Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” (1818 Views)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by OKDnigeria: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
President Muhammad Buhari
on Thursday responded to
growing criticisms of his
administration’s performance,
saying his government still has
years to go.

Addressing leaders of the
governing All Progressives
Congress, APC, in Abuja, the
president acknowledged his
government was facing
increasing attacks 10 months
after taking office

“I know you are being
harassed since the election
that they haven’t seen
anything on the ground,” the
president said at the APC’s
National Executive Committee
meeting. “Well, if you have
any explanation that could be
accepted, (it) is that you have
three more years to go.”

Mr. Buhari spoke about his
government’s efforts to
strengthen the economy, fight
insecurity and improve the
electoral system.
He also defended his frequent
trips abroad.

“ For globetrotting , sometimes,
you need to present your case
on personal basis to your
economic colleagues and
neighbors.

“Nothing is better than
personal touch and I believe
that we are learning a lot and
eventually, the nation will
realize so.”

The president concluded by again, urging
party members to accept criticisms in
their strides.

“I don’t envy you on the harassment you
are going through from your
constituencies. Take it with a lot of
determination and we will be all right,
God willing,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200760-buhari-replies-critics-says-i-three-years.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by ogaontop(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Insensitivity To The Yearnings Of The People!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by PassingShot(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Only wailing zombies complain unnecessarily. People with common sense understand that it's easy to destroy than to build or repair.

ogaontop:
Insensitivity To The Yearnings Of The People!
How difficult is it to digest simple message written in unambiguous sentences?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
This dullardd wan finish this country. Which kain "dullardness" be dis?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by PassingShot(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
This dullardd wan finish this country. Which kain "dullardness" be dis?
Frustrated IPOB tout.
cheesy

Why not Port to Somalia or Benin Republic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by SleekMallam: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
For globetrotting , sometimes,you need to present your case on personal basis to your
economic colleagues and neighbors.“Nothing is better than personal touch and I believe that we are learning a lot and eventually, the nation will
realize so
Chai! Mr Buhari has actually been disgracing Nigeria in the name of begging for funds!!!!

If Gej was wrongly tagged clueless, Buhari is the definition of SUPER CLUELESS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by albany231: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kyase:

With due respect sir, I think you are a fo.ol

Ignore that flat head coward. He will soon abandon that moniker to another one to continue his I am Yoruba nonsense. Its a shame he is hiding even on a faceless forum, shameless thing.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
PassingShot:

Frustrated IPOB tout.
cheesy

Why not Port to Somalia or Benin Republic?

Zombie I will be here to show you and your dullardd pepper.
I know you support Sai Bokkohari because he is a muslim like you and nothing more!
We yoruba now agree with IPOB that nigeria is a zoo.
You port to saudi arabia and bow to the black stone. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by Kyase(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

No the biggest fo.ols is kyase, whom his people are who are being murdered left, right and center in benue,yet he is chanting for Sai dullardoo!
No zombie can be greater than kyase.
kyase is supporting the genocide on his people.
foolishness is kyase
Don't be like kyase.

grin
Abeg go learn English
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by Kyase(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
albany231:

Ignore that flat head coward. He will soon abandom that moniker to another one to comtinue his I am Yoruba nonsense. Its a shame he is hiding even on a faceless forum, shameless thing.
Ahahahahaha I just dey watch am sha
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kyase:

Abeg go learn English

e finish?
How many benue people buhari and him fulani band of killers go rape for your benue tommorow?
Zombie o zombie! grin

Sai dullard!
Sai kill my benue people!- kyase

grin grin
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by albany231: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
MrAdetunjiBayo:

I know you support Sai Bokkohari because he is a muslim like you and nothing more!
[/s]

Shameless ipob tout, stop disgracing your tribe with your foolishness. Even your fellow red mud people are ashamed on your behalf. Lmao
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by albany231: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
MrAdetunjiBayo:

e finish?
How many benue people buhari and him fulani band of killers go rape for your benue tommorow?
Zombie o zombie! grin

Sai dullard!
Sai kill my benue people!- kyase

grin grin
[/s]

Ipob tout.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by temitemi1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Someone should pls remind him that 2019 is here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by mohaMADbuari: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
This Daura slowpoke again....

This funky mallam is always in the news for wrong reasons... shameless and hopeless bastaad cow farmer.

He said he still have more 3 years as if ill health will allow him complete his tenure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by PassingShot(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

It's obvious you're living a miserable, frustrating and hopeless life. Why not end it instead of going through the torment?

End it boy! grin
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by temitemi1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bros passingshot, abeg tell ur zombie president that 2019 is @ hand.
PassingShot:
Only wailing zombies complain unnecessarily. People with common sense understand that it's easy to destroy than to build or repair.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by Blizzy9ja: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
This dude should shut the fawk up and fix Nigeria
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by mohaMADbuari: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
This Daura slowpoke again....

This funky mallam is always in the news for wrong reasons... shameless and hopeless bastaad cow farmer.

He said he still have more 3 years as if ill health will allow him complete his tenure .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by PassingShot(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
temitemi1:
Bros passingshot, abeg tell ur zombie president that 2019 is @ hand.
Bot, PMB will rule over you, your parents and grandparents till 2023 and NOTHING you or anybody can do about it.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by ziccoit: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
I have confidence in God that PMB administration is going to turn this country around for the best. Enough of knee jerking response and solution to myriad of problems facing us as a nation. By the time this government is through with unveiling what it has for Nigeria and Nigerians, the critics will have no choice but to prostrate in total submission for superior brain in PMB government.
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
PassingShot:

My.nd44, this tout is flouting rule 2

See them zombies, why didn't you report him for calling me a foool?

e pain am! grin
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by nnachukz(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
hmm a certificateless dullar.d will never understand the danger of procrastination. Zombies can keep pretending not to care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by albany231: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
MrAdetunjiBayo:

See them zombies, why didn't you report him for calling me a foool?

e pain am! grin
[/s]

Eboe man, You will still switch to your other monikers. Segunadewole, AkinEgba,AdebayoTunji and other miserable handle.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by joseph1832(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
You know I still find it hard to understand these people calling PMB a dullard. They are the same people who still celebrated GEJ's cluelessness. So my question is simple, if you can celebrate a clueless man, why can't you celebrate a dullard? Cos after all, what's the difference between a dull man and a clueless man?
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by danmasani101: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
PassingShot:

See certified zombie calling another zombie

Keep justifying your pay

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by LudaChriz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Three more years of perpetual hardship

A dullard will always remain a dullard
Re: Buhari Replies Critics, Says “I Have Three More Years” by LudaChriz(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
PassingShot:

Bot, PMB will rule over you, your parents and grandparents till 2023 and NOTHING you or anybody can do about it.

You are your zombies rant more than this in Rivers & Bayelsa, how far so far tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere Slams FG Over Silence On Fulani Herdsmen’ Killings / Buhari Diagnosed With Brain Cancer!!! / Photos Of The Day: Amaechi, Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.