloring by the sun
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
PincePrinz
Sienice down plays his great hand.

Logic? You say?
Let's play a game of logic.
Why did African first have ta be deep dark
Why not vast already (The Creator bein'able ta make this so)
Why are they so insitant Africans went from dark ta light
When going from light ta dark is more the likely by tanning/coloring by the sun

I've answered this question already. Just reread and locate your answer wink
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

I've answered this question already. Just reread and locate your answer wink
No you haven't.
Is not going from light ta dark by the sun what happens everyday?
Why couldn't that have happened then
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No you haven't.
Is not going from light ta dark by the sun what happens everyday?
Why couldn't that have happened then
That wasnt the part, this was the part i touched that; "Colour as we perceive it is one . The leaf that was green during the rainy season will turn brown during the dry season only to turn green again when you wet it through irrigation. This is also analogous to the black skin that could transform from a particular hue to the other when placed under conditions that would favor such transformation".
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
That wasnt the part, this was the part i touched that; "Colour as we perceive it is one . The leaf that was green during the rainy season will turn brown during the dry season only to turn green again when you wet it through irrigation. This is also analogous to the black skin that could transform from a particular hue to the other when placed under conditions that would favor such transformation".
Still don't answer why they wen t from dark ta light when the other way round is more logical
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Still don't answer why they wen t from dark ta light when the other way round is more logical
I answered that too "yo great grand ancestors were never light skin , they were black, interracial blood lines, changing environmental conditions mutated the deep black , challenged it and birthed the new color ". smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

I answered that too "yo great grand ancestors were never light skin , they were black, interracial blood lines, changing environmental conditions mutated the deep black , challenged it and birthed the new color ". smiley
But why do they say they where dark
Why not light
Or vast
Why did whites have ta make us many shades?
It was whites right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Can Actually Solve This? Pic / Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / Sweet, Smart, Sexy Sistas- Show Some Sass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.