Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. (5565 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by kissval1388: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Good morning nairalanders,
Am still surprise when I saw this picture. I don't know if it is photoshoped or real but this is probably the youngest soldier ever liveth.
if you know which country is this or what happened for a kid of this age to be recruited in to the army, you can enlighten us. thanks as you drop your comments.
cc. lalasticlala, mynd44.

Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by benedictnsi(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Omo his own soldier na "folo cum"
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by kissval1388: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2016
to me, this might be Sudan but I can't say exactly what that boy is doing with a camouflage and a riffle.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Pheals(f): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2016

enlighten u cheesy ;Dwhere u get the photo ?

Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by kissval1388: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

type something na?
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by kissval1388: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

someone posted the picture on Facebook but he didn't write any heading.
but I believe nairalanders know everything. they must say something about the pics even if it is a lie. lol

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by juman(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Unfortunate
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Mynd44: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2016
This is not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by oluwafemi113(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2016
Sudan

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Wizzz: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2016
This one go dey quick vex lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2016
[size=17pt]don't joke with these kind of boys oo, if he tells you to kneel down, if you like be fifty, just jejele kneel down ni o grin[/size]
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by kissval1388: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Mynd44:
This is not Nigeria
I didn't say it is Nigeria. can you please push it to front page let's get more comment.
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by theshaderoom: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2016
O my God! This is against the international human rights law! O my God!
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by demo4ril97(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Remodified Oga Xslaze3xd
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Dexema(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
why dem con give am rain boot na? or is he an "amphibious " mercenary grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Larryhoover(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
If not photoshop effect, then it could be in a movie shootout or in a hostile country where men of all ages are engaged in the military to defend their country.

#JustSaying
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by kissval1388: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
demo4ril97:
Ex depot chief instructor's son Cpt. Daga now a Major, he has been posted out of depot.

Mynd44 it is Nigeria.
chairman how you take know all these Tinx? u be google?
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by kissval1388: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Larryhoover:
If not photoshop effect, then it could be in a movie shootout or in a hostile country where men of all ages are engaged in the military to defend their country.

#JustSaying
I concur with your hostile country part.
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by demo4ril97(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
kissval1388:

chairman how you take know all these Tinx? u be google?
u dey cal me oga and u stil dey diss, ogbeni u lack sense i swear.
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by alienvirus: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
demo4ril97:
u dey cal me oga and u stil dey diss, ogbeni u lack sense i swear.
That is strong.
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by orisa37: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sniper from the womb!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by seankay(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
That Boy go brutal when he mature
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by mahyowah(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
benedictnsi:
Omo his we soldier na "folo cum"
Lol na folo cum.
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Justiyke4u: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Don't be surprised he is not a boy but a man
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Probably South Sudan.
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Ada9103(f): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Badoo
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by potbelly(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Aku from Beast of no Nation cheesy cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by okuya: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Aki or papaw soldier
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Sunky200: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dunno about this
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by thundafire: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
not Nigeria
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
demo4ril97:
he has been posted out of depot.
Mynd44 it is Nigeria.
Then what is the kid doing with a rifle
modify your post and remove the officer's name.
Re: Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. by AVECDEO: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
kissval1388:
Good morning nairalanders,
Am still surprise when I saw this picture. I don't know if it is photoshoped or real but this is probably the youngest soldier ever liveth.
if you know which country is this or what happened for a kid of this age to be recruited in to the army, you can enlighten us. thanks as you drop your comments.
cc. lalasticlala, mynd44.
. It's criminal to use underage in conflict situations....they are called CHILD SOLDIERS and commonly used in African civil war conflicts. They can/are very dangerous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Forgery Trial, A Distraction –senate / Ann Responds: No One Forged Mr. Sahid Umar’s Signature / 2019: We Won’t Stop Supporting Olawepo Hashim ― Middle Belt Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.