Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! (5407 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by pbs4real(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yeeeeeaaaah ! cheesy
mtchewwww
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Women should be ready to do the same task as men.I no wan hear say i be woman.You must carry heavy load as men does.

undecided How come this one's monicker is changing
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
pbs4real:
mtchewwww

undecided
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fadman4real:

Why do u ask, are you my GF undecided

And btw is your dad white?

Yes you earn 10k/month

Yea
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Fadman4real(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Yes you earn 10k/month

Yea

And u agreed to date me, cool

Anyway since we are equal now you would be paying for our date nights

And your dad is albino not white. There is a difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by wristbangle: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
So what happens when it comes to 9ja?

You clamour for gender equality and also expect men to play their full role in a home?

What sort of ladies do we have nowadays sef?Are u under any obligation not to make it in life? Is government against females not going to school, get a job, etc?

The thread doesn't make any sense OP.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Fadman4real(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Yes you earn 10k/month

Yea

Well since we are equal now you would be taking care of our date nights.

Your dad ain't white he is albino
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Hmmmm True but the big picture has affected our small worlds.

Their decisions overtime are telling on all of us.

Lack of basic needs

Crumbling economy

Loss of culture

Inferiority complex

Lack of patroitism

Corruption

They have failed. Too much pampering would not make a child sit up.

You have a point. A good one.
But which corrective measure is more effective?

Correcting a child in love or correcting him by publicly disgracing him?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fadman4real:

And u agreed to date me, cool

Anyway since we are equal now you would be paying for our date nights

And your dad is albino not white. There is a difference

Ok wake up from the dream and fly out
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
You have a point. A good one.
But which corrective measure is more effective?

Correcting a child in love or correcting him by publicly disgracing him?

Yea you too hve a point
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Fadman4real(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Ok wake up from the dream and fly out

Lol but seriously, I think we have always been equal, we have always had equal opportunities:

1. We go to school together
2. We all can vote and be voted for
3. You guys even have better scholarship opportunities than us
4. You also have the choice to pick who you want to get married to.

We are already equal, what more do you want, but then you are a woman even if men are prostrating for you and worshipping you it would never be enough.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by hifaif1: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
[s]
Stupedinluv:
Our constitution will now have women equal to men!

How come its happening now in 2016?

We should have been over this long ago!

[/s]
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
wristbangle:

You clamour for gender equality and also expect men to play their full role in a home?

What sort of ladies do we have nowadays sef?Are u under any obligation not to make it in life? Is government against females not going to school, get a job, etc?

mtcheeeew!

Women are discriminated in governance? Yes or no?

Women cannot do anything without the consent/approval of their husbands? yes or no?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by kaziblake(f): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why? No i dont but i detest the way they are, so empty and disorganised.
Kwakwakwakwakwa grin
But I love my black men smiley
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Yea you too hve a point
Still think about it dear smiley And remain that happy jolly girl full of life
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by wristbangle: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

mtcheeeew!

[s]Women are discriminated in governance? Yes or no?[/s]

Women cannot do anything without the consent/approval of their husbands? yes or no?

Thrash!

Who is the Chancellor of Germany? A female

President of Liberia? A female

3rd richest personnel in Nigeria? A female

As regards the bolded, two heads are better than one. Of course she needs to seek her husband support and approval before she can venture into whatever tasks is on her mind. Are u telling me as a wife, you want to do a business, u will not inform your husband?

Stupedinluv, seriously what's wrong with u?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rubbish....it will not still stop you from depending on your boyfriend for financial aid, would itundecided??
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Did you go through the said equality bill?

I bet you didn't,
half of it was about widows right.

y'all are afraid of women been greater coz we have more advantage than men,keep suppressing,if women will be greater someday,nothing is gonna stop them.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Thrash!

Who is the Chancellor of Germany? A female

President of Liberia? A female

3rd richest personnel in Nigeria? A female

As regards the bolded, two heads are better than one. Of course she needs to seek her husband support and approval before she can venture into whatever tasks is on her mind. Are u telling me as a wife, you want to do a business, u will not inform your husband?

Stupedinluv, seriously what's wrong with u?

Am talking of Nigeria pls!!!
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Leriebloom(f): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rly nice
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
firstking01:
Rubbish....it will not still stop you from depending on your boyfriend for financial aid, would itundecided??

mtcheeew

Thats your best speech for tonight? swerve away!
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by firstking01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

mtcheeew

Thats your best speech for tonight? swerve away!
so, assuming this your speculation is true, if they call women, you too go follow come outundecided??
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by wristbangle: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
pucelle:

I bet you didn't,

y'all are afraid of women been greater coz we have more advantage than men,keep suppressing,if women will be greater someday,nothing is gonna stop them.

Dearie, I am not against the success of any woman. Infact it gives me joy when I see successful ones and my prayer is to marry one along side me being a successful person.

Just that we both know that some ladies loose focus hence becomes very arrogant when they become successful.

At the bolded, if that is the major reason to pass the bill for gender equality, I am fine with it.

@ stupedinluv, didn't I mention that the 3rd richest citizen in Nigeria is a female? Moreover, I will vote for a lady who has good agenda 4 this country not lazy bones ones who has nothing up stairs. Seriously, I don't understand your mentality. Is this how u are in real world?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
firstking01:
so, assuming this your speculation is true, if they call women, you too go follow come outundecided??

No your sisboon will represent me undecided
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

No your sisboon will represent me undecided
you are not worth bantering words with, have a good night young lad cool

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
wristbangle if women have been enjoying equal rights how come the new agitation?
ANYWAY,
Stupedinluv is extremely fun to be with. You guys here must have offended her deeply. I know her as someone who hardly gets upset. Just saying
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by wristbangle: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
wristbangle if women have been enjoying equal rights how come the new agitation?
ANYWAY,
Stupedinluv is extremely fun to be with. You guys here must have offended her deeply. I know her as someone who hardly gets upset. Just saying

At the bolded, the question I keep asking is what does women actually want? Women hold important role in the country nau.

At the italic, I like stupedinluv but she doesn't know how to convey her message in a sensible way. Her contribution and topics in this forum are lame and meaningless. If she wants talk about gender equality, she needs to be diplomatic about it.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Speeechless3(f): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
wristbangle:

At the bolded, the question I keep asking is what does women actually want? Women hold important role in the country nau.

At the italic, I like stupedinluv but she doesn't know how to convey her message in a sensible way. Her contribution and topics in this forum are lame and meaningless. If she wants talk about gender equality, she needs to be diplomatic about it.

Maybe they hold important positions but must have good reasons for demanding equal rights. Listen to them first

And the way she is passing her message is sensible to me except when she sees a need to react. I notice subtle insults in your posts too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by wristbangle: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:

Maybe they hold important positions but must have good reasons for demanding equal rights. Listen to them first

And the way she is passing her message is sensible to me except when she sees a need to react. I notice subtle insults in your posts too.

Apologies if I was rude to her. Kindly convey my message if she deem it fit to accept cool
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Touchey: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Speeechless3:
ANYWAY,
I'm just here Wondering how Stupedinluv s pvssy would taste
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
pucelle:

I bet you didn't,

Dearie, no one is suppressing women. The right of everybody is guaranteed under the Constitution. Are women denied any right or privileges in Nigeria? Does anyone stop them from aspiring to any position? The truth is Nature created a definite order. A man will always be the head. Mean where created to lead, women where created to be helpers. Even in a liberal society like America, how many female presidents have they had? How many female governors are there? How many female senators? How many CEOs are females compared to males? How many female billionaires are on forbes list? How many female generals do you know? So my dear it is not a Nigerian thing, it is nature. The male is dominant specie. You can't fight nature, you ll only be unhappy and frustrated. That is why most feminists are angry and frustrated.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Gibberish. Like you ve not seen female labourers

How many men carry heavy loads

Go to the middle belt, women are the ones working their asses off while the men sit down and get drunk

mcheeeeew!

For west nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves S3x But This Happens After The First Round - Lady / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.